• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sheeeee Power Rankings

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Guys, guys, relax.
Your canon roles aren't even relevant anymore.
Your best game came out on the N64.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
6. Xaltis- For getting on and off the ship in 1 tourney, also for jumping on the back of Action B's car as they were leaving Applebees and calling Mampam out on his JOOHHHNS! (Also for having the best plushie <3 and for "losing" 152$ to Chaz in random money matches.
and people think I am random but look at you! You jumped in my car out of nowhere before I turned it on XD. Then you randomly jump on my car. and Hrnut said something about you trying to hang into my car before we really left or something like that? or was it along the line of you trying to get in again?...Either way, I laugh followed by a few WTF moments...your too good.

Da's Good Shee~

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
maybe i couldve made it on here, if only i knew where to get some diddykong...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Bsl is pretty legit. He was in my pool and doesn't afraid of anything

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Trumps assassin is a legit ship spot

Ed can you do me a favor and try to convince polmex to pay me the 180 he owes me? It's literally been like 2 years and I could use that stuff

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Trumps assassin is a legit ship spot

Ed can you do me a favor and try to convince polmex to pay me the 180 he owes me? It's literally been like 2 years and I could use that stuff
I'll try man. It'll actually be tricky because he changed his number so I'll see if Monk has it or anything. Somehow I'll get a hold of him for ya man.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll try man. It'll actually be tricky because he changed his number so I'll see if Monk has it or anything. Somehow I'll get a hold of him for ya man.
do what you can for me man. do what you can

much appreciated

Top Bottom