• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I used to go seven hours back and forth, and it didn't cost me much more than $100 in gas. Perhaps a bit more for car maintenance, but there's no way I'd pay more than $15 per head with five people to go there and back.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hey, is anyone going to the ATL revival tournament? I've been tryin to look for a ride there and usually end up with no results.:(

Would anyone mind giving me a ride there?
Where do you live?

Laijin

Smash Hero
What blows my mind is this sorta blizzard happens in GA once every like..5 years or so. You'd think they'd be prepared for this sorta stuff. Like invest in snow trucks and such.
The city literally has 8 snow trucks. Thats 8 trucks for all of atlanta. Pretty absurd.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Well, if I can fill up this car by Thursday night, it would be $20 a head.

If not, see ya'll @ Revival. I'll probably bring a TV if I go to it.

D0N

Smash Ace
Come on guys try and fill up Kazoo's car! The more the merrier! My birthday is on Friday, so i'll be spending my birthday weekend with all who attend :D
You're going to NC too? Aww... I was THIS (> | <) close to flying over but I made other plans instead since our scene organizer is coming to something nearby fresh outta the hospital... :urg:

Its cool though, ill be in GA again sometime this year I'm sure

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It's going to be my older brother's birthday tomorrow.

Because he is an idiot, he just got a traffic ticket, and is out $200.

Everyone going to G6--Do you mind making a little fund for him? Maybe a dollar per person or something? It's really ****ty. :/ Anything would be appreciated.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I might need a ride to Revival tomorrow, if David isn't going. Could someone pick up me and Fwop? We could help pay for gas.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i still dont know if i can go because my mom is still thinking about it. call me at around 5:00 today and she should have an answer.
Better get on that. Most of the time if you wait until the last minute you will get the default "no" answer.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
does anyone have any idea what's going on with WABA anymore?
I honestly have no idea. I remember going to one of their old places, and when my friends and I got there, we found out that it has moved/shut down. I think there should be a new one up now, but I really am not too sure.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GOOD MORNING. My friends decided to drive, so me, Fwop, Aaron, and a few other friends are going to be going to the tourney. David said he wasn't going, so i guess he has something he has a chore tomorrow.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I had fun at the tourney, I was really really tired after staying up all night to practice.

Hey Scatt, tell LQ she left her memory card in my GC and I'll try to find a way to get it to her ASAP. I'm also taking back up Melee.

Top Bottom