• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sheeeee Power Rankings

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Travel Agent Update

yea last page was pretty good

Anyway, I made a post in the thread for transportation from Pittsburgh Bart station -> Ramada Inn on thursday. I originally made a post for me, hrnut, and trump, since we'll arrive around the same time thursday. If anyone else is arriving at a time that isnt between 1-1:30pm Thursday, might wanna post your group here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305267

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Anyway, I made a post in the thread for transportation from Pittsburgh Bart station -> Ramada Inn on thursday. I originally made a post for me, hrnut, and trump, since we'll arrive around the same time thursday. If anyone else is arriving at a time that isnt between 1-1:30pm Thursday, might wanna post your group here:

Das good sheee travel agent.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol. who needs the ship anyway. yall cant even handle ur employees at all. you let me get out of control and rampaging. instead of helping your workers you immediately just fire them into space for dead. yea great ship...if you like frogs with aids in your butt

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol. who needs the ship anyway. yall cant even handle ur employees at all. you let me get out of control and rampaging. instead of helping your workers you immediately just fire them into space for dead. yea great ship...if you like frogs with aids in your butt
All your doing is lying again lol. Once we saw you weren't doing anything we kicked you off. That's it. And this ship can't be brought down.

Haters gunna hate.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
obviously the government of the ship doesnt wanna hide its true motives within the ship. i for one will tell all of you, you're all next.

Last night I had a revelation
Somehow I have to make you pay
It's all about manipulation
And what it takes to get my way
I don't believe in soft solutions
No one makes a fool of me
Without receiving retribution
No one hurts me and goes free

I'll play on your fears, I'll leave you in tears
You'll never be the same, my friend
You're walking a line, it's a matter of time
You'll never rest easy again

Xaltis

Smash Hero
obviously the government of the ship doesnt wanna hide its true motives within the ship. i for one will tell all of you, you're all next.

Last night I had a revelation
Somehow I have to make you pay
It's all about manipulation
And what it takes to get my way
I don't believe in soft solutions
No one makes a fool of me
Without receiving retribution
No one hurts me and goes free

I'll play on your fears, I'll leave you in tears
You'll never be the same, my friend
You're walking a line, it's a matter of time
You'll never rest easy again
So....all you did was look up a poem? lol that was your response?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
that game is ****ing dumb. i know for a fact everyone memorizes the shoes of everybody then they look down or ****ing remembers anyone who wears swishy pants. them *******s.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
that game is ****ing dumb. i know for a fact everyone memorizes the shoes of everybody then they look down or ****ing remembers anyone who wears swishy pants. them *******s.
LOOKING DOWN? you have dishonorable friends. eyes closed, obv.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
xaltis and i are moving in with each other soon :\ we're like the best of best friends atm. btw xaltis im comin over wed now so i can take u to dodgeball hype

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922

Hm... I can't remember if I'm arriving in California around 1 PM or departing from Florida around 1 PM. XD

DFEAR

Smash Hero
well think of it like this izzy. the best way to be a best friend is to know the inside and outs of the other's head...well i figured...why not be inside him...and out :{D :troll:?

izzy24

Smash Ace
i dont know 8ro, what with this whole love/hate relationship and apperently ****-sucking statuses.... seriously did i miss something or whats going on over here dfear????????

Man and i thought me and tekk were pretty bad lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i ****ing love our ship masky... BUUUUUUT we lacking some funds man :[ know any place that has some dabloons? i think xaltis mentioning a chamber within his ship that has quite a lot of loot.

Top Bottom