• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiko

Smash Champion
Sounds like a sandwich made by captain falcon, where the taunt is the bread and the knee is the filling.

oh yes I did phil >_>

Aiko

Smash Champion
Sorry, a little short notice but if possible i'd like to have the meeting with Hao, AmcD and Edtonight at 10. I'll have a word file to document tournament.

Aiko

Smash Champion
gonna post up some key stuff tomorrow. Everyone going to GGT2 needs to read them.

also, nearing my 1337 posts :D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool A let down as in what?
Like in my playing skill or as me as a person.
Either way you will only be paying attention to my attractivness having some of the banter with Zeppo and falling in love with aiko and maybe TC.

J03

Smash Master
yep hes a let down in every respect.

i expected a tall, well groomed white guy who dresses in suits and who was as good as PC chris at smash

Kone

Smash Master
uhm wha charles? and pro yeah like jsut a general let down. u got decen crack on the boards. id be let down if ur some small quiet kid that says nout in persona nd looks like ****.

VA

Smash Hero
wtf, your hair is longer than PC's

and if you did what you just described you just be 1/6 of an awful version of the village people *shudders*

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
jesus ****ing christ what is this?!
loooool I agree.

lol some guys can't take a joke
Charles failing to understand an obvious situation

and pro yeah like jsut a general let down. u got decen crack on the boards. id be let down if ur some small quiet kid that says nohut in persona nd looks like ****.
loool Im not some small shy person face to face, I release my banter when I feel like it. Face to face im just lazy, actually I wouldnt call it lazy, I would call it reserving my banter. But I guess I have to act like I am on the boards face to face from now on to make the community happy lol.

next post is number 1337 zomk
I would have wasted my 1337 post saying something stupid like 'k' or 'lol' just for the banter.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
loool Im not some small shy person face to face, I release my banter when I feel like it. Face to face im just lazy, actually I wouldnt call it lazy, I would call it reserving my banter. But I guess I have to act like I am on the boards face to face from now on to make the community happy lol.
could have fooled me.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Apparently Tails Chao...A.K.A TC counters me on smashboards, this is what Bullet Bill thinks. He said something about his wit beating my cockiness or something like that and he is happy becaus he feels he has found a hero to look up to.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Apparently Tails Chao...A.K.A TC counters me on smashboards, this is what Bullet Bill thinks. He said something about his wit beating my cockiness or something like that and he is happy becaus he feels he has found a hero to look up to.
It is true though! TC with his little comments and brilliant timing. You see, sometimes it's a case of the less said the better. You could prob learn from him in fact :laugh:

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Tails Chao uses banter.
Its super effective!
Enemy Professor Pro take 9001 damage.
Enemy Professor Pro has fainted!
Tails Chao gained -10 xp.

God I'm bored today.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
wow, if anyone thought jet was quiet and shy they would be sorely mistaken after seeing his facebook arguments LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom