• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't see why i can't try. Atlanta isn't too far for me, all i have to find is a ride, as always.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anyone interested in coming over this weekend? Sis just left for college, so we have a guest room.
I don't really have anything planned for this weekend (besides getting a new Brawl disc, probably).

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Anyone interested in coming over this weekend? Sis just left for college, so we have a guest room.
I don't really have anything planned for this weekend (besides getting a new Brawl disc, probably).
Sister?
Pics?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
She has frames laying around in her rooms with old pics. I need to know who i'm expecting because my mom is only okay 2-4 people, probably 2 of which actually sleeping over. People she's met already don't really count, so they get a freeby. That's only Fwop and (to a slight extent) Scatt.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Because I didn't know where else to put it:

I'm offering a ride to G6 in exchange for gas money.

VM me and let's get five more from GA there.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
So what's the deal? Is everyone going to G6 or ATL Awakening? I'm not sure which one to go to and they're both about two hours away from me in upstate South Carolina.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Well, I'm thinking, barring some major project or unforeseen trouble with classes, I'll be heading up to G6 then. I'll be driving from Clemson, SC if I go, so I'm not sure I'll be in a position to really pick anyone up since everyone from GA will probably have a closer ride anyway.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
David's thinking about Revival right now. If anyone's intent on going, you can expect me as a possible attendant. He said he'd also bring a few friends, if he could go. He's got to start college next week, so it's dependent on how much work he has on his first week.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I may be interested. When/how much are we looking at here?
We'd head there Friday night or so.

$20 a head if I fill up the car (4 people not including me.)

Nawww hit me up for this G6.

VM for more details.

And how come there haven't been any updates on this WABA thing? :S

Well, I'm thinking, barring some major project or unforeseen trouble with classes, I'll be heading up to G6 then. I'll be driving from Clemson, SC if I go, so I'm not sure I'll be in a position to really pick anyone up since everyone from GA will probably have a closer ride anyway.
If you want, I can come and pick you up from where you are on Friday night if I can get three more GA people in on this ride thing.

You can VM me for more details.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
If you want, I can come and pick you up from where you are on Friday night if I can get three more GA people in on this ride thing.

You can VM me for more details.
I'm gonna be in Charleston until late Friday night (I live in Charleston, family's in Clemson) and was just gonna drive from there early Saturday morning. It's only a couple hours from my house, so I don't have to wake up too early to get there on time, haha. Thanks for the offer though.

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
I'm interested in this. I'm gonna talk with some friends and see if we'll be joining you guys or going to ATL Revival. I'll let you know later on today.

DRN

Smash Lord
Like i wanna go to G6 but im really lazy right now and a long car ride doesnt sound appealing.... Raf u just might make me go though.....

Top Bottom