• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yo, reflex, since you have met me before, you gotta promise you won't narc on me, I seriously want to show up and people be like "WTF?"

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Because the Wolves don't want to hear about it in the social and the top 5 thread is closed.

"Game 1. MCP definitely does a good job of mixing up and staying near the ledge so he can't get CG., but you know, I would have done a lot better if Reflex would have dropped the CG or completely decided against it.

Game 2. Reflex got too greedy and later gives up the ledge on a kill. (MCP does have an awesome combo I might use).

Game 3. This is the only one that I'm actually impressed at, until the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fohx7vJEFF8&feature=player_detailpage#t=290s
If you would have gotten this tech, then you would have gotten my nomination. I mean, you KNOW you're gonna get hit and there's a wall available. If he really was a top 5 wolf, he would have won this match. This wasn't "Last Hit, last stock" Wario 101% isn't anything you can kill without luck. He lived a fresh fair at ~135%.

Overall: If people want to use that as a reason for him to be better than me, than fine. He's definitely a good nomination for it as he's obviously more impressive than most other Wolves not already listed on the Top 5 thread. But I don't think he's better than a few others I've already named and this didn't prove anything other than he's definitely worth some hype, and this didn't make it any more clearer to me if he's even better than I am. ****, I'm glad he played that well since all he plays against are Warios, you should eventually play close to that well, or even win when you given the win like he was.

IMO: If anything, I think this proves that Reflex needs to step his game up and work on landing those farts. Either that or I saw him when he was planning for an OOS regional where he was in full practice and preparing to wreck everyone. I've seen other videos, he looked sloppy here."

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Because the Wolves don't want to hear about it in the social and the top 5 thread is closed.

"Game 1. MCP definitely does a good job of mixing up and staying near the ledge so he can't get CG., but you know, I would have done a lot better if Reflex would have dropped the CG or completely decided against it.

Game 2. Reflex got too greedy and later gives up the ledge on a kill. (MCP does have an awesome combo I might use).

Game 3. This is the only one that I'm actually impressed at, until the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fohx7vJEFF8&feature=player_detailpage#t=290s
If you would have gotten this tech, then you would have gotten my nomination. I mean, you KNOW you're gonna get hit and there's a wall available. If he really was a top 5 wolf, he would have won this match. This wasn't "Last Hit, last stock" Wario 101% isn't anything you can kill without luck. He lived a fresh fair at ~135%.

Overall: If people want to use that as a reason for him to be better than me, than fine. He's definitely a good nomination for it as he's obviously more impressive than most other Wolves not already listed on the Top 5 thread. But I don't think he's better than a few others I've already named and this didn't prove anything other than he's definitely worth some hype, and this didn't make it any more clearer to me if he's even better than I am. ****, I'm glad he played that well since all he plays against are Warios, you should eventually play close to that well, or even win when you given the win like he was.

IMO: If anything, I think this proves that Reflex needs to step his game up and work on landing those farts. Either that or I saw him when he was planning for an OOS regional where he was in full practice and preparing to wreck everyone. I've seen other videos, he looked sloppy here."
As an aside, I almost never practice, and my trip to St. Louis is no exception. I'm definitely better now than I was at that time. Also, part of missing the CG is feeling pressured.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
:wario: isn't even the top 6 broken characters. :olimar:, :dedede:, :metaknight:, :sheik:, :popo:, and :pikachu2: are easily ahead of him (In that order of broken-ness).

:018:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Any melee players in atlanta georgia?
I'm going down with friends, will be there for Sunday the 11th of March.
Most are, but most also don't frequent SWF. They instead post in a group called Georgia Melee on Facebook.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'd like to go to MomoCon this weekend, but I don't want to have to pay an arm and a leg for housing. Would anyone be able to provide housing on Friday and Saturday for three people?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Last week in June Vinnie is comin 2 FL close 2 Tally.

I'm tryina see if u all would be interested in coming out.

ESAM will b in SFL.

Ill be able 2 get sponsors from Jimmy Johns & Wing Zone.

IF GA comes it'll b stacked cuz I'm sure AL & FL will all prob make it as well.

:sonic:

:phone:

Top Bottom