• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford [3/19/11 - Ann Arbor, MI] results! 130 combined entrants!

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Lulz mista moose, we go to the same university and we never play, ^_^, only played your falco once and it was in project M, gotta hit you up nex time personally (hopefully I'll be better by then)

Also, someone give GIO a couple winning lottery tickets, he has BIG plans

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
1: Kels ($288) - GJ pulling back from your defeat at SMYM. Your falcon still needs some work tho :p
3: Teczero ($80) - Was rooting for ya man. Hope you enjoyed purple. Thanks for the bdubs
4: Dart ($64) - Nice placing dude, its crazy how far you've come in the last half year.
5: Shady ($48) - Fun set man, you are really good.
6: Taki ($32) - Salt, salt, salt xD
7: Tink - halfbriety doesnt get you in the money i guess. Maybe you should consider saving ur weed money and learning to play sober?
7: Laudandus - good set man, mad close.
9: Moose - Omg what a fun set. Glad we got a chance to play. I'm coming for you next time ^^
9: ORLY - ohaibuddy
11: 1der - Good **** beating tink, you have a fun style to play against. Keep to the fox tho, IMO
13: Kail - Thanks for teaming with me, dude. Our synergy wasn't on point tho. Wish we had got some friendlies in tho...
13: Little England - Barely saw you here man.
17: John9Blue - Good **** vs duck. Your peach is getting really solid, you were the highest placing peach here.
17: Stratford - Dude you are really chill and your style is fun. I wish we had gotten those friendlies in, though. You should try to make it out to an IL tourney on one of your breaks. I'm sure there will be plenty over the summer.
17: Scythe - <3 you man. I wish we could play all the time
21: Shaeden - Dude those friendlies were boss. You were tearing me to pieces at first, but after a while i think i started to hold down the fort. Surprised you placed so low, you have a LOT of talent.
21: Juggleguy - Thanks for TOing and putting my car up for the night. As always, it is very appreciated. Once again, no friendlies. We need to go to a tourney together where one of us ISNT the TO looool
21: Oro?! - Nice run in teams man, you carried hard i suppose. Dave has done nothing but brag at work lololol
21: Arty - Highest placing samus. I watched you go even with tec0, which was crazy. I don't know why you don't put some time into this game, you would be so ****.
25: Duck - I think i'm finally starting to learn the match-up better. As always ur fun to play against, mad creative. I challenge yee to a MM next time.
25: Rat - I'm sad you didn't shout me out. I know we play somewhat often, but I want to get some mad friendlies in soon.
25: SilentSwag - Mad technical dude. We had a pretty hard pool, congrats on the 4th seed. You gave me the most trouble out of the people i beat.
25: Lance - Didn't really talk to you here, either.
25: SCOTU - Our set was really weird. At first I felt like I was in a weird mix of OoT water temple and starfox 64... facing dark fox. I think the pressure got to you a little bit, but it was a mad fun set man.
33: Skyson - We played but our set went so fast that I didnt get to talk to you at all. I didn't even know who we were playing when I sat down. GGs.
33: DippnDots - Sup dude, nice talking to you. I definitely didn't recognize you but i'm glad you said hi. One of my favorite things is seeing people from the boards.
33: dablackpacman - We didn't play or talk at this, but I recognized you from SWEET4, where we played. I wanted to get some friendlies in with you, but you are apparently one popular guy.
41: HIV+ - Keep working at it, james. I always enjoy playing vs you, and thanks again for giving me all that practice at SWEET. I hope i gave you a few things to look at while improving, and I hope i didn't seem condescending cause that wasnt my intention at all. Hope to play you again soon dude.
41: Junglefever - Barely saw you here, and we didnt play. Sorry you didnt make it out of pools, but I wish we had gone drinking together.
49: DouchebagDave - David you are getting better all the time. I can't think of you as just a practice scrub from michigan anymore. Watching you play vs kels the night before had me convinced you would nab that 4th seed. Congrats on 5th in teams, i'm sure you deserved it.
49: Roki - GGs in pools, you should have asked me to ness ditto you (i never refuse)
57: crismas - nice to finally meet you. In case you don't remember who i am, i was the fox player who was trash talking haley's peach (lol) and when I said that the people at the TV came to play haley not me, you introduced yourself. We didn't really talk or play or anything, but i hope i didn't leave a bad impression lol
57: Composer - I heard u like purpz

edit- shoutout replies
moose said:
11: Sveet - much better than i remembered...tech skill is very on point, just need to be more clutch
Thanks man. I can't keep my stamina up for the whole tournament. After I have one intense set, I am too drained to give 100% for another whole set. I think I am getting better with this issue, and thanks for the encouragement.
kail said:
11: Sveet- Great teaming with you, I wasn't playing as well as I should have been sadly.
Its alright man, teams isnt for everyone. Its a whole different spacing game, and we kinda stepped on each other's toes. I thought we would have a round of pools to work out the kinks, but we had to go straight to bracket.
chad said:
11: Sveet
Thanks for the friendlies and advice, that was nice
You were that falco player at the TV i played on near the end of the night, right? Glad to help with advice I suppose. Sorry for gaying you out so much xD
zudomon said:
Sveet- Good stuff getting that easy Tink bracket. It's scary that you could've done even better and gotten top 6 if you beat Taki. You don't play Marth anymore, so don't just bust him out game 3 and rely on him. You had a legit chance if you stayed Fox.
Great advice that i will follow from now on.
tec0 said:
11: Sveet - Gimme back my controller you fox main . I'm gonna go to IL now to **** you in fox dittos. Or something along those lines...... maybe <3. I'm bummed I didn't make it to UoI but I'll go visit and **** you <3
You will do no such ****. I wouldn't mind some ditto practice, but I promise i won't lose to a least coast scrud like you ;) <3
quote cause of new page & edit.

honestly U of M isnt that bad for girls, when speaking on an absolute scale. i'm actually a big fan of the females here ;) ;)

it's just hard to compete with MSU.

john!

Smash Hero
What I don't understand is people praising our women.

This campus is buttherface central.

So many not legit women.

There are a few that are up to standards but this ain't MSU (or Falco).
you don't understand though, it's all relative. madison for example is mostly feminist hippie women who dress for the cold, so almost anywhere else is good in comparison

shoutouts to any madison girls who happen to read this! i totally wasn't being serious! i swear! let's get lunch sometime!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1: Kain ($240)- Good **** getting first again defiantly something I look up to. Loved the car ride, comments galore that made me laugh, the hotel with stale cereal, bagels and cookies, the trip was great, and I'm glad to have driven you and everyone else I did. :)

2: Sparta Kick ($120) - Snake...so mean, I'd fight MK over Snake anyday, Snake is just so hard for me to deal with. :(

3: Lain ($70) - LOL Lain, you got them there reefer madness?

4: Sago ($40) - Dude I'm still really sorry I didn't drive you to the tournament, 9:00 PM was just to late at night. I drove ya back but I still feel bad I sort of bailed on you at first. :( Also Toaster puddle, lmao.

5: Gio ($20) - Keep calling IL free, enjoy it while it lasts. OH SNAP CALL OUT.

5: Mikey Lenetia ($20) - I wanted to see Ankoku, but he moved to Vegas. Glad to meet you, why does no one bring you name up for Peach, your amazing with her.

7: Arty - My ZSS is the da bess that ever was. :awesome: I still gotta not do predictable stuff to you, stupid ledge jumped reflectors. :mad: Good seeing ya play well here. ICs are also mad gay.

7: DLA - I got a game off that G-dorf. Still couldn't take a set, I'll be working on that hardcore DLA.

9: Pzo - I think Meneil had you but then, she lost. Good job doing that.

9: Hilt - I think you had an afro with glasses, lolololololololol. Man you definitely make Olimar look like BS and still hilarious to watch play. Go go Tarzan on Delfino. Glad to meet you in person. :)

9: Tutu - I still wanted to play more with you, I want to get tips so I can beat Kennispam and his Sheik. Glad to see the tutu in person.

9: Kappy - You avenged me after I lost to Sole. And I heard you did well against Sago, nice. MK ain't gonna handle you much longer bro.

13: Thugz - Pikachu? Where was he when you used MK and Fox on me lol. Caught me off guard game 2, then I saw your Fox habits game 3, and somehow got a three stock on you when the game on FD was really really Close and you Usmashed me to death.

13: Tech_Chase - Were you the one in the blue jacket who used Ice Climbers on me? If so I got wrecked, lololol. I wanna get at your DDD.

13: Solecalibur - Man you made me love that MU, so close every game and it just felt fun from start to finish. I'll be working on that MU more, because even if I found it fun, I did lose it. I'll try and make sure I don't next time we play. ;)

17: King~ - One Piece sucks. :awesome: Ok ok won't say that, lol. Driving ya here worked out well, glad to do it. :p

17: Meneil - You should have played boy crazy, lol. Also I liked your comment about me vs Akashi, it was very nice of you. Glad to see you getting up there with Ike, I see a new San like Ike coming in the near future. :cool:

17: Norm - It's ok if your gonna drop Lucario, have fun with the game playing who you want to. That should be important and something I enitrely advocate people to do. Smash 64...man did you wreck in that.

17: Akashi - I get so close but I fall short from taking games off of you. Loved it and it made me feel like I kinda do understand the Marth MU a lot better now. I'll be working on it, just you wait.

17: Oro - I wish we played Melee or Brawl here. :(. I was everywhere you weren't at this thing, maybe next time.

17: Red Ryu - Brawl: :lucario: Melee: :peach:/:roymelee:

25: Crash - I learned Luigi fast from YoshQ, and still he beats me. DK I got dat Ook practice. :) We can play more at another time.

25: Ori_bro - Ice Climbers, I haven't ever played one in bracket before, you were my first to play against. I did ok, except game 2 when I SD'd twice. :<

33: Zwarm - I understand why your frustrated, MK can be really dumb. :(

33: Composer - Dude your Samus dittos with Sago were so entertaining and amazing.

33: Flame - I wish you felt well during pools, I really wanted to play against you. :(

33: Auspher - So glad to finally meet you in person. Advance Wars is great, and so is Wolf. Just ask Kain sometime to play him, don't sit by, just get up and ask him. It will do wonders to learn in person, I find it to be much much better than Wifi. I'll see if I can get out to Ohio, and I love the hair cut.

33: Corms - Zelda, and good to see you, although I don't talk much with you, I should talk more. Seems like I don't enough.

41: Scythe - Man what happened here? You outplace me all the time. I guess stuff happens, you did really well in Melee but had a bad run in Brawl, so if it counts, you did better in the game you enjoy more lol. Car ride was good, but I miss the music. :(

41: DRDN - I forgot you played Diddy in doubles, lol. I guess it was fine seeing as I played it out well. Don't plank Lucario with Kirby, it doesn't work just run around in the air if you want to go for a time out. ;)

41: Spongejordan - I didn't know you hated it here, wish I noticed more. Still I have no clue where I would be without you when it comes to driving and planning. I'm a complete mess with it. Stick with it and we'll work on our doubles game.

49: Xyless - Peach on me still makes me go, "uggg" Don't care of Lucario wins, it's hard if Peach plays it safe for me. Game 1 was good, game 2...ok stuff happens. PT or Peach, you can do it, with the peach fuz.

~

Melee pool - Sorry I can't remember names well, I know Teczero, John!, Arty and some others were in my pool but I can't remember or even know who these people were in the pool. I'm not as well versed with who is who with Melee, sorry. Still I had fun even if I came in last, it was learning and it's exactly what I want to do with Melee.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ Yeah that was me in the blue jacket using ICS. Lol I kept ****ing up my grabs until your last stock too. I wish I had warmed them up more <_<

And I'm sure well play again soon. Then you can see my janky DDD :)

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
It's probably because I like ****ty sorority blondes and brunettes that aren't super smart and are pretty much looks. Hopefully not super ********.

<--- Not shallow.

We are lacking in a surplus of excessively hot women.
Plenty of average chicks here, but MSU has such a better chunk of girls who are hotter, and yeah in general dumber.
Example:
While partying at MSU random chick says "I want to drink so much tonight I can't ever remember it." I approved.

Honestly, intelligence is negatively correlated to looks at least indirectly. This is my theory.

Shoulda gone to MSU lolololol. Came here for better school but meh, not THAT much better.

-Insert random flames, I'm an MSU and Michigan fan btw.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Using the class i am in as an example, I have to disagree about MSU's women.

D

Deleted member

33: Auspher - So glad to finally meet you in person. Advance Wars is great, and so is Wolf. Just ask Kain sometime to play him, don't sit by, just get up and ask him. It will do wonders to learn in person, I find it to be much much better than Wifi. I'll see if I can get out to Ohio, and I love the hair cut.
Aww, thanks! And I'm already buying your present. We can all go out and celebrate your birthday at the OUGA tournament! If you're into sushi or just asian food in general, there's a really great place we go to that's not too far from campus, as well as some other cool places. :3

machinegungeek

Smash Apprentice
49: Machinegungeek-play me! i always see you stnading and not playing. thats a waste of time go play people.
Lol, I'm kind of scared of playing you, but if you want to play we'll play. I've always had that problem of shyness/whatever. Regardless, I think I played a bunch at this tourney. It's just that after dinner my controller went missing, which makes it pretty hard to play friendlies.

(Shoutouts to Soul for letting me use his controller for some matches. Thanks man!)

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I'm kind of scared of playing you, but if you want to play we'll play. I've always had that problem of shyness/whatever. Regardless, I think I played a bunch at this tourney. It's just that after dinner my controller went missing, which makes it pretty hard to play friendlies.

(Shoutouts to Soul for letting me use his controller for some matches. Thanks man!)
We're all nerds, no one can be shy!

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
Melee
1: Kels - I need to play you for like 30 min. and then I'll never lose to your sheik again, ever. That's how I feel anyways whenever we play >.>
2: Velynn - ****ing unbeatable, except by fox
3: Teczero - dude I really hope you come to U of M, awesome to talk to and play with
4: Dart - you should've stayed for like 10 more min., we converted a brawl setup to a melee setup at the end haha
5: Shady - good **** getting 5th
6: Taki - lol, lucky no samus's were there to beat you
7: Tink - you lost to 1der -.-
7: Laudandus - you're pretty good haha
9: Moose - eh, stop losing to marth
9: ORLY - the business, I'm looking forward to watching you beat kels
11: 1der - you beat tink hahahahaha
11: Sveet - nice seeing you again dude
13: Mikey Lenetia - so much rage at peach, I know the matchup now. Let's play again at the next tournament
13: Kail - mmmm........ I'm bad
13: Little England - awesome housing you guys, mad fun to play with
17: John9Blue - 2 stitchfaces and a bomb-omb T.T I wanna play you again, mad salty
17: Stratford - dude I didn't even like see you here O.o good ****
17: Carroll - this guy, looking like tremor, awesome seeing you again, mad hype
21: Shaeden - what happened O.o
21: Juggleguy - good stuff beating rat, juggle stadium
21: Oro?! - lol, only noncamping brawl match i played the whole day other than against kain
21: Arty - highest placing samus lololololol
25: Duck - you're really bad at this game
25: Rat - it seems like we're cursed to tie at every tournament
25: SilentSwag - you can get sooooo much better
25: Lance - fun playing with you and housing you
25: SCOTU - lol, we suck
25: Lain - michigan is getting better i think :p
25: Soul - niiiiice job, i can see the improvement
33: Tremor - i wanna see you do good in tourney dude
33: Toadster - MSU
33: Big R - you're definitely better than this, seriously hard pool
33: Dre - MSU
41: Slamus - still the best name ever
41: Dempt - this guy, really fun to play against haha, you have so much hype
41: Chad - you WILL get better
41: HIV+ - haha, pools again
41: Junglefever - el oh el, I suck
49: Graped - tie you downstairs lol
49: 3Chairz - hoping to see you make it into bracket soon
49: Machinegungeek - dude i saw you like once lol
49: Roki - before a match just be like, taki come coach me
57: Aceplayer - MSU has very few hot asian chicks
57: BloodyJoker - lol what? zelda is better
57: okiyama - icicle mountain is legit

Brawl
1: Kain - i wanna play friendlies with you, mad fun
3: Lain - T.T
4: Sago - I didn't know you were good at brawl lol
5: Gio - trololololol
7: Arty - the falco
9: Pzo - good **** getting 9th dude
9: Hilt - I took a game >:D
9: Tutu - lol, thanks for taking my brother to go eat
13: Tech_Chase - my little brother beat you haha
17: Duck - I be trolling the brawl community
17: WTP - kirby is broken
17: Oro - lol what are you doing here
25: Bowyer - ggs dude
25: Wes - do better
25: Roller - what happened O.o
25: Squid - the squidmaster
41: Tech_Chase - you're on here twice O.o?

1: Gio/Duck - So much grime
2: Gio/Duck :grimer:
3: MachineGunNorm - ggs dude
5: Oro - lol, falcon DK is dumb
7: Little England - haha pikachu, stop telling people stuff about DK >.>
9: Moose - lol

CunningKitsune - why didn't you enter????? shdfakljsdhfakljsdf I wanna play you in seriouslies

ggs to everyone else and thanks for coming
6th pillar

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
1: Kels ($288) - nice placing. you're alright at melee. I enjoyed being 3 stocked twice, then 4 stocked...seriously. Good ****.
2: Velynn ($128) - Let's friendly some time. I enjoyed watching you take out a plethora of foxes
3: Teczero ($80) - play sheik more <3
4: Dart ($64) - GGs. Should have MM'd you again and took my money back. Next time. You're mad cool, I'd feel bad taking your money anyway. Hope we get to play again.
5: Shady ($48) - nice.
9: Moose - You can do better, I know it. I didn't get to watch much or friendly much with you, but we should soon. Work on that marth matchup and take out shady haha.
11: 1der - GG's. You've improved tenfold since the last time we played. Good games outside mason too. Hope we can play again at the next tourny
13: Kail - oh I'll knock you out someday
13: Klob - your forum name is DTR. how am i supposed to remember that ****? Nice placing man. GG's in teams. Wish we could have got more friendlies in. I'd be down to actually team at the next event? But you'd have to stay at my pad again. hah
17: Stratford - fun friendlies man.
21: Juggleguy - didn't get our MM's in. Damn it. Next time. Maybe I'll improve by then...but probably not.
25: Duck - 25th? What is this? I'd like to see myself do better as well, but I can't bring myself to focus entire matches in tourny. Workin on it. I'd like to get more friendlies in with you at the next smashfest or tourny though. Keep improving
25: SCOTU - GG's in pools. I'll take you out next time
25: Lain - good sesh
33: Tremor - way to not make it out of pools
33: Toadster - way to not make it out of pools
33: Big R - way to not make it out of pools. and good games too man. thank you for finding my clone. hahah we should have taken a picture
33: Dre - way to not make it out of pools
33: DippnDots - would have liked to have had a sesh like we did at pound 4. sorry i didn't come find you man
41: Junglefever way to not make it out of pools. and no. I'm not retiring. I'm accepting sucking in tournament
57: Jimbo Slice - don't main falcon man. you beat me in pools two tournys ago.

For those of you who I forgot in my pool/friendlies, GG's. I had a good time at this tournament. I'd like to do better, but tournies just aren't my thing. I've accepted it. See yall at the next one

Stratford

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:
Cunning - Good stuff winning teams! It was a pleasure watching you and Haley ****.
Shady - Fun set in pools. Nice playing you.
Taki - You ***** me in bracket. Fun games though. Nice seeing you again.
Tink - Nice playing you.
Moose - I'm glad we got to play a few friendlies. You're too good.
Sveet - I'm sad we couldn't get those friendlies in. Damnit, Moose. It was nice meeting you though!
Kail - Wow. We met in teams bracket, singles pools, and the pool in losers. Epic stuff. Nice meeting you.
Little England - Wow your falco is beastly. Good set in pools.
Stratford - Good ****.
Juggleguy - Mad props for organizing and running this thing, Rob. Great tournament. MI and the midwest are alive and kicking. I'm also honored that I'm the only person you got to play in friendlies during the tourney. Your Falcon is terrifying.
Lance - Nice meeting you. Fun set and friendlies.
Tremor - I'm glad we got to play. Your sheik is mad fast. Nice seeing you again.
Toadster - Good to see you again.
Dre - Nice seeing you.
dablackpacman - It was fun playing you. Close set in pools.
Kinglit - It was great to see you here. Glad we got to play.
Chad - Nice meeting you. Fun friendlies after the tourney. Keep playing fox!
GetLow - Nice playing you in pools. You're pretty good, and you're only gonna get better.
Composer - My man! I'm so glad I got to meet the man behind the Mayor Bubbles avatar. Also, I liked the hat. Fun games in pools. I wish I could've been there for Boy Crazy.
BloodyJoker - I'm glad we got some friendlies in at this. I think I saw more Fox than Zelda...
Brainjack - We **** at teams. Marth might be dead. Enjoy your two and a half month bag of salt.
crismas - Great to see you again!
Junglefever - Why didn't we do Peach vs Puff in pools? Also, never play Boy Crazy without me again.
Teczero - Nah, you were the real man of the week. Such an honor to have you in MI.
YuiAzu status imo.

Top Bottom