• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
we won't have good commentary if we don't get a mic :/ so who's up for the mic fund? £19
+ Someone has to bring a working capture card + software, or show me WHAT DOES WORK so I can get hold of recording stuff

grayfox

Smash Champion
Ryan and DA Dave for commentators

LOOOL

Dave has too much TOOO MUCH! I agree with what is being said all round about rotations and seeing what works. Seeing as this is our first time trying this we can consider it a trial to a degree, just play around and see what works so it won't limit potential good banter at later events/matches.

EDIT!!: I'm indifferent about Corneria lol but what about Kongo Jungle!?!?! The one with the rap music, I don't understand why that is off it has TONNES! Peaches castle too has some

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
we've got about 4 days to sum up a mic fund, so who's definitely going to pay towards? otherwise someone can bring one if they have a "GOOD" mic

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ben says:
and sorry, but I'd be a waaay better commentator than you
·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This isnt a realistic comment.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm afraid it's true. Sorry to crush your dreams like that though
I can see you freezing at the mic and prob talking about some dumb stuff like Guitar Hero.
I am funny and educated in this game, both attributes you are lacking or completely missing.
Mostly you need banter and you dont have that AT ALL!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I can see you freezing at the mic and prob talking about some dumb stuff like Guitar Hero.
I am funny and educated in this game, both attributes you are lacking or completely missing.
Mostly you need banter and you dont have that AT ALL!
HMMMMM lets see. Saying banter in an Irish accent and talking about Pdot. Doesn't sound very promising mate :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I no it doesnt, which is why it wont be said on the mic.
I have a history of banter, you have a history of whining so i'm better lol.
Plus everyone knows I have huge banter so its pretty obvious what it would be like.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
'Leave me alone'
'How can I lose against him'
'You're a nasty piece of work'
'I know I could do better'

All of your commentary seems very unrelated and about you.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I can donate to the mic fund hoho.

if prof commentated he'd just talk about his night before which would be really dissapointing.

but I think in truth he'd be a good one lool.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Take off RR and PF and put on Corneria.
****, there go two of my CPs, but corneria is cool.

Guitar hero is awesome, Id be glad to hear any commentator ramble mindlessly bout it just so it get sum more exposure to the melee community on youtube lol.#

Oh, whilst im posting, i will advertise myself cos im looking for a teammate.
Anybody up for the task of taking a noob up like me?
I main jiggs and my basic tactic is sit back and let the other player do all the work whilst i keep stock and occasionally fly out to edgeguard, then let my teammate take stock at the end.
Anyone interested?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
PDOT would be the ultimate commentator, he would need no1 with him, he wouldnt even need a mic or a laptop, they vids would just end up on youtube with commentary he didnt even say at the event.
Thank you TC lol.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
mic fund..

Me - ? see what other people are putting in first, i want it to be fair since im always paying for **** things like tickets
Ryan - £2
Tails Chao - £5 (wililng to but I think it's too much)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Corneria! Oh my goodness! Once you see me and anon's matches on there you'll be well interested, go watch some norcal corneria matches as well! A LOT OF BANTER ON THAT STAGE!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Fuzz i will put some towards the mic, £2 or so.... of course I'll have to pay you at GGT2.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
£18 fund

Grayfox - £2
Me - £2
Tails chao - £5
Zeppo - £2
Yeniths - £2

£5 to go and I'll order it

Someone else bring a capture method to this tourney aye?

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
One quid to go.
If all goes well with replacing my fan on my laptop I'll bring the capture card. Although it's going to be some trek I can tell you that for the banter!! Hoho!

DevMBC

Smash Ace
i say we get some random off the streets of birmingham to commentate.................. with ryan !!

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I'm happy to set you a couple of quid for some epic commentry.

You need random people to also come in during the match and abuse the players and/or commentators.

Penetrago

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Keiran
One quid to go.
If all goes well with replacing my fan on my laptop I'll bring the capture card. Although it's going to be some trek I can tell you that for the banter!! Hoho!
Don't worry mate about the trek i'll be there to have the banter with you on the bus. Well I'll have the banter, you can sit and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom