• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
19 people entered singles.
I had a fun time at this tourney guys :)

Ice is gonna be on the pr pretty soon too. Look out for him.

I will make sure that I tell her about it. Thanks Zatch.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
results:

1. BBQ
2. Scatt
3. Ice
4. Neo-X
5. Zatch
5. FWOP
7. Dragon Master
7. The Riddler

Good games everyone. Alby, show up next time. All the training I've done with lounis finally pulled off.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
^Lol.

Real Results:

1. Me (Luigi,Olimar, Snake)
2. Ice (Tlink, IC)
3. 4God(DDD)
4. Neo X(Wario,Pikachu, ROB)
5.???
5.???
7.???
7.???

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Ima have to show 4God what to do against camp link

Shouts to him for getting top3 and my boy scatt for winning!!!!!
And the newcomer Ice, who I had the honor of playing in bracket at Siege lol. *Good Stuff man*

Robin1613

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Robin1613
Ima have to show 4God what to do against camp link

Shouts to him for getting top3 and my boy scatt for winning!!!!!
And the newcomer Ice, who I had the honor of playing in bracket at Siege lol. *Good Stuff man*
yeah scatt did really well

Edit: Does anyone know of any other GA tournies in January or February? D: really trying to get active..

Player-1

Smash Legend
OSga is moving locations and they haven't figured out where yet but once they do find a place we can go there but I'd really like to hear back from min and his progress with waba

Robin1613

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Robin1613
OSga is moving locations and they haven't figured out where yet but once they do find a place we can go there but I'd really like to hear back from min and his progress with waba
Porkchop announced that, Revival is gonna have a tourney every month from now on.

:)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
^
yeah that's what I'm thinking. He came into the brawl scene earlier than most people, but then disappeared. He was **** though.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Ice goes by T2 Virus. He's apart of the Decatur crew. There's at least 10 of them now. He practices w/ Flea and others that live over there like every day lol.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I want the full results tooooo D: I got to play friendlies with Ice vs my PT, the guy helped me out with out with the MU, he's pretty good stuff. Now all i have to do is play Kismet, again. :]

I forgot to ask Dogy for Melee friendlies, but half the time everyone was so LOUD. TGK threw his controller at the end of the match, and it almost hit my TV =( I'm uninsured so that's a bad thing.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'm almost positive the best is between Grief or Pain. Flea's still good but Idk how much he's improved since then. Flea doesn't lack skill he just doesn't have much MU exp. and therefore isn't updated on the metagame. Pain,Grief, LOL: ) and Sexypit all live in the same house. Sexy pit's like professor Oak or something to them. He fills them all in and keeps them updated on the latest tourney's. Flea's usually out clubbin or busy in school to care about the game like that. So yeah.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I have people that live within an hour radius that don't come down for weekly or even monthly get-togethers. I remember when i lived in St. Lois. As soon as i leave, it becomes a hotspot. If i move from Conyers, POOF, Ally, M2K, Lounis, Conyers Smash.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I am willing to money match anyone if they think i'm bad. If thats what your implying.

btw 2-0 isnt almost.

I'm kidding sheesh lol.

Also only 2 of them went and both got top 5. LOL is LOL: ) and Ice is T2 Virus, they were @ Siege with the others.

Top Bottom