• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sheeeee Power Rankings

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you thought the hard read was good, i went and put the actual cockroach in a napkin and handed it to him after we left :troll:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Haha Adam's first time on the Good Shee Rankings and he is 2nd. XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
that zp cat was amazing.

if he was a stray someone should get him vaccinated and claim as their own

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ill...try...with "try" being very very VERY weak in power. tryin to find passion for the intellectual side of smash again without me myself and i getting in the way of this soon to be "smash enlightenment"

Master Raven

Smash Master
I suggest you try not to juggle three games competitively at once, especially something as intense as Starcraft.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
number 1 is starcraft atm...2nd is smash havent played it competitive for a month+ tho so im not really juggling...dunno whats 3rd yo. you can juggle between two different genre of games juggling in between the same genre ****s with ur head...imo since i cant do it :\ but alternating from sc to smash is really...easy actually its as if i never touched the other one : ] but **** if i touch melee once i automatically believe i cant airdodge in brawl and will believe i can lcancel and or wave dash, or friggin alternatin from mvc to smash **** was making me quarter circle in smash LOL

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol i like how u put being just as funny lol...you think 2 months or w.e is gonna CHANGE ME lolwut

Top Bottom