• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gig at Revolver Lounge. Feat. Me!

Splice

Smash Hero
On Tuesday (8th of June) I am having a Gig at Revolver Loung with my band "Atom Giraffe"
i know, shut up.
and I was hoping a few of you would come if you had nothing on.

Details:

Cost $10
Age 18+ (even though Im younger than 18 I'm allowed in coz I am playing. If we can get other under 18 yo's to be allowed in than I will update this)
Where? Revolver Upstairs on CHAPEL STREET... it's like a Drum store, and then next to the Drums store theres a random staircase. I'll ask Cao how to make better descriptions of locations...
What? Some Battle of the Bands thing
When? June 8th, 7:30PM onwards but we should have played our set before 9:00PM.

We're playing for half an hour.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Good luck Splice :p Channel my spirit and you'll win **** :D

tibs7

Smash Champion
Revolver is really good at like 3am.
Also the chicks there are quite good. Good job Billy

Splice

Smash Hero
Correct Tibs, a lot of the girls there are hot. :p

The gig went gewwwd.
Our set went down really well, but the 5th band that came on was also really good.

:) Hopefully I will play there again and maybe make more effort to get you guys to come.

D0N

Smash Ace
Splice you're in a band?! Cool, I woulda came. :hipsmile:

Does singing and guitar make you lead singer?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Awesome.
Now smash a guitar over Justin Bieber's head multiple times while screaming "I'M THE REAL KID ROCKER *****" and I'll pay for your entire band to record an album. <3

Top Bottom