• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
I'm good for a set up. Jet should be also.

I remember Fuzzy + TC + Blinky saying they could (if i remember correctly that is). and yourself Aiko.

MacDaddy

Smash Rookie
yer we can both come, gonna leave birmingham at 11.00am so probably gonna bring sleeping bags, do'ya reckon we could get some setups where they had those computers so that it spreads us out a bit more?

Aiko

Smash Champion
yeah I've booked a part of the computer area, so we definitely have more space. Make sure you read the tournament procedures as it is slightly different this time

grayfox

Smash Champion
ROOOOOOOOFL KIERAN!!! I challange you to such a ****e mm this weekend, do you accept!?!?!

You know I'm just a washed up has been no been banter bean for the been:confused::confused:

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL ^^^^^^^^^^

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Tbh the reason why there is no trashtalk in here is because the person... PROFESSOR PRO... has not allowed it to start yet. Now it shall be begin as I have given it my approval.

Lets start off with VA are you going to be emotional at this event.

*** you Foulplay I dont even want to have the banter with you at this event but it will be for the banter.

Tbh Zeppo I am going to beat your falcon with a character which is next to falco when you select characters on the game 'Super Smash Brothers Melee' and his name is FOX!

grayfox

Smash Champion
KIERAN!!! I'll use anyone but Ness tbh as my Ness is just plain and utter ****e! You can choose 3 characters to use and have it all against your falcon or Fox??????

grayfox

Smash Champion
OH AYE WHILE WE ARE ON THIS TOPIC!

I your humble pillar of experience and pish banter present a gauntlet of great grandure and gratutious garbage that is...? MONEY MATCHES AGAINST MY SAMUS!!!

Who is in? Standard price 5£ but I am willing to negotiate lower prices, not above though I'm still a poor as fvck student and as such it would be bad for my image if I left this tourney with too much money :confused:

grayfox

Smash Champion
Not serious or you want to save an extra quid so you can buy your dinner after getting piped???? :confused:

Fair offer anyways. The UK standard used to be £5 but it seems to have lowered these days and I am not in opposition of it so all is banter!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
. ROFL DIDNT WE DO A £5 ROY VS FOX/SHEIK MM PRO? OR WAS IT FOR LESS CAUSE YOU'RE A CHICKEN?!?!?!?! IM NOT SURE BUT I AM SURE SOMEONE CAME OUT THE VICTOR 4-0?!?! :suess: :suess: :suess: :suess:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
. ROFL DIDNT WE DO A £5 ROY VS FOX/SHEIK MM PRO? OR WAS IT FOR LESS CAUSE YOU'RE A CHICKEN?!?!?!?! IM NOT SURE BUT I AM SURE SOMEONE CAME OUT THE VICTOR 4-0?!?! :suess: :suess: :suess: :suess:
loool That was a long time ago, like in the beginning of 2008 or end of 2007, you couldnt do that now and I think you know that iswell lol.
And it wasn't £5 MM anyway lol, it was £5 planned on smashboards and then when the day came I pitied you so we both agreed on reducing it to £3/2 I think and then I felt sorry for you so I sandbagged during the whole MM and only actuaqlly tried when I got the kill.

*** YOU CAPTAIN ZEPPO A.K.A PAUL COPELAND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom