• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giant Ness made me do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Guys, seriously quit with the spam.

Player-3, be honest with me if this is real. Right now I'm trusting you.

Now seriously, I'll watch the video again and try to tell what the **** the Squirtle was doing for that to happen. Then let ya'll know so you can try to recreate.

I'm at my friends house right now, no wii til tomorrow.

This is probably so extremely situational. :( Sadly.

EDIT:

Happened RIGHT as Squirtle's neutral air came to an end.

Player-3

Smash Hero
its not a joke

thats why my friend canceled the game

for two reasons:
squirtles moves would have done more damage/knockback if it was higher damage ratio

and i dont have the computer skills to edit a frog

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Odd; the only move you actually landed in that 31 seconds was the raptor boost, which would hide the knockback mod you have on CF.

/hax

SuSa

Odd; the only move you actually landed in that 31 seconds was the raptor boost, which would hide the knockback mod you have on CF.

/hax

That's what I was thinking not to long ago.

its not.... ill send you guys the replay if i have to
Not sure how replays with codes work (fully) so I won't really comment on this. <_<

(IIRC: No codes on = replay plays normal = replay looks like the players are complete idiots = if this is real we'll still see Squirtle dying magicly)

tocador

Smash Lord
You guys are too suspicous!

Hey, do i have permission to post this in General discussion so we can spread the word: "C.falcon is more broken then MK"?

SuSa

Replays only record button presses and not the actual mods/codes themselves.
Figured as such, I edited my post. lol I don't use my Brawl+ at all really. I use a slightly different version of EX Brawl.

So if he sent this replay to people we could verify it's legit? I think that's what its going to take. (Since ISO hacking means he can't just show the replay starting from when he boots Brawl form the Wii Menu and the likes. :/) (although this could still be edited >.< **** technology!)

EDIT:
@Tocador
I'd look down on you if you did. Wait a while until we can confirm this is actually real. I'd hate for you to look like an idiot if it was false.

I already posted what Squirtle was doing, just try and recreate it or something. <_< lmao

Player-3

Smash Hero
probobly not until i get susa to trust me again
<333333!?!?!

my friend doesnt have hacks, hes one of those if its hacked i dont want to play it people

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I believe the OP that this is legit.
It's not going to be helpful or anything, but think about it like this: Ally can DI from ANYTHING to live. What if this other squirtle is like the anit-ally, ylla. He can DI so horribly that he can die from ANYTHING

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
If we can recreate your "god-like raptor boost" without any mods, then its valid. If not, then hax.
Its that simple.
And I dont think it would be smart to post this on the General discussion, you'll look like a total noob
btw, this looks too good to be true (just my thought)

SuSa

I can probably get the thread closed before anyone even posts in it -_- so he's wasting his time.

Player-3, I do trust you it's just... a lot of pranks do go on. :/ if we can recreate it or someone else can verify it....

Also if it's like 1 frame... against 1 move... I'd laugh. It may affect other moves and only during certain frames.

Like I said, Squirtle. End of Neutral Air. Start testing people. >:

tocador

Smash Lord
I can probably get the thread closed before anyone even posts in it -_- so he's wasting his time.

Player-3, I do trust you it's just... a lot of pranks do go on. :/ if we can recreate it or someone else can verify it....

Also if it's like 1 frame... against 1 move... I'd laugh. It may affect other moves and only during certain frames.

Like I said, Squirtle. End of Neutral Air. Start testing people. >:
If this helps, ii tried using a hack to put C.falcon with damage ratio 2/3/4 but only him, and it didnt look like that. The vid is just weird U.u.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm.....
I admire your trust in people Susa

But this is fake

SuSa

I'm going to laugh my ****ing *** off if this is real because of how many people are saying it's fake.

Player-3, I should be home tomorrow. I'll have you send me the replay tomorrow.

John and I'll just consider this fake. As well as lose a lot of trust in you.

Come clean now and I'll still trust you, with a mild dent considering you tried to further push it as real.

Lose-Lose situation if you were lying. :D So I hope you weren't.

/is an *******

IxxI

Smash Fence
I'm thinking so, but hoping not.

@IxxI
IC's? WTF? *kills you*
Lol, I'm sorry!
I got back into them and realized they are more my style.
However, I still know the most about Snake at the moment and can still play him pretty well.

Camp with nades space with ftilt.

Player-3

Smash Hero
not faakeeeee

ill send the replay tomorrow, although i may have to ask my friend to send it as i might not be here to occupy his wii

SuSa

not faakeeeee

ill send the replay tomorrow, although i may have to ask my friend to send it as i might not be here to occupy his wii

I don't care who sends it, it just better be sent. :mad:

After raptor boosting squirtle about 20 times, I got nothing . . . . . . . .
Was it at the end of Squirtle's Neutral Air?

I think it's in the last few frames. May even be only 1 frame.

Or it's fake and that's why he's only grabbing. (as stated)

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
...and?

If it is as situational as SuSa says than testing will be redundant stupid.

You won't recreate it on purpose, that's for sure.

SuSa

wouldnt the dsmash have more shieldpush or w/e?
Almost certain it wouldn't.

EDIT:

@Goose

Frame-by-Frame codes are wonderful. Are they not? Since Raptor Boost hits on frame x I could time it to hit on different frames of Squirtle's neutral air. Thus recreating this on purpose.

Problem:
Not at home -> No wii right now -> I'd have to switch my Ex Brawl codes to the Frame-By-Frame set I have on my CPU and I'm that lazy. But I might do it because I have testing for other threads I'd like to do that I need frame data for.

EDIT 2:
I also could be wrong. ;)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm going to laugh my ****ing *** off if this is real because of how many people are saying it's fake.

Player-3, I should be home tomorrow. I'll have you send me the replay tomorrow.

John and I'll just consider this fake. As well as lose a lot of trust in you.

Come clean now and I'll still trust you, with a mild dent considering you tried to further push it as real.

Lose-Lose situation if you were lying. :D So I hope you weren't.

/is an *******
I'll laugh too xD

But really, it's hard not to think this is fake =/
We'll see how this goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom