• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sheeeee Power Rankings

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Melee is mad good, dont hate it because your bad at it/dont play it.
I ****ing love jumping around, dodging Jiggs back airs while I wait for my imminent rest explosion. I better not mess up once...or I'm dead.
Jiggs can even duck under some grabs and rest.
Yo man I'd love to grab you to mix up a shield option, but your crouching makes you too low to the gr*shing*
Jigglypuff: "ahhhhh"

Melee is terrible.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i hate to break it to you guys

but mario kart wii...pretty bad. at least compared to all the other ones

just sayin

BBQTV

Smash Master
i think people are forgetting what this is all about. it's about spreading laughter and love and least we forget

AfroQT

Smash Master
I ****ing love jumping around, dodging Jiggs back airs while I wait for my imminent rest explosion. I better not mess up once...or I'm dead.
Jiggs can even duck under some grabs and rest.
Yo man I'd love to grab you to mix up a shield option, but your crouching makes you too low to the gr*shing*
Jigglypuff: "ahhhhh"

Melee is terrible.
Rofl and brawl doesnt have just as many if not more bad things.

And its not the first game in the world where theres a character that can greatly punish mistakes.

This jiggs matchup you speak of is only really gay for fox/falco (outta the top tiers).

Out of all the smash games, melee is probably the most balanced by far.
But i guess in the grand scheme yeah they all ARENT very great. But who cares, its not like theres a ****load of really great balanced fighters out there.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Dam I thought you kids would know what good games are. Time to post the Mario Kart Tier list.

1.Mario Kart Wii

2.Mario Kart 64

3. Mario Kart Snes

4. Mario Kart Double Dash
I like your logic.

"Yo listen to me why? Cuz i said so".

The only reason you have mario kart double dash listed as last is because you got that *** ****in spanked.

Incase you missed the subtlely, you have no idea what games are good, and what games are bad. You only know "what games i like".

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I like your logic.

"Yo listen to me why? Cuz i said so".

The only reason you have mario kart double dash listed as last is because you got that *** ****in spanked.

Incase you missed the subtlely, you have no idea what games are good, and what games are bad. You only know "what games i like".
No that's how good they are. Its not how i like them because I def like Snes the least nice try though. I'm also not Snipa I don't use the "I'm right your wrong" logic. I know exactly what good games are, but you should learn too.

AfroQT

Smash Master
No that's how good they are.
Thanks for proving me right.
(btw also a PERFECT EXAMPLE of "im right you are wrong" logic)

And contradicting yourself in the same ****ing post.
Holy ****.
Instead of blindly raging into your ****ing keyboard, try thinking when you post.
You are using absolutely NOTHING LOGICALLY WHATSOEVER TO DETERMINE WHICH GAME IS SUPERIOR TO THE OTHER. You arent even using BAD logic, your going straight down the ladder to NONE.

(logic ladder)
Good Logic
Bad Logic
Didnt even attempt to think about it whatsoever <------Xaltis talking about Mario Kart.

Incase you missed the point, again. You do not determine what games are "good" and what games are "bad". If your going to try and say that 1 game is superior to the other, atleast try to make sense out of it.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Thanks for proving me right.
(btw also a PERFECT EXAMPLE of "im right you are wrong" logic)

And contradicting yourself in the same ****ing post.
Holy ****.
Instead of blindly raging into your ****ing keyboard, try thinking when you post.
You are using absolutely NOTHING LOGICALLY WHATSOEVER TO DETERMINE WHICH GAME IS SUPERIOR TO THE OTHER. You arent even using BAD logic, your going straight down the ladder to NONE.

(logic ladder)
Good Logic
Bad Logic
Didnt even attempt to think about it whatsoever <------Xaltis talking about Mario Kart.

Incase you missed the point, again. You do not determine what games are "good" and what games are "bad". If your going to try and say that 1 game is superior to the other, atleast try to make sense out of it.

All of that made no sense, so you didn't prove anything...

AfroQT

Smash Master

All of that made no sense, so you didn't prove anything...
If you are incapable of reading i guess.
And worst case scenario, that would put me on the same level as you.

The blindly typing into my keyboard not thinking at all i am right you are wrong level

AfroQT

Smash Master
No it just made no sense. Your doing what you said in your own post lol.
No, you are just incapable of reading.

Im not quite sure how else i could possibly word that for you to understand.

I'll try again:

You typed something
It was ****ing stupid
The End

Did anyone else have trouble understanding what i said?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
No, you are just incapable of reading.

Im not quite sure how else i could possibly word that for you to understand.

I'll try again:

You typed something
It was ****ing stupid
The End

Did anyone else have trouble understanding what i said?
Nah dawg I was right in my posts. Im getting subway.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
you're both dumb

what afro's point is trying to get across, is "good" and "bad" games are both subjective terms that will very from user to user

AKA: it's just an opinion.

the best we can do to determin which is the best is take the collective opinions of the masses and average them out to get the game that is most accepted as "the best" or "the worst"

Xaltis

Smash Hero
you're both dumb

what afro's point is trying to get across, is "good" and "bad" games are both subjective terms that will very from user to user

the best we can do to determin which is the best is take the collective opinions of the masses and average them out to get the game that is most accepted as "the best" or "the worst"
No your dumb, you just clearly tried to talk to me on aim knowing full well that i went to sub way. No I didn't find your wire i dont even know what it looks like.

BBQTV

Smash Master
you're both dumb

im not disagreeing but their are some games that are just ****

Top Bottom