• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sheeeee Power Rankings

Master Raven

Smash Master
Nah, I don't even know about a film by that name.

Jersey Devil was an early platformer for PS1 and was one of my favorite games on that console as a kid.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
my opinion is always fact. and my opinion is that everyone has an opinion. and that alone is GOOD SHEEE

whats not good sheee is ranting bout how much of a tiny wuss one is.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i like how i was completely removed and yet some placings have multiple ppl.

the_elegant_swordsman

Smash Rookie
just throwing in my two cents in an earlier post. I know afro thinks in his own opinion that mario kart double dash was a good game, WAS, and it was a good game. Even now it has it's good points but honestly I like many of those who have actually played the mario kart for the wii I'm sure will agree that it surpassed double dash. Of course I'm sure that in order to even give an opinion about double dash being better then the wii game you actually have to play the wii game in order to compare the two. ^____^ sorry afro bud but before you argue/debate/claim, you must play both games and give an unbiased opinion, giving the wii one a chance, not saying "oh, well i tried it and double dash was better", going into the game having the thought in your mind that your going to pick double dash over wii no matter how good it is. Just play the wii game and then you can make argument. Also, if/when you do actually play the game and then make your argument you should supply details and a few examples to support your point of view. "double dash was better because blah blah blah. a few examples of why it was better in this area is ___, ___, and ___" that's my opinion on the matter. the mario kart for wii wins. just like you vs xaltis in kirby air ride, just when you think your in the clear...KABOOM! ^___^

Naxuro

Smash Rookie
just throwing in my two cents in an earlier post. I know afro thinks in his own opinion that mario kart double dash was a good game, WAS, and it was a good game. Even now it has it's good points but honestly I like many of those who have actually played the mario kart for the wii I'm sure will agree that it surpassed double dash. Of course I'm sure that in order to even give an opinion about double dash being better then the wii game you actually have to play the wii game in order to compare the two. ^____^ sorry afro bud but before you argue/debate/claim, you must play both games and give an unbiased opinion, giving the wii one a chance, not saying "oh, well i tried it and double dash was better", going into the game having the thought in your mind that your going to pick double dash over wii no matter how good it is. Just play the wii game and then you can make argument. Also, if/when you do actually play the game and then make your argument you should supply details and a few examples to support your point of view. "double dash was better because blah blah blah. a few examples of why it was better in this area is ___, ___, and ___" that's my opinion on the matter. the mario kart for wii wins. just like you vs xaltis in kirby air ride, just when you think your in the clear...KABOOM! ^___^
Cool Story Bro

AfroQT

Smash Master
not like xaltis did, why should i have to ?

the_elegant_swordsman

Smash Rookie
Xaltis logic! "If you don't like what I like , you're wrong and stupid!".

LOL when did Craiiiiiiig get on Smashboards?

Snipa I thought of you as a man with a higher level of intelligence. My point from being before being, I fail to understand how Afro can claim that double dash is the superior game without even giving mario kart wii a chance. Someone tell me how you can state that mario kart double dash is the best version of mario kart without trying every version of that game for yourself first? It's basicly an empty argument unless snipa, dfear, afro, or anyone else can actually provide valid evidence against what I'm saying. I'd also like to add that this has nothing to do with what my brother thinks or says. This is my own opinion, it just so happens that in this instance what he says makes more sense because unlike afro he has actually played all versions and then stated his opinion about which game he liked best rather then played one game and said he liked it best without giving the others a chance. it seems illogical to me.

Other then that Snipa, I believe it was about a week ago that I joined this website, learning about it from an AIM status that Xaltis had up with a link to this particular thread.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
sorry for double post cuz edit button was too far

anyway

i think polt/tommy g's parents are without a doubt number 1 and not 3.

the_elegant_swordsman

Smash Rookie
kratos sucks, zelos is LEAGUES BETTER

Your opinions are your own and you are indeed entitled to them. However, I believe Xaltis is right in what he said previously. This thread was meant for pleasant conversation, not debate. I'm sorry, forgive me.
I agree with Dfear, were it not for the parents of Polt and tommy G, I'm not sure how that unfortunate situation would have ended up. In the end it all worked out for the best.

the_elegant_swordsman

Smash Rookie

Well I imagine we'd have to once again formulate a plan and work together to get ourselves home I suppose. What would you suggest hypothetically speaking we were still in that situation currently?

TheJoey

Smash Apprentice
i would wait for a hot girl to drive by then whip my beautiful hair around and they would pull over bc i'm so hot. then i would use my hair to hypnotize her to take us all the way home. problem solved XD:chuckle:

AfroQT

Smash Master
#4! WhATS REALLY HOOD BLUEBERRY?
YOUR OUT OF LINE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We got you in doubles next time lucario is like a floating dangerous dog.
He's evolved to chase black men down that jump up trees.

EDIT:
Btw we probably arent going to practice doubles at all rofl.

Top Bottom