• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.K

Level 55
Sir Gimpy, I have questions regarding Yoshi!

If he can't double-jump cancel anymore, that means this his double jump keeps going even when he uses attacks during it, right? Doesn't that open up a lot of possibilities?
I mean, when he uses it for recovery, he could freely use his aerials and air-dodges to defend against edgeguarders.
And maybe, he even retains his weight increase while performing attacks in his double-jump, which would give him crazy priority in mid-air!
Or am I missing a factor here?

Also, on a scale from 1 to 10, how cute is Yoshi in Brawl?
Extrordinarily Cute = 12/10

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Tomorrow I will bow my head in 10 minutes of silence for all of those who are suffering and those who died because of the Brawl Delay....

D

Deleted member

I really loved the first Brawl Talk...I hope this one makes it out tonight. :( Maybe it's a special since by midnight it will be Brawl's original release date.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Wow I just realized we could have played Brawl tomorrow if not for the delay, and maybe a first brawl tourney on the 8th...omgggg

D

Deleted member

I thought this episode was coming this weekend? Where is Gimpy?

D

Deleted member

I guess he lied when he said it would be up by this weekend. :( You failed me Gimpy...Bowser is crying.

Psydon

Smash Journeyman
Oh, give it a rest. Anyone who runs anything that people come to have expectations for (fanfics, roleplays, blogs, illegal TV series episode uploads) knows the simple truth: things happen. =P

I'm sure, after all this time, Ep.2 will be out very soon. The dude's got a lot of stuff to talk about, on top of whatever else he does with his life.

Edit: I just finished listening to the podcast that featured you, Gimpy. Many thanks for all the great info, dude. Keep it up. ^_^

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
Yeah, I don't think that is correct.

With the Wiimote, you can use ALL THREE taunts. One is by pressing "1" (PRESS ONE! PRESS ONE OR MY DAD WILL **** ME AND GIVE ME HERPES!!!!). The second by pressing "2" (NEWLY HIRED GIRL: PRESS 2....I MEAN 1!!!!).
and the third by pressing both at one time. (LETS HAVE A THREESOME! PRESS 1 AND 2!!!!!)
Check the Dojo. This combination is for Wiimote and Nunchuk. in just the wiimote setup, you do not have enough buttons to have all the important actions and three taunts.

tw1n

Smash Champion
So sad... it should have been in all of our hands by today :( But as long as the game kicks *** and there are no more delays then yay :)

And nice pic Buzz

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Dam, it snowed today in my area and school was canceled. I could have been playing Brawl all day...

Dynamism

Smash Lord
It just wasn't meant to be...SUCKAS!!! hahha
jk

I don't go to school but I'd take the day off from anything anyway

And that picture Buzz, has been my backround for the last week haha
No idea where it originated but i got it from the boards somewhere. You make it?

And too bad he couldn't just give everyone ONE character to play. :(
Feb 10th will be the best day of the year!!!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
the power was going on and off in our area because of the wind speed and the ice on the powerlines. no school+no power=thank god for no brawl today. that let down would have killed me inside.

Stryks

Smash Hero
the power was going on and off in our area because of the wind speed and the ice on the powerlines. no school+no power=thank god for no brawl today. that let down would have killed me inside.
Hahahaha man it would suck that the usual 2-3 days without power a year thing happens on Feb. 10 in my house... I would ****ing go insane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom