• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sheeeee Power Rankings

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i like how bonesaw has enough good sheeee in him to create an 11th spot xD...DAS GOOD SHEEEEE~!

Mampam

Smash Ace
Ah good sheeeeee were making a new power rankings list. This is for people that do good stuff that we say AH good sheeee to. Every tournament/smashfest or random event the power rankings will change, based on what good sheeee happens. Each smasher will have a reason next to their name describing why they are on this list of good sheeee.

Who moved up.
Who moved down.

Current Power Rankings.

Nick Riddle - For 2-0 Ally and getting 3rd in singles and 2nd in doubles at MLG **** THIS GUY IS SOO GOOD!

2. :snake: Mampam - For jumping over small creeks.

Dfear - For DESTROYING KYON!

Xaltis - For 0-death Chudat in teams.

5 .:snake: Afro - For teaming with Xaltis.

6. :diddy: GDX - For saving the lives of "Xaltis, Dfear, Bonesaw, Poltergeist, and Afro Thundah."

7. :snake: MVD -For saying "Das GOOD SHEEEE" after Nick Riddle beat Ally.

8. :pikachu2: Esam - For getting top 10 at MLG.

9. :ness2: Shaky -For beating the **** outta top tier at MLG with Ness!

10. :snake:/:metaknight: Red Halberd -For not getting on the Good Shee Power Rankings.

11. :metaknight: Bonesaw -For inveting a combo meme for us and for always having THREE MINUTES of play time with everyone, and apparently extending the GSPRs to 11 people.

LOL THANKS ALOT for making me 2nd, but could u change my icon to Sanae <3?

AfroQT

Smash Master
HOLY **** that picture of me made me die laughing why cant i just be Huey from The Boondocks.

I dont want to be the laughing crazy female.

Mampam

Smash Ace
South fl bias???!!!!

Nothing compares to jumping over small creeks!!!!

What is this??? I dont even??!!!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i feel so under appreciated...i dnt have to drive 5 ppl ya know >.>...

Top Bottom