• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'd say go for it. I'll be taking it seriously as well since I really want to go to tournaments again....<.< and actually beyond GA for OOS tournaments for the first time.

Oh and SC/Umby if you guys are getting this on the 360 then I'd love to add you when the game releases :]

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yosuke, Ahkiko, Yu, maaaaaaaaybe Lizzy. And maybe Kanji, but if you don't feel the butterflies in your chest when you see him swing that chair, you need to see a doctor.

:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Someone dropped out of the WHOBO caravan at the last second, so I have an unused round-trip bus ticket from Atlanta to New Orleans to Houston and back that someone can have for free. From Atlanta, it's Thursday-to-Tuesday (EARLY morning Tuesday). From New Orleans, it's Friday-to-Monday.

Pre-registration for the tournament ends after tomorrow. If you're interested and want to know about how much the whole trip would cost, let me know as soon as possible. I'd hate for it to go to waste

HiIH

Smash Lord
So I just moved to Atlanta a coupla months back, and I've kinda been in a melee mood. I live just off of the GT campus. Anyone still play, or has everyone moved on to Brawl.

I doubt I'll be able to make it to the next salty spitoon from work, but I'm going to try.

HiIH

Smash Lord
Yep, hiii. I've been playing alot of tf2 and league of legends lately, but I've been getting the itch lately.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Hey Georgia
I'm looking into updating this and your links look really out of date. Would someone post or PM me a link to the thread where it's easiest to get in contact with other smashers (or a state thread to get pointed in the right direction,) as well as links to whatever power rankings threads y'all have?

And if you PM me would you post so everyone doesn't think that someone else PM'd me already? I'd hate to get no responses.

Course you could PM Reflex too--or maybe Reflex already knows.

ManBearPeach

Smash Rookie
Hi, I've just moved to the Atlanta area and am looking to get involved in the melee scene here. Do you guys have weeklies or something? Help appreciated. Thanks guys!

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
I'm headed to Georgia Tech in about a week. Who's in that area I can practice with, how often do games happen, does anyone give rides (not gonna have a car), stuff like that?

@DRN Mostly Brawl, but I also play Melee casually.

DRN

Smash Lord
Hey Georgia
I'm looking into updating this and your links look really out of date. Would someone post or PM me a link to the thread where it's easiest to get in contact with other smashers (or a state thread to get pointed in the right direction,) as well as links to whatever power rankings threads y'all have?

And if you PM me would you post so everyone doesn't think that someone else PM'd me already? I'd hate to get no responses.

Course you could PM Reflex too--or maybe Reflex already knows.
This is our new Brawl PR thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326335

Its also where people can get into contact with us. This thread works too.

@AuraStUrm Brawl or Melee?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Get Hype! II - September 29th - Lawrence, Kansas

I'm going, regardless. I'm making this happen.

My car has three spots left (Saint is filling one) and I'm opening it to AL/GA before I reach for anywhere else. This is not necessarily on a first come first serve basis, but it certainly isn't going to hurt you to be here before the next guy.

I will be trying to obtain housing, but a hotel room may be what we end up going with. The price has not yet been determined. We may qualify for some financial help, but I'll have to see. My goal is to bring five. We can do two cars if there's enough interest, but that seems unlikely.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Thinking about it, though the only think I know that attracts me is the fact that Freezepop is playing in concert Saturday night.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
They don't really hang out in this thread anymore. Try looking around the rest of the Gentlemen's Club.

I suppose I'm a fine gentleman from the Facebook group, though. Doubt that's who you're looking for.

Top Bottom