• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sheeeee Power Rankings

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol dont let me get into my story on this lol thats was like everyday stuff for me. xaltis is right its like meh. Gets dumb and old after awhile
don't you live around them?? of course it's everyday stuff for u lol it was pretty awkward for me meh i don't like girls xD and kissing them...i dont kiss my family and thats what it felt like so ;-; it wasnt even enjoyable!!!!!! /cries funny tho lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
don't you live around them?? of course it's everyday stuff for u lol it was pretty awkward for me meh i don't like girls xD and kissing them...i dont kiss my family and thats what it felt like so ;-; it wasnt even enjoyable!!!!!! /cries funny tho lol
Thats a god dam lie. You do like girls and kissing them. I can tell.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
but i don't argue o-o as a woman I'm not supposed to talk back to my owner plus I don't really leave the kitchen unless he allows it or I have to do certain "things" for him.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
do i live around moog and lexi? no i dont

AfroQT

Smash Master
Out of every single thread on smashboards that i'd expect to find people talking about girls kissing, i didn't think this would be it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend

I agree with the list. ****ing elephant man...WHEN ARE THE VIDS GONNA BE UP OF THE SHTUFFS?!?!?

Top Bottom