• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
IMO a crew battle in this tourn which should happened would be the teams 'The Banter Squad' vs 'No Banter At All'

The Banter Squad
Professor Pro
Zeppo
Chrisboi (come to realize this guy has the banter for the banter)
JO3
Edwin a.k.a Retroking2000

vs

No Banter At All
VA!
Fuzzyness
Bullet Bill
Kyuubi (he has banter but he will be on the team with no banter for the banter)
Tails Chao (this guy is a prick so I chucked him there)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
IMO a crew battle in this tourn which should happened would be the teams 'The Banter Squad' vs 'No Banter At All'

The Banter Squad
Professor Pro
Zeppo
Chrisboi (come to realize this guy has the banter for the banter)
JO3
Edwin a.k.a Retroking2000

vs

No Banter At All
VA!
Fuzzyness
Bullet Bill
Kyuubi (he has banter but he will be on the team with no banter for the banter)
Tails Chao (this guy is a prick so I chucked him there)
?? You're just mad that I pointed out how ungrateful you are at christmas.

monty06

Smash Ace
Don't be lame Inertia. I'm coming from Brighton :/

And I did that powershield thing in tourney to monty at ALT. JO3 saw it.

yeah i remember that. me anon were practicing that at alt and repeatidly did that bout 9 or 10 times

VA

Smash Hero
I'm up for that crew match although I don't think Bill is there, we need a replacement!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
?? You're just mad that I pointed out how ungrateful you are at christmas.
loool NOOOO:mad:

Cos you were a prick from day one, you have the same annoying presence which reminds me of that prick PDOT. I havent seen him on smashboards for a while now, I hope he has died. And hopefully you soon follow his fate.

looool I just realized how unfair that crew really was, and yeah who can be a replacement for BBill.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
loool NOOOO:mad:

Cos you were a prick from day one, you have the same annoying presence which reminds me of that prick PDOT. I havent seen him on smashboards for a while now, I hope he has died. And hopefully you soon follow his fate.

looool I just realized how unfair that crew really was, and yeah who can be a replacement for BBill.
Ok sorry, I didn't mean to hit your soft spot. :(

FoulPlay

Smash Lord

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Lol I offered the same card to fuzz for free^^ refused it as it he some grudge with dazzles.

I think I'm officially going to main falcon now, you need to teach meee come GGT2:)

J03

Smash Master
lol ryan is probably the only scott able to do it.

1. he's got the most banter

2. No-one can understand that ****e accent, but we can at least hear ryan

3. he's SDB hohoho

Aiko

Smash Champion
no it wont... can you imagine how quiet it would be if say Jet were to commentate. And if we had chrisboi commentating, we may as well have a scratched CD of "finished"

DevMBC

Smash Ace
you'd know if i was in brighton cause you'd be getting finished!! (wednesday)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Be interesting to see how it goes lol. I dont actually care about who commentates at all but I think it should be mixed about and have one of the top players commentating for later matches eg. 3rd place commentates for finals with 1/2 others

Kone

Smash Master
Nah im not sure about the last bit Z, the top players (except u) i reckon would make ****e banter eg charles/frost etc lol. Tho i just re-read and u said with 1/2 others. That would be good. Liek find a good double team then have the third guy someone that just lost to either player (by that stage in the tourney probs both lol) and they can give better insight into what their doing etc. Im blabbering lol

Just commentate on matches from the start of the bracket mixing it up between alot of people. That way we'll find whos decent at it and then use them for the more important latter matches?

Aiko

Smash Champion
lets mix around the commentators for the key matches and then we'll vote our favs for singles finals

J03

Smash Master
people will just vote for there mates and considering the differences in peoples sense of humour i think a vote will be a disaster. But technically its the only fair way so go for it

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Tbh I think my commentary will be really funny cos I know I have the banter and unlike some of you the only reason I have it is for the banter. I know I can reflect on the actual match iswell but in an interesting way and im not mono tone lol.
But seriously I am looking forward to the voting and the commentary, I think I could put on a good show.

VA

Smash Hero
Tbh I think my commentary will be really funny cos I know I have the banter and unlike some of you the only reason I have it is for the banter. I know I can reflect on the actual match iswell but in an interesting way and im not mono tone lol.
But seriously I am looking forward to the voting and the commentary, I think I could put on a good show.
It would nice if the commentary was coherent, i.e not done by someone who says iswell. No surprise that you think you'd be amazing at it :/

Commentary in NorCal is just anyone who wants to, but the best stuff is by Waffles and the people that are funny. So I guess everyone will get a chance.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It would nice if the commentary was coherent, i.e not done by someone who says iswell. No surprise that you think you'd be amazing at it :/

Commentary in NorCal is just anyone who wants to, but the best stuff is by Waffles and the people that are funny. So I guess everyone will get a chance.
I agree on everyone getting a chance, it will just show who is the better commentators in the communtiy anyway.
Of course I would think I am amazing, its because I am amazing and it would be amazing by me course.
No surprise that you would be the one to pick it out :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom