• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford [3/19/11 - Ann Arbor, MI] results! 130 combined entrants!

PzO

Smash Cadet
That was a fun *** tourney, And my match against SK was funny as hell xD

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Velynn sounds good.

Lmao BigR. I think everyone ate like 100 knees/lightning kicks a game, friendly fire or other wise. It was still nice meeting you dude.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
Yo this tourney was alright, that Gundam game was so damn fun. Marvel was fun but whoever brought those sticks in need to get them repaired. Nah Xbox just sucks to me.

Shoutouts to me for not giving a **** while playing brawl, maybe one day I'll get that brawl mindset back and try to do well. Maybe.

Shoutouts to Kain for winning the tourney and being cool. Glad I finally got to meet you. I'm mad I forgot my Packers stuff. Yo I just got on playing Marvel after not being there all day and then you were like "aight 2 losses get off." Man don't give me that. Hope to see you again and maybe I'll beat you in mahvel offline...YEEEEEEEEE

Shoutouts to Flame for getting carried in doubles and not attempting to **** singles. Its always fun hangin with you at this stuff.

Shoutouts to the Boy Crazy people for playing the stupidest card game ever.

Shoutouts to Boxxy for making me hate Tron and having fun Sentinel dittos/mirrors/whatever in brawl.

Shoutouts to DRDN for making me realize how scary Jean Gray is to watch in person.

Shoutouts to Ori for not playing me in Marvel. Nice seeing you though.

Shoutouts to SK for being ****

Shoutouts to WTP and Hilt for that trip to Jimmy John's for day old bread.

Shoutouts to that Gundam game for being so bad yet so fun.

Shoutouts to Hot_Arms for actually showing up to a tourney.

Sago

Smash Lord
So you've taken a look at a situation you know almost nothing about, decided I'm a boner. You've eschewed the opportunity to talk to me about it in person, and haven't said a word to me directly about it. Instead you're slamming me on the internet?

Maybe I'm a boner, but you're completely out of line.
Im suprised you're insulted that i called you a boner :|

I do know about it...i was sitting 3 feet away from you.

Why would i confront you about it in person or dirrectly when i have the internet.

Lay off the roids dogg......

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
Meleeeeeeee: {Good **** Randal =}
1: Kels- Danng, you were on fire dude; congrats on wining!
2: Velynn- Pulled some crazy stuff with teh PUFF =D. thx for the signing!
3: Teczero- Controller swapage! I'ma take it to heart that you got to wf w/ mine. =)
13:Little England- Sick falco dude; enjoyed watching you play ^^
25:Rat- I'ma get chuu back! xD
49: DRDN- Dey afraid of the DocNess! LOL
57: Aceplayer- ffa falcon 4 lyfe. thx for letting me borrow your controller; too legit =>
57: BloodyJoker- Pools match was too fun =P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brulz:{Don get grabbed!!}
7: Arty- Melee Jiggs Everywharr! xP
25: Ori_bro- BFAA 2gud. lulzy set da bess =[]
*lordhelmet where you at? </3

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
1: Kels ($288) - Sorry I didn't get to see you! Hopefully next time.
2: Velynn ($128) - Nicely done! I hope they got recorded so I can see. ^_^
3: Teczero ($80) - I'm surprised to see you here. Better luck next time, I suppose.
7: Tink - I honestly thought you'd be getting further than this. Good to see you as always, though!
7: Laudandus - Our pools matches were fun! Hopefully next time I'll give you more of a run for your money.
9: Moose - Always good to see and play you. Hope to see you next time!
9: ORLY - Hey hey! It was a pleasure meeting and playing you. Goofballs like you are always a pleasure to play against. ^_^
17: Carroll - We had some fun matches! Hope to see you again next time.
21: Shaeden - It was so different to see you with your hair cut. It didn't look bad, though! See you next time.
21: Juggleguy - Nicely done with running the tournament, and I hope the stress wasn't too much for you. Hope to see and talk to you again sooner than the last span of time it took. >.>;
25: Duck - You've definitely improved! It was a pleasure to see and play you again.
25: SCOTU - I was so bummed I didn't get to talk to you. Hopefully next time I won't be running back and forth between two rooms so much. XD
33: Big R - The matches we had were fun!
33: dablackpacman - It was good to see you. Sorry we didn't get to talk much.
41: Junglefever - Good to see you, too! ^_^
57: crismas - *hugs* I already miss you and the others. Thanks for the new sticker, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you again!
57: Composer - You're a fun person for sure. Looking forward to seeing you again.

1: Kain ($240) - Nicely done! Sorry we never got to play or really talk much, but I had fun with doubles. See you again!
2: Sparta Kick ($120) - Congrats on 2nd! I'm so proud of ya for the placing. But, yeah, next time, don't go Snake on Kain. XD;
3: Lain ($70) - One of these times I'll win a set against you. Still amazing, though. You'll get it next time. ^_^
4: Sago ($40) - Finally got to play you, and got destroyed. Hopefully next time I'll be a little bit better. Don't be such a stranger!
5: Gio ($20) - Nice to see you, as always, and here's a secret: I didn't really play much at all since the last tournament I was at. >.>;
5: Mikey Lenetia ($20) - Hi, me!
7: Arty - You're really good, and a fun guy. I look forward to seeing and playing you again for sure. ^_^
7: DLA - I was so happy to see you and to play you again! Keep it up!
9: Hilt - Watching your Olimar was fun, and it was nice to finally get to meet you.
9: Tutu - Hey, you! Sorry we didn't get to talk much this time. Hopefully that will be fixed next time around.
13: Sumer - Missed you! Give Reset another big hug for me if you get the chance. ^_^
13: Tech_Chase - Yay, Tech! Thanks for letting me carpool with you guys, and hanging out after the tournament. That still was the strangest Coney's I've ever seen. XD
13: Solecalibur - You were here, and I didn't get to talk to you. That makes me majorly sad. ;.;
17: Meneil - Your Ike is amazing, and you're fun, too! Keep in touch if you can. ^_^
17: WTP - Thanks for teaming with me, and maybe next time I'll get to play some MvC3 with you, too.
17: Akashi - The matches with you were so fun! We'll have to do them again sometime for sure. Keep it up!
25: Bowyer - Good to see you! Didn't get to see your matches, but next time I'll try to cheer you on some.
25: Crash - *points at his shirt*
25: Roller - So. Much. Katy. Perry.
25: Ori_bro - It seems we're predestined to always play each other, huh? XD
25: JonathonMesa - Peach is weird to play against. Don't give up, though, and maybe next time.
33: Rye - Playing your Jigglypuff was so fun. ^_^
33: Zwarm - Don't give up on your Peach. You've got the workings for her down, you just need to get more comfortable with her and find out what works for you. I'll be cheering for you!
33: Flame - Sorry I didn't get to see you after we arrived at the venue. Hope all went well and you had fun!
33: Auspher - You were here! And I didn't get to see or talk to you. Bleh. Maybe next time. I owe you a hug.
33: Corms - Zelda dittos are fuuuuuuun. XD
41: Scythe - Your Lucario was surprisingly solid! Keep it up. ^_^
41: Boxxy - Yay, Boxxy! Sad you had to run off so quick, but keep in touch!
41: vVvGifts - Thanks for the offer! I'll definitely take you up on it, and fire me a PM or something so I can get your number/AIM/whatever.
49: Xyless - I didn't get to see your PT. ;.;

If I left you out, I'm sorry. My memory is a bit fuzzy considering how tired I was. I really should have napped at some point. ^_^;;;

Stratford

Smash Champion
21: Juggleguy --> Good **** TO! Don't worry about the dropped matches. Gets to the best of us. I can't really comment on matches because I didn't see any of yours, but I just have to say that the tournaments you host keeps getting better and better. Keep it up, and soon you'll be the new plank!
Welp, I lost.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Shoutouts =D

1: Kels ($288) - Gah, you're too good :(. We always end up with pretty exciting matches though so I can't really complain. I had a lot of fun playing you bro, also Sheik is terrible.

2: Velynn ($128) - Congrats on landing 2nd, you played really well in LFs and outplayed me. Definitely deserved it man, I'll see you around next time I go to Michigan :)

3: Teczero ($80) - Go study, you're gonna fail your exam.

4: Dart ($64) - We need to playyyyy :( I really wanted marth ditto you T_T. Good job taking out Tink, definitely was impressed.

5: Shady ($48) - We didn't play :( heard stuff bout you we should play a few next time I'm around?

6: Taki ($32) - EC is too good obv =3. Good stuff and good games in Winners Semis. Sometimes sheik just kicks people

7: Tink - Man what is this xD. Way to always root against me ****** :mad088:. Haha you're the chillest Tink, <3 always look forward to meetin/playin you man. Next time just **** like you wanted to.

7: Laudandus - Seriously, did not expect you. Crazy sheik, I think one of the major reasons I won is because I'm actually not bad in the ditto and you sorta looked like you don't have much experience in it. Still had a ton of fun playing you man, keep it up Red sheiks are the best woot.

9: Moose - You were supposed to play me in WFs and GFs :mad:. I guess we both messed up though :(. No friendlies though? Next time play lots and lots =D

9: ORLY - I only give out free name changes to top 8 players and clearly you're 9th =3. Had fun man good stuff in doubles.

11: Sveet - Gimme back my controller you fox main :mad088:. I'm gonna go to IL now to **** you in fox dittos. Or something along those lines...... maybe <3. I'm bummed I didn't make it to UoI but I'll go visit and **** you <3

13: Mikey Lenetia - Haha thanks for the nice words, I'm just not a consistent player I guess. Or stuff, not sure we'll see next time :)

13: Little England - Freakin crazy WC falco >___<. Glad we played a few, hope to run into you more man I'll play fox next time so you can just **** my face... or not and go sheik iunno =3

21: Shaeden - Great falco man, good matches :) we should play a lot more I need the practice =D

21: Oro?! - Next time man. Joe robbed me of my controller, totally on purpose to make me go back to IL. So next time I do we gotta like iunno chill and play and stuff

21: Arty - Man samus.... is so weird xD good games dude. You really surprised me with your super legit samus >_<

25: Duck - Stop ****** my peach :mad: I had fun playin man keep up that samus, its scary good imo :)

25: SilentSwag - Good games =D you live on EC... we should be playing more often =3

25: Toadster - I had fun playing you at MSU xD. Freakin luigi :) lets play more

25: Dre - Marth dittos are the besssst =D lets play more when we can

49: DouchebagDave - Thanks for umm *cough* that awesome on the road present xD. If I go to IL lets chill :)

49: 3Chairz - I'm flattered you think so highly of me haha xD. I'm glad you're so determined, with that attitude you definitely going to get better. I'll be looking out for you xD

57: Composer

Other super special shoutouts:

[collapse="why did I type so damn much"]

17: Stratford - Good **** Stratford <333333333333 The hero of the week imo =3

YuiAzu? xD

Junglefever6478 - Dude, you're awesome. One of the biggest ******s I know but so much <3333 man. Everytime I do this I always think it was so worth it. I'll see you on AIM in like 10 minutes :)

Crismaspresents - Ahhh I'm so happy you came along with me. I hope you had a lot of fun, it wouldn't have been the same without you Cris <333333. I'm really impressed with your determination with going on the flight and all, you're somethin else Cris. Even if it almost cost me my arm xD

Juggleguy - Thanks for hosting dude, you made the weekend so memorable for me and I'll be on AIM talking to you about the next time I go visit MI so you can run another tourney =3333. Appreciate everything you've done bro much love.

INKY - You guys nearly made my lungs collapse, I was ****in DYING of laughter LOOOOL. Squid you are my freakin hero <33333333

Hilt is too boss, he's like mmm I can't sleep.... I know! I'll play MvC3 and learn to throw boomerangs with Joe! LMFAO <333
[/collapse]

D

Deleted member

33: Auspher - You were here! And I didn't get to see or talk to you. Bleh. Maybe next time. I owe you a hug.
You owe me a hug? xD Sorry I didn't say hi. Everytime I saw you, you were in the middle of a match. I can also be pretty shy, which is the main reason I haven't played with Kain, yet. Lol

DTR

Smash Journeyman
Time for shoutouts!

Klob- How you gonna beat Velynn and ruin my seeding like that? :p GGs regardless though. I was really on my game when we played and Peach is always one of my favorite matchups.

DTR?-Did you enter as something else, or were you that Fox guy???
I am Klob lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
21: Juggleguy --> Good **** TO! Don't worry about the dropped matches. Gets to the best of us. I can't really comment on matches because I didn't see any of yours, but I just have to say that the tournaments you host keeps getting better and better. Keep it up, and soon you'll be the new plank!

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Whisper-ins!

Brawl Singles (50 entrants total)
1: Kain ($240) Good **** on getting that cheddar pimp, It was good seeing all of IL coming together, Next time, you're playing Boy crazy.

3: Lain ($70) Oh you.

4: Sago ($40) You're one stinky boner, Boner.

5: Gio ($20) You made money, now go feed all your hungry *****es.

7: Arty Ages 12-22.

7: DLA Our set was really fun, and I'm glad you chose ganon!

9: Pzo you came out of nowhere and spanked me T^T

9: Hilt I'm glad you came out to hang with us, you know we miss you Bro, DTJ.

9: Tutu Man you have some mad seat holding ability.

9: Kappy thanks for playing boy crazy with us : D

13: Thugz I still cant believe you're not a large black male.

13: Sumer you should yell advice to my opponent not mid match, that way, he can focus and maybe absorb some of it.

17: WTP Bro like, Bullet shields kill your plan. Time for a new plan?

17: Oro Jeez boner got Swinged on 3 times in Arow. Rx-78 Makes the *****es wet

25: Crash You can call it whatcha wanna but Imma call it what it is, I'm gangsta muh ****a, Got tinted windows up in this ****

25: Ori_bro Wish you had brought your pokemon stuff, we could have played and I could have helped your deck out!

25: Squid- So long my friend

33: Composer bro you already know
boner

33: Auspher fun as testicles pools matches, I donkey konged out of my *** and it somehow worked.

41: Boxxy Mario? Yousa wise guy

41: vVvGifts really fun friendlys, glad to see you've improved.

41: Spongejordan Spongey J one day you'll stop cruising in those flying cars, and play boy crazy.

Special Whispers-ins!
Jungle- Thanks for housing myself and INKY, it was great to finally meet you in person, and as my last out of state tourney and potentially my last tournament in general, I couldent have been more happy to share it with you and michigan.

To All the DTJ's I love you bros.

To Teczero and Crismas for being really cool people I'm glad I got to meet you guys, and share some laughter.

-Thanks michigan, it was fun.

All that campus booty and legs dear god.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
MY REAL SHOUT OUTS

1: Kain ($240) -good **** winning. you're really legit at marvel too i got lucky with sent so much.
2: Sparta Kick ($120) - nice work dog
3: Lain ($70) - my boy sanding <3 GREAT seeing you i miss u already
4: Sago ($40) - what a rapist
5: Gio ($20) - AW YEahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby this is what im TALKING about i knew you were AMAZING
5: Mikey Lenetia ($20)- do work. i knew you'd place this high.
9: Tutu- not bad dog.
13: Sumer- thx for the pizza <3
13: Tech_Chase- didnt talk to u
17: WTP- good mvc3 friendlies. funnnnnn
25: Crash- good meeting you man :)
25: BigDaddy- GREAT SENTINEL DITTOS!!!!!!!! so much fun OMG
25: Ori_bro- DO WORK MAH BOY!!!!!!!!!! taking that set off of arty ATTY WAY
25: JonathonMesa- great seeing ya man. i had so much fun playing you
33: Zwarm- ggs man
33: Flame- wtf. did you not try like me?
41: Boxxy- YEAHHHHHHHH! WHOOOOOOOOO SENTINEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
41: DRDN- ggs in marvel. i need to work on vs phoenix :(
49: Xyless- great seeing ya man.

it was good seeing ppl. had a lot of fun playing marvel. if anyone wants my gt is tdl12344.

also after playing marvel so much i would need to totally relearn brawl if i wanna be decent @_@ i went rob and sded matches on purpose because i had to leave at 7 pm any way, no point in me trying anyway. really glad ppl came out from so far to this hope you guys come out to more.

Big_R

Smash Champion
haha i talked to dart at the tourny now apparently i just gotta deal with his cronies? bring the noise cracker jacks at least i went home with the looks. can't even take that from me lol

Laudandus

Smash Journeyman
3: Teczero - Good games. I wish I'd managed to get more friendlies in against you - you're
right that I have no experience in the ditto at all
5: Shady - GG's, I'll get you next time
9: Moose - Those were some really intense sets. It was fun playing, next tournament hopefully
we meet again.
11: Sveet - GG's, our games were pretty close
13: Mikey Lenetia - It's fun playing a sheik in pools, especially a sheik who likes using toad
so much. Peach is maybe my favorite matchup, so it was fun playing you
13: Kail - Ganon vs sheik isn't very fair
21: Juggleguy - Thanks for hosting and letting me stay at your house, this was an awesome
tournament. Nice job on the cop
25: Duck - Samus is totally broken. I'll figure out what to do by next time we play
33: Big R - GG's in pools, didn't expect the boat.
41: Dempt - You're a pretty awesome dude, lightning falcons are the best falcons
49: 3Chairz - GG's in pools
57: crismas - GG's in pools, you're really good and I felt like you should have made it out,
but our pool was brutal. Your peach was really fun to play against

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles (50 entrants total)
1: Kain you win! hooray!
5: Gio ($20) Great work dude. It's never fun to play a MK that knows how to beat DK lol.
5: Mikey Lenetia ($20) Nice meeting you, maybe we'll get to play in the future.
7: Arty- I still second guess it every time I see you. Grow a moustache or something =p
7: DLA- Fun friendlies, ganon too goods.
9: Hilt- You stink.
9: Tutu- Nice seeing you again. Good to see you're back to shiek.
9: Kappy knows I can't resist diego.
13: Tech_Chase- nice tournament bro, very professional. Would attend again.
13: Solecalibur- *guile theme*
17: King~ - Don't underestimate the boozer bro.
17: WTP- BUUURNING FINGERRRR~
17: Oro- also burning finger obviously.
17: Red Ryu- nouice to meet y
25: Roller- Nice tournament, good stuff.
25: BigDaddy- Great set, stay MK next time though, DK beats snake.
25: Squid- I forget what I'm supposed to name the ice pokemon, let me know.
33: Zwarm- nice to see you again, I like your peach alot.
33: Composer- Flash garden.
41: Boxxy- Fun games! Sentinel is OP. Lets play marvel again, this time let me out of blockstun lol.

Im suprised you're insulted that i called you a boner :|

I do know about it...i was sitting 3 feet away from you.

Why would i confront you about it in person or dirrectly when i have the internet.

Lay off the roids dogg......
I'm not insulted, never was, you're just assuming things again. I know I'm a boner, I'm just letting you know that you're making a douche out of yourself. If you want to talk to me, talk to me, if you don't, shut up.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sheesh... I had so much fun being in Michigan, I'm back at work right now and missing being there with Travis and everyone so much. I'm terrible at a lot of things shoutouts so here it goes:

Haley: You're. Gay. Hope you love your shout out :awesome:

:3
Seriously though, thank you so much for putting up with me during the flight. I was beyond freaked out and you being the logical calm one really helped lol. You're such a smarty butt =P and my best friend. I can be a handful sometimes, but I'm super glad I made the decision to come on this trip with you. <3

Travis/Junglefever: You're just beyond awesome and funny. Thank you so much for housing us and of course joining forces in the never ending double Falcon battle against Haley looooooool. Teams was fun also :)

Juggleguy: Nice meeting you and thanks for hosting, the tourny was fun. Though I was kinda meh about the seeding in doubles and that Haley/CunningKitsune were on our side of the bracket (playing them second round), but it's done and over so no worries.

Brad/Stratford: Awesome seeing you again! Hope you can make it to Zenith!!

Hilt: I can't believe you stayed up all night learning Marvel LOL! Major props xD You're awesome.

Squid/Crash/Composer: Um... you guys are too friggin funny XD! Loved meeting you all.

Everyone in my pool: GG's to all and I'm really sorry to those I forfeited to (technically it doesn't matter to them though lol) but I was being emo and felt I was playing badly and gave up, so I just dropped my last matches. >_>

Carroll: Super fun friendlies, I had fun playing your Marth :)

Skyson: Haha, ya you unloaded everyone which was different but fun. I forgot who I went against your Mewtwo but dammit I got ***** LOL! Thanks for the shout outs though.

Silent Swag: Fun friendlies :) you remind me of Jman a little with your posture and your Fox (and you use the same color as him haha).

Mikey Lenetia: Had fun chatting with you, you're so sweet. I hope you can make it to Apex next year!

To everyone else I played in friendlies later on during the tourny: Had fun playing you all!

I prolly forgot some people, sorry if I did =[

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Will post shoutouts soon, but I definitely lost my favorite hat at this tourny. Black beanie with green white stripes. If anyone found that let me know and it would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom