• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sheeeee Power Rankings

AfroQT

Smash Master
wanna lose AGAIN in doubles!? ill wreck in singles too :pPPP

also i like how polt get up attacks in soul calibur, his normals are like shoryukens xD
I cant even describe how ridiculous it was, absolutely no get up animation just straight to me taking damage.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I think it's better from what I can remember...until donkey kong uses his offensive power shot, lagggggg heaven forbid everyone else does it in the same rally (not sure who plays with those though)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ah djjacks piano skills were legit...hes only been playing for 2 weeks too o.o

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I wish I could've heard DJ Jacks piano playing =[[[[ oh wells next time xD At least my cake made it on the good sheee PRs lol

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
@Loli - Maybe if you actually STAYED at the blood god's house instead of leaving like 5 seconds later you would have heard me ;( Ah well, next time

@Xaltis - ;) I got dat Freezeezy Peak down

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@Loli - Maybe if you actually STAYED at the blood god's house instead of leaving like 5 seconds later you would have heard me ;( Ah well, next time

@Xaltis - ;) I got dat Freezeezy Peak down
loool i stayed for like a little more than an hour xD i couldn't stay there the whole time :O No riiide xD she had to leaveeeee :)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Well. I lost my position fast lmao.

ESAM, Xaltis probably thinks you'd look hot as a redhead.
don't worry my cake went away sooo fast lol and my amazing bonesaw no gift card to snipa for his bday and then me taking it back from him so he got no card either didnt make it lol we arent loved?

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
The plan was a success and I should be number 1 on this because I knew about the hardrive and how to fix it. Plus I gave Xaltis Fire Emblem in the first place. :D

DAS GOOD SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
good shee only applies to where we are at, atm. but u do deserve ur good sheee and so does riddle and so does seibrik

DFEAR

Smash Hero
snake lives 3x longer than diddy. if a diddy wins just means snake got outplayed 3 times fold xD

Top Bottom