• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford [3/19/11 - Ann Arbor, MI] results! 130 combined entrants!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Bad news... there are no videos of teams on my hard drive...

Only explanation I can think of is I was so busy TOing that I simply forgot to hit "start capture" on my laptop :( I'm trying desperately to find where the teams vids might have gone, but at this time I only have footage of Melee starting at the end of singles pools. I suck at recording these days... this is the second time I've lost crucial footage at the last two Michigan tourneys. Anyone else want to take over for me and do a better job next time? Sorry to everyone expecting Melee teams vids :(

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm 99% sure I simply never clicked "start capture" on my laptop before 7PM... I'm ****ing stupid :(

Recording is a chore, and it ends up being my last priority for these big events when I house people, setup/cleanup the venue, TO the tourney, and enter multiple events. If any other qualified uploader wants to step up and do a better job than I can for the next Michigan tourney, they have my full support.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
It was news to me that people played characters other than MK, Snake, and ICs, guess this is what happens when I play people from a different state, was fun.

1: Kain ($240) - Crazy wolf ****
2: Sparta Kick ($120) - Who needs snake when ya got MK
3: Lain ($70) - sandbag supreme, next time I'm gonna ask you when I don't know a character MU
5: Gio ($20) - I beat you, I should get 5th place, nuff said. Hahaha nice job ******
5: Mikey Lenetia ($20) - I have no clue what to do against peach....
13: Tech_Chase - Friendlies were fun
13: Solecalibur - I was good when it was MK dittos but once you went ZSS you dominated.
17: WTP -Thanks for driving
25: Crash - Fun pools, Donkey Kong too good.
25: BigDaddy - Fun pools, ya got a good MK
25: JonathonMesa - Midtiers? Do those exist?
33: Zwarm - fun pools, I'm starting to hate peach
41: Boxxy - Sentinel is broken in Brawl.....
41: vVvGifts - fun friendlies as well, your Marth is pretty good.

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
ahhhhhhhh rob if you lost my set vs little england somehow too i will cry

anyways from what i remember

dart-your cool as hell man, good **** for beating me in every possible match, except one friendly i think?
velynn -your right you do know own the fox-puff matchup now, good **** beating tec0
kels -thanks for the friendlies and wreckin that marth
little england -that might have been the luckiest tipper of my life on yoshis in our set, sooo lucky, but good falco
moose - how are you gonna beat me in every possible friendly and always drop the ball in a set, i guess you have a mental block or something, good **** in teams too
kail - you should stay with falco man, that barrel death was probably the only reason i won on kongo jungle
taki - glad we finally got to play since we didnt get a chance at who's got salt

and gg's to the rest of the people i played

oh and big thanks to rob for hosting this thing, i know its gotta be pretty stressful

Moooose

Smash Champion
I'm 99% sure I simply never clicked "start capture" on my laptop before 7PM... I'm ****ing stupid :(

Recording is a chore, and it ends up being my last priority for these big events when I house people, setup/cleanup the venue, TO the tourney, and enter multiple events. If any other qualified uploader wants to step up and do a better job than I can for the next Michigan tourney, they have my full support.
yea no blame on you, you did a good job

ORLY

Smash Master
No video proof of team USA's whooping on the guardians? Damn, man. We were playing smooth as hell there until the last game.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Ill start with brawl because I was mostly there and was kinda dissapointed with melees running

Brawl Doubles (13 teams total)
1: Flame + Kain ($156) good **** guys glad we didnt face you early (didnt play)
2: Arty + Sago ($78) GGS in the money congrats
3: Tech_Chase + Sparta Kick ($26) holy crap tech getting money again (didnt play)
4: WTP + Mikey SOOOOO CLOSE to beating you guys if only I didnt SD during a 2v1 on you but nice peach
5: Lain + Gio tch woulda ***** you guys if we woulda faced :troll: (didnt play)
5: DRDN + Ori decent placing for first team DRDN stop SDing its not like you
7: THuGz + Norm Thugz should come to MI so I have another pika to face (didnt play)
7: Akashi + Meneil GGs I've never faced an Ike off wifi so it was a good experience hope you guys come again soon
9: Duck + Wes (didnt play)
9: Composer + Jungle GGs guys Katy perry wii FTW
9: Soul + Gifts (didnt play)
9: RedRyu + SpongeJordan GGS
13: Zyth + Ron (didnt play)

Brawl Singles (50 entrants total)
1: Kain ($240) Congrats I missed your final wins but a wolf taking first is nice to hear
2: Sparta Kick ($120) Snake= I woulda beat you but congrats
3: Lain ($70) WE STILL NEED TO PLAY and why not CP where you can use ICs
4: Sago ($40) congrats
5: Gio ($20) congrats on getting money
5: Mikey Lenetia ($20) congrats peach and in money so weird to say
7: Arty
7: DLA
9: Pzo
9: Hilt
9: Tutu Get a new bike and be on time then maybe we can team
9: Kappy Your Kirbys ALMOST as good as mine :)
13: Thugz I was sad by our set in pools next time it will be a lot different and fun dubs friendlies at the end
13: Sumer I didn't even see you here I haven't even met you yet
13: Tech_Chase Your lucky I went to eat when I did or I woulda got this spot and GG in that friendly a nice comeback when down 2 stocks...btu Vans still better :)
13: Solecalibur didnt meet you
17: Duck I think i met you for a second
17: King~didnt meet you
17: Meneil Congrats at being a good Ike
17: Norm didn't meet you
17: WTP Good playing you in dubs
17: Akashi fun playing you in dubs and Pools lol WHERE IS DRDN, here WHERE IS DRDN, im right here, OH
17: Oro (didnt play)
17: Red Ryu OMG I shoulda timed you out by planking or something I wasnt sure about trying a timeout on lucario
25: Bowyer (didnt play)
25: Crash (didnt play)
25: Wes (didnt play)
25: Roller ~sigh~ enjoy those $4 I'll win them back eventually
25: BigDaddy come at me in Marvel one of these days you can get schooled by pheonix
25: Ori_bro Cool Ori Bro nice teaming I felt I coulda did a lot better and congrats on that Big victory in pools
25: Squid (didnt play)
25: JonathonMesa (didnt play)
33: Rye I think one of these weeks Ill bring my wii and we can face in that because I missed seeing you play
33: Zyth (didnt play)
33: Zwarm (didnt play)
33: Composer (didnt play)
33: Flame (didnt play)
33: Darkness (didnt play)
33: Auspher (didnt play)
33: Corms (didnt play)
41: Scythe (didnt play)
41: Mr.C (didnt play)
41: Boxxy You entered? and fun playing MvC its better IRL then facing you online
41: vVvGifts are you really in vVv?
41: DRDN Eat before you play otherwise you will suffer the goku effect and get ****ty placing like this
41: Spongejordan (didnt play)
41: LOE1 (didnt play)
41: Tech_Chase (didnt play)
49: Xyless LOL at PKMN ditto and Diddy dittos my diddys so bad
49: Sumi (didnt play)

Smash 64 Singles (16 entrants, $5 entry)
1: Gio/Duck split ($35) Splits are Bad
2: Gio/Duck split ($35) Splits are Bad
3: MachineGunNorm ($10)
4: Zwarm
5: Oro
5: Kappy?
7: Clyde? your the only one I remember congrats on the CLOSE victory
7: Little England?
9: Dart?
9: Gifts
9: Skyson?
9: Moose
13: Ben
13: DRDN? get used to a 64 controller and playing 64 theres a lot missing and spacing
13: LoE1?
13: Impp?

I forgot to include my Melee

Dart thanks for the advice to imrove my game
Lance? I think it was nice playing another doc just work on those Down smashes their too predictable
To the Melee TOs seed better and give time for those in both games remember brawl is important too I went Melee dubs match we lost IMMEDIATLY went to BRAWL dubs and won then lost a match came back to Melee to find out we were DQd I seriously went straight from 1 to the other and back after 2 matches and wasted mine and my partners money it makes me not even want to care about Melee because I will always pick brawl over it... and by seed better I mean find out how many people you have in both games I posted on here and told you guys I was in both for EVERYTHING and in my pool was ME Soul and Dart and you only put down that Dart was in both games so we had 3 people doing both games with 1 that you realised

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Shoutout time.

Kels - Never saw a kid run his mouth so much at friendlies over at Juggleguy's, haha. Good **** winning all that bank dude.

Dart - So it looks like I'm not getting kicked out man, sorry I can't come live with you and have the rest of my life be a smashfest xD But I really wish I could've played your Marth more, and you spanked the **** out of *****es in singles. You, are my new idol. Mad no homo love.

Shady - Wanted to vs that Marth so bad after that **** in SWEET III. You think I'm going to let a game deciding Phantom Spike in a Marth ditto just slip from my head? Helll no. Good **** in the tourney man. Next time I'm in MI, that spike won't be a Phantom.

Johnblue (Lol) - Although you were pretty quiet and we didn't play much, if at all, your dot connection philosophy at McDonalds is unmatched. **** **** up with those moves. Also, Chris's Falcon pooped on *****es, his shoutout is in yours though cause I didn't get his tag. Sorry bro :/

Klob - Pat, you are the biggest homosexual I know, and if you think you're then me when you walk around in that gay *** pink shirt, then you have, the, tiniest penis. **** you for taking my money, but mad love for being a bro, ya homo.

Carrol - Damn you for taking the cube at Rob's! :( But you're cool as hell man. Oh, and good **** over at Five Guy's when we were getting trolled by the staff. XD

Juggleguy - Thank you, so, so much for being the most amazing asian I know. I'm still bummed we didn't get to play more, but you are one respectable mother****er, both on and off the venue. Good **** on TOing, good **** for housing, and most importantly, good **** for being, the ****.

SilentSwag - God damnit Johnny, you are such a pushover and I love it. You let me talk **** to you so much but you're chill as **** and you're a cool *** kid. Thanks for making my weekend by letting me gloat me low yet secure ego to you. And good **** in friendlies too man. You're getting better. See you next time. :p

Duck - You *******. You go ahead and have that smirk grin on your face because you took my money vs my Marth. Go ahead. See if I care......ah **** it, I do. Your **** is delish kid. Thanks for playing me out of request too, that helped make my weekend. You're cool as ****. Good ****.

Impp - Now you know where to park your car, you crazy mother****er. Totally jealous you were able to get away doing 80-85 on the turnpike and make it to MI in 2 hours. And here I thought I was the racer. Good **** in 64 and Melee dude, can't wait for you to cone back to Massillon on Wednesdays.

FlipX - Well slap my *** and call me Sally Twelve ****, no surprise, you beat me in teams with Pat. Didn't see too much of you, but I miss your *** in my car for Wednesdays. Good **** Justin.

GetLo - **** yeah Matt! You've gotten so much ****ing better dude. Your Peach is getting as gay as Pat's. I love it. You were a ****ing beast in Teams, and Ill take you for a partner any day. Thanks for giving me a **** ton of friendlies too dude. Mad Matt love. Lots of homo.

And finally, the last, but most definitely not the least....

Skyson - Damnit dude. I ****ing love you. Thank you for being my ****ing ***. You showed me some good *** Pendulum, and you outdid yourself at making my *** laugh and cough and choke at your house so much tonight. I almost died dude. Mad love Tony. And we are showing the new Ban-a-Move gametype to the other guys at Massillon, and it will be sex.

Z-axis - YEESSS. Zach I ****ing love the **** out of you. You are such a good *** friend. Our Falcon dittos on Yoshi's and our thirty-minute timed matches were genius. You truly inspire me to get better, and I want to be like you in almost every sense, as a Smasher, and as a person. Thank you for being one of the best ****ing friends ever.

And thank the both of you for coming with me. I love you guys.

GOOD **** STRATFORD. <3

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
False, he used to be a national contender when he straight up practiced and played sober. Since he decided to try and be like Dope he has rarely won much of anything aside from teams.
I'm actually sad to see Tink not placing 1st or 2nd in his region anymore :(

Good stuff Tec0!!

Mr~C

Smash Apprentice
SHORTEST SHOUTOUT EVER

LOE1: get *****
Dude your mean as eff lol.

Btw, im done with the sausage fests for awhile. The people talking about the stank in the tournament thread was hilarious by the way. XD Ill just come for venue unless I THINK I have a chance to get into bracket without being cut off. But ggs to the people I played..

john!

Smash Hero
Johnblue (Lol) - Although you were pretty quiet and we didn't play much, if at all, your dot connection philosophy at McDonalds is unmatched. **** **** up with those moves. Also, Chris's Falcon pooped on *****es, his shoutout is in yours though cause I didn't get his tag. Sorry bro :/
thanks lol. chris is ORLY and his falcon has a tendency to do that.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 24 (24 members and 0 guests)
And only that many updates since I last checked? STEP IT UP LADIES.

Oh yeah, and I go into the Melee room for two ****ing minutes and some dude power slides a good 10 feet. It was at that point I realized which was the superior game ;)

Skyson

Smash Ace
This tournament was so much fun. God, I needed this to remember how much I love Melee.

Shoutouts. :3

Melee
2: Velynn ($128) - Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffff. I did better against you with G&W than Sheik.. I'm taking that to heart next time I see you. :p Good games, good placing.

4: Dart ($64) - Get ****ed up in Dot Game, bro. This weekend was majorly awesome. Didn't even flinch losing $20 to you in a MM, even though I think you sandbagged somewhat. 4th place in singles and a guy that didn't even make it out of pools takes you to 1 stock twice? How can you be -that- bad against Sheik? Haha. We'll mess people up in Brawl dubs next time, even if it has to be us styling on them with Falcon/Ganon. xD Good **** all around, draft crew battle was awesome, dot game was awesome, would love to see you and the IL crew again sometime. :D

11: 1der - Oh man, I haven't seen you since like Test Your Might 7 or something, and I beat you then. Putting in work and taking 11th, though, nice stuff. I'll have to play you next time I see you.

11: Sveet - Good teams match.

13: Kail - Good teams match. Were you the Ganon player I was hearing about? I wanted to get ****ed up by a Ganon, but didn't know who was behind the hype. D:

13: Klob - Good job tanking that pool and coming out on top. Just stop playing a scrub character and you'll start to do better. :p Doc is my new counter for Peach, **** Sheik. xD

17: John9Blue - JOHN BLUE. REP DAT PEACH IN CREWWWWS. 7 stocks, **** yeah.

17: Carroll - <3. Another awesome PA guy. Good **** @ walking to Five Guys before everyone else got the idea, and the awesome matches we had. We never figured out who that amazing Mario guy was. G&W dittos are the best, and your Marth was beast. Too bad I have SHEIK STUFF. xD

21: Juggleguy - I still would have liked to money match you at some point. Coming into your house Friday night and beating you first game had me super confident for some reason, 'cause your Falcon is really sharp. Also, pools had me salllllty. Three OH players out of, what, eight in the same pool? Definitely upset about getting 5th place in my pool under two people from my own state. Oh well, I would have gotten ****ed up if I had made bracket anyway. :p Thanks so much for the housing, too. Most awesome basement ever. Also, if you could maybe mail me my phone charger, that would be sweet, I has contact info if you want it. I don't know when I plan on waltzing up to Michigan in the future, so that would be.. ideal. Haha. Very well run tourney, and the epic cop mindgame was too good.

21: Oro?! - I got slammed by your Falcon in pools and in that draft crew. Mother ****. You're hilarious, though, so I'm glad I got to meet you. Good **** in 64, though I think I've had enough of that game now that I've actually met a crowd of good players.

25: SilentSwag - You're 12 and what is this.

25: Soul - Made bracket with Mario? Good ****, man. Awesome doubles match, though I don't think Cruise was a good pick for Mario/Link. Your recoveries are so bad. xD Phantom hit spin attack, get some. Good games. :D

25: Impp - Close games in pools. I started to get confident after winning game 2. I don't want to believe it, but I think I need to get better at camping. Approaching [your] Zelda is hard.. but forcing you to approach is actually entertaining. I think I might be able to go toe to toe with you.. no pun intended, but you still punish mistakes really well. I'll try to make less next time I unfortunately cross paths with you. :p

33: Skyson - 5th in your pool... ugh. All you wanted to do was make bracket, and you came so close.. oh well. Bug the TO about region placement next time, 'cause you're still salty about that. :p

33: DippnDots - I didn't see you! I have to find you 'cause I don't think we've played before, and I always used to mistake you namewise for Dobs. xD

33: FlipX - Scruuub, make it out of brackets. You're the business, but apparently you've gotta get better. Look at all of us OH scrubs floating in a 33rd place tie. Where we at?

33: dablackpacman - You're one of the first people I played friendlies with before registration, I remember. You had an amazing Link, and played a bunch of other characters pretty well. The edgehop bomb stalling was something I've definitely never seen before. Really impressive in doubles, I still can't believe that spin attack phantom hit happened. Some weird **** happens in this game, haha. Good games, man. :D

41: Z-Axis - Zaaaaaach. You're getting better! Keep that Fox strong. I think we make a good doubles team, maybe I should have been practicing doubles instead of doing singles friendlies the whole time before it started. xD Don't get discouraged when Melee is a terrible game, because it totally is. That's why we love it. Also, I am keeping the ****s duck.

41: Slamus - Every time I heard someone say your name out loud I laughed a bit. Just too good.

41: Dempt - Awesome driving, awesome time, hope the mom situation doesn't go bad. :/ Move-ban friendlies are gonna be the next big thing, just you watch. xD

41: Junglefever - Tight doubles match. You had a good Fox. o:

49: DouchebagDave - Also the best name ever. Good ****. IL da best

49: GetLow - Lol Matt. You have to get low to look for Alaska now? Haha. Good friendlies, I was startingly impressed by how much your Peach has improved since the last time I saw you. Beat my Sheik, but then still couldn't handle me when I pulled out the pocket Game & Watch. So delicious. Aha. You're super cool, though, and you definitely should bug the other losers to come down to Massillon on Wednesdays. I need to **** up some Peaches more often. :p

57: crismas - Good to meet you! I probably played more friendlies with you than anyone else, and I unloaded every low tier I had on you, ahah. All I remember vividly was 3-stocking you with Mewtwo and getting you frustrated with my Game & Watch. :p You seemed really down during singles pools, though, so I didn't say anything to you, but you were up and playing friendlies later that evening. Good doubles match too, Peach is just rough to handle. Good games overall. Couldn't stop laughing the whole time we were playing friendlies. xD

49: Machinegungeek: Good games. You didn't give me an easy match. Good friendlies afterward, too. You seemed really hungry to get some matches in. I didn't hear a lot of what you were saying while we were playing, it was... really loud the whole time, haha.

57: Solo: First tournament, really? I practically think we could have been rivals. Your Sheik was every bit as good as mine, I might have just edged you out in Sheik dittos based on me having tournament experience myself. You did SD a couple times and that always blows, but you definitely could improve. You've got skill. From one Sheik to another, I think you did well for your first tourney. :D

- Fox player in my pool: Even though you came in late, you handled it well. I think I got a lot more gay on you than I normally would on, and a lot of luck handed me some easy KOs, but I saw you put in work on some other people. Good games. :D

Put up the pools so I can see the names of people I played, I don't like using generic [x player in my pool]. D:

Other
1: Kain ($240) - Watching you play actually made Brawl look cool. I had heard about you from some other people, and definitely liked watching your Wolf take names. Very good ****.

Dudes that I ****ed up in Yu-Gi-Oh: Good games. :p Morphtronics ftw. Get a theme and do work if you play it seriously. If I looked a little elitist when I played, it was accidental. I've played in x tournaments and the tone is always so serious, I took it that way with you guys. Haha. We'll have to play again sometime. :p

MachinegunNorm - ****ed me up in 64. Pikachuuuuuuuuu. I give up 64 because of this, I wanted to see what a competitive scene was like for 64, and now I have.. and OH has nothing like it. Good games, though.

This tournament was great. Only salty about the pools, but what's there to do? xP

I would happily return to Michigan for a good-*** Melee tourney like this one. :D

This tourney is the reason that I am now a Sheik/Doc/G&W main. Solid 3.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
I went Melee dubs match we lost IMMEDIATLY went to BRAWL dubs and won then lost a match came back to Melee to find out we were DQd I seriously went straight from 1 to the other and back after 2 matches and wasted mine and my partners money it makes me not even want to care about Melee because I will always pick brawl over it...
I wasn't aware that we made any DQ's in Melee dubs... but to be fair, the Melee dubs bracket was much larger than the Brawl dubs bracket. Holding up a match in the bigger bracket REALLY slows it down. If anything, you should have checked where you were in the Melee dubs bracket after you won your first match....but what's done is done.

and by seed better I mean find out how many people you have in both games I posted on here and told you guys I was in both for EVERYTHING and in my pool was ME Soul and Dart and you only put down that Dart was in both games so we had 3 people doing both games with 1 that you realised
IIRC, Dart only participated in Melee dubs and singles. No Brawl at all. You might have been confused cause he was still doing his matches in melee dubs while pools started.

Also, if there was a mistake with the "seeding" of the pools, then you should have contacted a TO about the issue and corrected it. Sorry you didn't have a good time in Melee, you were forewarned about how little time you would have if you entered both.

1: Kain ($240) - thanks for the tips and it was fun being ***** by that HA WOO
2: Sparta Kick ($120) - ahhhhhhhh how do you remain so composed? i cant help but choke. i promise a better set next time
3: Lain ($70) - JANNA
4: Sago ($40) - good stuff i wish we coulda got some dittos in, also that other thing ;)
5: Gio ($20) - choke harder
5: Mikey Lenetia ($20) - whoa nice job, do you even still play? :p
7: Arty - freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee get outplaced baby :woman:
7: DLA - if you said something when i had my headphones on, then i didnt hear it. i dont remember you saying anything offensive to me... sorry for playing so gay i just really wanted to do well. please go mk next time!!! i woulda lost if i didnt have nado without a doubt lol
9: Pzo - nice job my son
9: Hilt - sorry, i really wanted to do friendlies but i felt so busy...
9: Tutu - too strong
9: Kappy - smash 64 all day
13: Thugz - nice job, have you decided to come to UM?
13: Sumer - diag pizza 2 good. let's get some matches in next time baby
13: Tech_Chase - dat dedede oh man we'll get you in dubs next time ;)
17: Duck - you dont play brawl lol quit trollin
17: King~ - scary set i thought you had me...
17: Norm - MK dittos the bess, revenge is mine :cool:
17: WTP - the professor
17: Akashi - you were the only person i could hear when i was playing sparta lol
17: Oro - such a scrub! lmao our falcon dittos were the most fun i had all day for sure
25: Bowyer - boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowyer
25: Crash - fun set, i've actually played against DKs before haha. game 3 made me sad
25: Wes - scrub
25: Roller - mmm next time baby you got dis
25: BigDaddy - close games, ban ROB that gyro is way too good
25: Ori_bro - good **** beating arty even though he's free ;)
25: JonathonMesa - best MK of all time wooooooooo
33: Zwarm - peach is so scary. dat fair
41: Boxxy - sentinel so broken. nice to see you cutie pie
41: vVvGifts - victory valor ****
41: DRDN - glad you entered 64 it *****
41: Tech_Chase - WUT

all in all a really fun tournament, it was cool to have so many out of staters. and kinda funny having a regional in a building i go to class in every day lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
To the Melee TOs seed better and give time for those in both games remember brawl is important too I went Melee dubs match we lost IMMEDIATLY went to BRAWL dubs and won then lost a match came back to Melee to find out we were DQd I seriously went straight from 1 to the other and back after 2 matches and wasted mine and my partners money it makes me not even want to care about Melee because I will always pick brawl over it... and by seed better I mean find out how many people you have in both games I posted on here and told you guys I was in both for EVERYTHING and in my pool was ME Soul and Dart and you only put down that Dart was in both games so we had 3 people doing both games with 1 that you realised
The Melee TO staff did nothing wrong. You were rightfully DQ'd from teams and your singles pool problem could have been avoided with simple communication. Your first mistake was playing two Brawl sets in a row when Big R and Impp were ready to go and waited for 20 minutes at their TV before I finally decided to DQ you guys. Your second mistake was not informing any Melee TO that there were three Brawl+Melee players in your pool. We made it clear several times that there aren't supposed to be more than two Brawl+Melee players in the same pool and you didn't say anything about it. The attendance list in the original thread changed every day in the week leading up to the event, so even if your name was listed as Brawl+Melee in there, we had to hear it from you yourself at the event or else we assumed you were only Melee.

Get Low

Smash Ace
My first big tourney. So much fun! :bee:

Shoutouts:

Klob: Thanks again so much for bringing me to this tourney. You ****ing ****, and I'm truly inspired by your Peach skills. And good **** for placing 13th and beating Velynn in pools. I wish that I had half of your tech skill, and I hope one that I can become a challenge to you.

Dempt: I had a great time teaming with you, and I'd definitely like to team with you again. We worked mad good together. And I loved all the friedlies we did, and I'm glad I was more of a challenge to you this time around. Keep up the good work with that Marth, and I'm sure we'll both be able to **** Pat one day. ;D

FlipX: Your Sheik is too good man; don't give up on her. And I hope I can get good enough to be a challenge to you one day as well. Also, thanks a bunch for letting Pat and I spend the night and letting me use your shower.

Skyson: I'm glad that I finally got to play you. You're fun as hell to do friendlies with. I'm sad that I had to leave before we could play Smash64 though. :( Hopefully we can play some other time. And props for still playing Yugioh; I miss that ****.

Hellsinglover: I'm almost positive that you're the guy I played friendlies with as soon as I set up my T.V. GGs dude, and thanks for the advice on the Peach/Marth matchup.

Laudandus: Played a bunch of friendlies with you and you destroyed me every time. Your sheik is disgustingly good, and good **** placing 7th.

Shady: Your Marth instills fearful emotions within me. GGs.

Junglefever: GGs in pools. And yes, I do in fact, "get low."

Dablackpacman: Your Link is mad good. I probably wouldn't have won our first match in pools if it hadn't been for my stitchface. GGs.

Stratford: I'm happy that I got to play the person that the tournament was named after, lol. GGs.

Kail: You were the first legit Ganon that I ever played against. GGs.

Little England: Your spacies are mad good, and I lost count of the number of times you punished me for Downsmashing on a platform, lol. GGs.

Mikey Lenetia: I didn't play you, but I watched you play a couple of matches. Your Peach is legit.

Silentswag: I love your name, haha. And you were fun to play friendlies against.

Crismas: You're a girl. Neat.

And GGs to everyone else that I played. <3

Arty

Smash Lord
Some Shoutouts

Brawl

1: Kain - Good stuff dude! Sorry for not shaking your hand, I didn't even realize it. You know I'm not like that lol. Good **** beatin SK. Can't let him knock out all of IL!
2: Sparta Kick - GGs man. I should've went MK/GW since I'm not too good against Snake with Falco, but oh well, you outplayed me big time. Almost pulled that win game 2 though ;)
3: Lain - Lol at going RC three times against SK. Too much weed man!
4: Sago - Good stuff on 4th. Fun teaming too. I feel pretty bad though about grand finals. I suicided too much and picked Falco like an idiot :( Oh well, we'll get em next time!
5: Gio - You lucky I didn't beat SK, cause you were about to get the ****! Good stuff though on 5th lol.
5: Mikey Lenetia - GGs man. I'm surprised I lost since I love fighting Peach and I beat you in pools. You're still the best Peach I've played though and a very nice guy. You rack up damage so fast!
7: DLA - Thanks for driving and everything. You should've gotten top 5. Oh well. Know when to pick MK next time! Or Samus cause I heard he's very good and ***** DKs ;)
9: Pzo - Don't really know you, but I was rootin hard for you against SK since I love facin them Warios ;)
9: Hilt - GGs and nice seein you. You were pretty rusty though, our matches are usually down to the wire!
9: Tutu - GGs and fun stuff. FD against me is a bad idea though :c Props for never going zelda even though you should!
9: Kappy - Good stuff on top ten! Way to show Sago you're not a pushover agaisnt MK anymore! Also the dolphins are coming for you!
13: Thugz - Nice reppin Nebraska. Sad we didn't get to play though :(
13: Sumer - vVv will be gettin a call from me soon to inform them about your performance against Ganon!
13: Tech_Chase - Good stuff beating Akashi and nice seein you. It must be hard playin Brawl when hungover ;)
13: Solecalibur - Didn't talk or play but good stuff beating RedRyu.
17: Duck - Nice Brawl Falco dude! You were stylin on Bowyer! Let's play Samus dittos some time :colorful:
17: King~ - You got Thugz next time! You go hard against those CPUs!
17: Meneil - Good stuff Melinda. Fun times gettin food although that cream soda was bad :c
17: Norm - Play more Lucario next time :( And sorry for calling your sister "Norm's friend" lol
17: WTP - Nice seeing you again dude. I see this name will haunt you forever though professor
17: Akashi - I expected top 10, but whatever you'll get em next time! I'll be sure to come over soon for some of that fried chicken ;)
17: Oro - Same place in Melee :colorful: Hopefully you don't quit brawl buddy, the scene won't be the same without you!
17: Red Ryu - Good **** this tourney, you're improving nicely! Your ZSS sucks though and you should never use her again because she sucks and you get lucky :colorful:
25: Bowyer - Nice seein you again dude! That 08 MK lookin rusty. See you in 8 months!
25: Crash - Crash shirt too good! Forefeiting brawl to play that boy game like a boss!
25: Roller - GGs man that FD pivot grab was too good! Good **** hosting too, tourney ran very smoothly.
25: Ori_bro - GGs as well. Shouldn't of gone Snake though :urg: Top ten next time though, you know you have it in you!
25: Squid - You're one crazy dude. I'll be sure to play some boy crazy with you next time. I am a girl ages 12-22 just like you.
33: Zwarm - Beating 1st seed in your pool but not makin it out. what the hell. Also sorry about the cold housing!
33: Composer - I want that painter hat! I don't want to eat off of that napkin though :( Good seein you man
33: Flame - GGs in doubles! Your MK goes hard against my Falco :(
33: Auspher - I actually didn't see you and had no idea you were here and still don't know what you look like :(
33: Corms - Good **** rapin kappy in pools! I'm surprised you didn't make it out. Oh well, you got it next time! Me and you have so much in common :colorful:
41: Scythe - Tough pool, but whatevs you were playin Melee the whole time anyway! Keep pokin Jake
41: Boxxy - Man I thought you'd get top 10 and was scared of playin you in bracket! Whaaaaat happened!!
41: Spongejordan - Sad to hear you didn't enjoy yourself. You were pretty enjoyable and fun to be around as always though! :lucas:
41: Tech_Chase - Who is this guy?
49: Xyless - Thanks for the housing! Really appreciate it although it didn't go that great :c That Ivysour is takin names next time!

Melee

GGs guys. Surprised I did so well. Good **** to Dart/Juggle/Tec/Moose for beating me. Great matches everyone else in pools. Also fun talkin to you Helsing. Mad props to Juggle for doin a great job hosting! Don't think I'll be enterin next time though since runnin back and forth doin non stop matches was brutal. Oh well, still very fun.

DRDN

Smash Master
when I said dart was in both it was because he was the only person with a green name on the screen (I had no green name and wasnt on either list of doing melee first or brawl first) and I only played 2 sets in a row because I literally didnt leave my seat before I had my next opponents and it was during that second set i was told I had a melee match I had no problem going from 1 to the other but it seemed like the melee room ran the show and people in the brawl room werent informed. When singles pools were announced I had no idea because i was doing dubs in brawl (maybe this is just my preference to 1 big room as opposed to 2 rooms completely separated)

but like said whats done is done

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Shout-Outs

Kels- Good **** at always
Velynn-Way to hold MI down, i couldnt watch GF cuz after watchn Fox vs Jiggz for 45 mins in LF it was too much
Tec0-Thanks for bringing the hype to MI
Dart-Next tourney I wanna see that Marth vs my Link lol n i saw ur falcon dittos vs kail.....lol no comment
Shady-GGs thanks for the matches, im gettn that marth next time
Tink- you hoed me out, not cool but w/e lol its jus a game
Moose, Duck, Juggleguy- we didnt get any friendlies get at me next tourney
Kail-Always legit seeing ya n hearing ur **** talk. Rlly wish we had an easier bracket but wit +60 entrants.... its all good. We shuld do sum team friendlies
Shaeden-Thx for the Link dittos, though i think i only won cuz u sandbagged. Instead of doin the bomb drop n catch, practice dropping the bomb on the ground, its a lot harder
Jungle-Its was only a matter of time and since soul couldnt put u out, i had
Get Low- good stuff wit stitchy, wrecked me

The Rest-most ppl i didnt have names for but GGs to all

_Kain_

Smash Champion
2: Sparta Kick ($120)- Was fun to finally play you offline. Nice job on 2nd and Snake is my all time favorite MU and I know it like the back of my hand. You do have an amazing poker face tho lol

3: Lain ($70)- I was expecting you to come back super saiyan on my *** like last time, but then...you did idk what lol. Intense set as always I know you can do alot better your ****ing Lain nugga.

4: Sago ($40)- Was pretty dumb we met that early in bracket. Still good **** and I still think you should of got 3rd. Stop getting demoralized during matches

5: Gio ($20)- Hopefully the advice helped a bit but like...what other wolf's are there to play in the MW? LOL was cool talking to you mad chill and funny. I had to do what I had to do cause of you trash talking my homies mang

5: Mikey Lenetia ($20)- Nice placing for a Peach and GGs in dubs

7: Arty- Me and you gonna have a talk about the Snake MU man. Always fun to have you around and don't knock the handshaking thing, didn't mean for it to be a big deal lmao. I know you can place much higher

7: DLA- LOOOOOL it was my fault for getting sick shuda known the sour cream was gonna do a number on my system. I think you would of placed higher if you went MK against Gio but I understand why you went Ganon. Just practice ****ing MK already lmao. And thanks for rooting for me against Lain it really kept me in the game after I was down 2-0

9: Pzo- Good set IMO you should of stayed Wario against me he was much better than your MK and he does just as well on RC

9: Hilt- Nice to see you around again and talk to you. So funny and that card game was hilarious

9: Tutu- Your sheik gets it in. Amazing seed deciding FFA win. Best match ever

9: Kappy- Amazing placement for OoS. Glad to hear your doing better against MK just keep practicing and learn what punishes what and get it down. Then just get down player habits like I told you

13: Thugz- Fun friendlies

13: Sumer- Shuda shared the pizza

13: Tech_Chase- Fun dubs set. Also amazing at running the tournament your a legit TO. I feel like you didn't grab me as much as you could of in dubs and also dtilt once your at the ledge. Still though you were tanking like a beast lol you avged like over 200% each stock. ****ing DDD

17: Duck- Fun pools set and dubs

17: King~- You were a massive hater this weekend LOL. Yo I think you could of did better I'll try to watch your matches next time . Trip was fun and we got it in at the end of the night in dubs 64. Get at us Scythe and Sponge!!

17: Meneil- I thought you were gonna beat Pzo when I was watching then I was pretty confused as to what happened @_@ when I came back and heard you lost. Still good stuff and you still had the most hype match of the day with the FFA lmao. Always fun talking

17: Norm- Omg you should of got it in in 64 lmao. Also you should totally just main TLink I think you would ****

17: WTP- Fun pools match and talking

17: Akashi- I feel you should of placed better but still good for OoS. DDD seems like a tough MU for Marth, basically like Wolf cept you don't get gayed as hard. Thanks for rooting for me like always and always fun to have you around

17: Oro- Yo man totally understandable this game is SOOOOOOOOO ***. Still what Arty said don't quit brawl won't be fun without you

17: Red Ryu- Thanks for everything I wouldn't have even been able to come if it wasn't for you. Everything is really appreciated seriously. Your also a very cool guy to talk to and ride with. 64 all night was definately the highlight of the trip. You also seem to be getting better keep it up

25: Bowyer- When I heard about what you said after your match with Kappy I died laughing lol. Cool to see you around again been a long time. Nice to see you still use Fox here and there too

25: Crash- Boy crazy and Gundam. All I have to say

25: Roller- I hate pika. GJ helping run the tournament and my god do you love Katy Perry lmao. I'm assuming it was your wii

25: BigDaddy- Thank god you didn't bring your Packers **** or the trolling wud of been unbearable. Cool to meet you and thanks for rooting for me and Flame. You be so salty though taking like 5 turns on MvC3 though

25: Squid- Your hilarious. All I have to say, always cool to see you around

33: Zyth- Fun pools set

33: Zwarm- It was the melee all night but yo we were getting it in in dubs at the beginning of the tourny. Peach/Wolf too good lmao.

33: Composer- Your Samus dittos with Sago were ridiculous lol

33: Flame- My god my back hurts man. I went straight to the doctor when I got home. Lmao naw though was fun to finally team and next time don't get sick so I can actually beat you in singles next time though. That ****ty TV we were playing on doesn't count

33: Auspher- Play me next time son so I can see how your wolf plays

33: Corms- Cool to see you out again. Zelda is so hard to main but you still do very good for her

41: Scythe- This guy and his Mario. I don't even wanna leave him a shoutout....LOL was mad fun your too **** in 64 I honestly felt like I could do nothing against you. Make it out of pools next time wtf

41: Mr.C- Fun pools set

41: Boxxy- Your sentinel on X factor kept giving me the ****. See me on PS3 son!!. LOL your team is well crafted though they all worked well together

41: DRDN- Ay I think I beat your Phoenix once with my Taskmaster. But you still beat me in set so ****. Like I said to BOxxy see me on PS3 son! GGs marvel is so fun

41: Spongejordan- Yeah this game is balls I agree with you lol. Still the friendlies at first were fun when the game is actually being played and nothing gay is being used. Like Red Ryu much appreciated for everything you did the driving and such and the hotel room was so fun. Your fox was just ****** and uairing everything lmao

41: Tech_Chase Wtf 2 techs???

49: Xyless- Omg get PS3 already and we can play marvel. That Bionic Arm. Also your Ivysaur was ****** people lol but PT is PT @_@. Needs more Peach! Thanks for always saying I'm gonna **** tournies lol it motivates me

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Couldn't come to this since I had other obligations, so I just want to say good **** Laudandus. Now hurry up and get actually known so that I can say the guy who lives with me and who I play with every day is a pro.

DRDN

Smash Master
Kain I think you were the only person to take a game off of me only other person might have been boxxy but each was only 1 game so I say congrats to that too and ps2 Ill be even better because the d pad wont suck *** and I'm thinking of trying to get better with pheonix still

Zwarm

Smash Hero
33: Zwarm- It was the melee all night but yo we were getting it in in dubs at the beginning of the tourny. Peach/Wolf too good lmao.
Melee? It was mostly me losing to a bunch of Metaknights in Brawl, then actually doing well in 64. :awesome:

Man if we actually practiced that team, we would **** IL tourneys. I just gotta work on not hitting you as much, and actually doing something when you get a grab lmao.

Top Bottom