• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
My life is missing Smash Bros., I think. Wonder if I should replace my busted Wii and start playing Brawl or something.

Oh. Hi, everyone.
Couldn't hurt. The game appears to be picking up steam in the area again. Tournaments are happening regularly, and the summer's about to start.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Couldn't hurt. The game appears to be picking up steam in the area again. Tournaments are happening regularly, and the summer's about to start.
I guess I'll see what I can do. Game still looks fun enough, and it can only improve in Meta Knight's absence, right?

...right? Seriously, I'm asking, I have no idea.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I guess I'll see what I can do. Game still looks fun enough, and it can only improve in Meta Knight's absence, right?

...right? Seriously, I'm asking, I have no idea.
Yeah; edgeguarding is a thing again, and a lot of characters are more viable as a result.

Umby

Smash Master
You can still show how a character ranks in comparison to the rest of the cast, regardless of a ban. Not to mention that MK's ban is up to the discretion of TOs in any case.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to be putting this but I didn't see any other place to put it. Here's a link to Smashcon. It's a tournament that Louisiana is hosting in July, we already have a few states on board and would love to have Georgia join us. Check out the link and I hope to see you guys there!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322514

Valadis

Smash Cadet
Heya. I'm trying to find more people near me that play smash. I've taken interest in Project M , but I have no knowledge of any players near me. I live in Covington, Georgia. It's close to Conyers and Lithonia haha. Lemme know if you know of anyone near me that would like to play :D

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Dear Georgians......

How many of you will be playing Persona Arena? :( I kinda know AL won't have a scene for it

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Ryker my brother, how many people played Blazblue with us? ;-;

I know there will be tournaments in Georgia for it.....because they had like one or two BB ones. Though I'd totally be down for sitting in a corner after a smash tournament and trying this out with you guys (Ryker included).

Top Bottom