• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.K

Level 55
Does anyone know what pokemon are on the Ice Level of Pokemon Stadium 2? If you don't know the names, you can just describe them to me, I've got all 493 memorized.

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
Does anyone know what pokemon are on the Ice Level of Pokemon Stadium 2? If you don't know the names, you can just describe them to me, I've got all 493 memorized.
Do you know you're in the wrong topic? Go ask about pokmanz elsewhere, you're in gimpy fish's brawl talk topic

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I think the tier list is perfect for the metagame we have now. Why does it need more altering?
It doesn't necessarily have to be altered. They just have one every year. So this year's tier list could be exactly the same as last year. The thing is they just have to do it.

fums63

Smash Apprentice
oy this is my third time asking (in a different thread) but do smashballs break from projecticles? and wouldnt that make bullet seed useful?

D

Deleted member

It doesn't necessarily have to be altered. They just have one every year. So this year's tier list could be exactly the same as last year. The thing is they just have to do it.
Why do they "have" to do it if it isn't changing? That doesn't make sense.

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
great job! I really enjoyed it. It's really too bad that Ike is so bad, I was really looking forward to maining him. Unfortunately, i have a problem with slow characters (unlike you).

M.K

Level 55
Do you know you're in the wrong topic? Go ask about pokmanz elsewhere, you're in gimpy fish's brawl talk topic
ZOMG Yes you are right I am an idiot.

I'm in the right topic moron. Before this pointless discussion began, people who asked questions would get answers from Gimpyfish or another patron of the thread. You have no right to delegate my post. You aren't a mod. Get over it.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Discussion/question session for the Brawl Demo.
It's basicly the info page for everything confirmed in Brawl so far. When Gimpy stops trying to mindgame us, the Brawl talk discussion shall start again.
EditL lil beat me to it.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Gimpyfish, i have found video proof that D.K.'s FS is not as bad as everyone thinks. This vid surprised the **** outta me. http://youtube.com/watch?v=12-2MOcHKWo&feature=related. Though admittied, it only seems visually impressive, it hits Ike so hit does have some force. We just need to figure out more properties before we can say anythings better or worse.

verditude

Smash Journeyman
I have a question actually. Can Pit and Meta knight fastfall? I have doubts because you said they glide if you press down.

courte

Smash Lord
Gimpyfish, i have found video proof that D.K.'s FS is not as bad as everyone thinks. This vid surprised the **** outta me. http://youtube.com/watch?v=12-2MOcHKWo&feature=related. Though admittied, it only seems visually impressive, it hits Ike so hit does have some force. We just need to figure out more properties before we can say anythings better or worse.
so its basically ideal for small stages

Igneous42

Smash Ace
so its basically ideal for small stages
actually i'm pretty sure it's just that no one used it right, because at eforall you really couldn't. Right on the update it says "Feel the rhythm and increase the power!" I'm pretty sure if you press buttons in time with the beat (that I guess comes with the FS?) then it will increase it's range and power. At eforall you could barely hear anything on the game so it would be hard to test out his FS to it's full extent.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I have a question actually. Can Pit and Meta knight fastfall? I have doubts because you said they glide if you press down.
No they only seem to glide when you tap down and then back up. So as long as you don't tap back up you shouldn't glide, just fastfall.

Edit: Gimpy is probably in the Back Room helping with the next tier list. Or he's basking in his own awesome while surrounded by super models and hundred dollar bills.

M.K

Level 55
No they only seem to glide when you tap down and then back up. So as long as you don't tap back up you shouldn't glide, just fastfall.

Edit: Gimpy is probably in the Back Room helping with the next tier list. Or he's basking in his own awesome while surrounded by super models and hundred dollar bills.
Oooh, Kinky.

Emokirby4

Smash Cadet
You guys, chill. It's finals time for those of us in college. I'm sure Gimpy has enough on his mind right now. Once he's on break I'm sure he'll have pleanty of time. If he feals like it... I don't know if I would, seeing how impatient we're being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom