• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Grief was mad good when I played him. That was a fun set haha.

Also I think I have a positive record against everyone in that crew .-.
Dyno MM next time I see you
As well as Miles and Lounis.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Grief was mad good when I played him. That was a fun set haha.

lol he 3stocked my MK in dittos once lolol.

He's actually gone to Waba before just like T2 does. It's just he hasn't gone recently. He was sposed to go to Siege but he had to work that day and the other 3 people that live w/ him and work @ the same job didn't lolol.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
I want the full results tooooo D: I got to play friendlies with Ice vs my PT, the guy helped me out with out with the MU, he's pretty good stuff. Now all i have to do is play Kismet, again. :]

I forgot to ask Dogy for Melee friendlies, but half the time everyone was so LOUD. TGK threw his controller at the end of the match, and it almost hit my TV =( I'm uninsured so that's a bad thing.
Funniest part about it is he threw his controller even though he won.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Funniest part about it is he threw his controller even though he won.
I forgot, this is true :facepalm: I was completely weirded out by that. I don't rage like that, even after a loss, lol.

I'll MM Dyno :D Wario dittos, then i'll go PT.

Good stuff @ G6, Reflex.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
linus spacehead is too good

i'd mm you dyno but i'll lose because i'm bad
damn, i was gonna say this exact thing.

@dyno we need to team one day and call ourselves black dynomite because i was very disappointed to see that team name and find out you had nothing to do with it.

everytime i've played TGK he wins, but he gets mad
also, why am I never around when he throws a controller? that's the hypest stuff i've ever heard

Purple

Hi guys!
lol he 3stocked my MK in dittos once lolol.

He's actually gone to Waba before just like T2 does. It's just he hasn't gone recently. He was sposed to go to Siege but he had to work that day and the other 3 people that live w/ him and work @ the same job didn't lolol.
I lost to grief because i'm dumb :(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Alby, Zatch, P1, whoever mm'd me: Accepted. Zach, wdf with wario ditto? ill take the challenge though.

@abdul: get better and ill team with you.. naw we shal team. I had the same idea when i saw that team name lol!

He doesn't enter singles, and teams doesn't matter for the PR
it does if your inui.

/Runs away

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I didn't see your post in the Wario Social Thread until after the tournament, Dyno. We should definitely get friendlies at the next tournament we're together at.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Alby, Zatch, P1, whoever mm'd me: Accepted. Zach, wdf with wario ditto? ill take the challenge though.

@abdul: get better and ill team with you.. naw we shal team. I had the same idea when i saw that team name lol!

it does if your inui.

/Runs away

This is why I was thinking dubz counted lolol because of Inui lol

V1CE

Smash Champion
WHEN is the next waba tourney and what is the address. How many people usually show up. If i go can someone house me and who would want to team.

also what is with that tournament on the wabagame.com website with a $1000 payout?

DRN

Smash Lord
WHEN is the next waba tourney and what is the address. How many people usually show up. If i go can someone house me and who would want to team.

also what is with that tournament on the wabagame.com website with a $1000 payout?
We dont have a set date for our next tourney yet since waba hasnt posted their new venue. The tourney w/ $1000 payout is gonna happen but details have not been released yet.

DRN

Smash Lord
ah i wanna go to that and a future waba.
Yea were def gonna be hyping that tourney up so u'll know about it when the date is actually set. We'll prob also hype up the return of Waba too so come to it if u can

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I really apologize to bombard you guys with music like this (my bad =[, I've really been on grind mode recently)
But I just submitted my entry into the 3rd Funkvolume Contest.

Thing is....it ends Friday and I need 50 votes to qualify (I think). Now if it's really not asking you guys too much, could you click this link and vote for me? I'll find a way to make it up to you guys haha.

here's the link....again: http://www.myfunkvolume.com/contest_entries.php?user=744
(just enter your email, and confirm)
Thanks In Advance~
Repping GA and Snellville =]

4 Aces

Smash Ace
I want the full results tooooo D: I got to play friendlies with Ice vs my PT, the guy helped me out with out with the MU, he's pretty good stuff. Now all i have to do is play Kismet, again. :]

I forgot to ask Dogy for Melee friendlies, but half the time everyone was so LOUD. TGK threw his controller at the end of the match, and it almost hit my TV =( I'm uninsured so that's a bad thing.
If we're both talking about the same person, TGK won that match at Revival, right?

Edit: Yep, same guy. LOL made my day.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Kazoo rages, I rage too, but not like Kazoo does.

We all know he's a cool person though, right? xD

Purple

Hi guys!
That's not why actually Abdul, however it is true. The reason he doesn't want to be on the list is because he doesn't want people gunning for him competitively.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
That's not why actually Abdul, however it is true. The reason he doesn't want to be on the list is because he doesn't want people gunning for him competitively.
I think that's a GOOD thing. keeps the thrill of competition alive and makes you a target for everyone.

Too bad if you are good enough to be on the pr you will be on it no exceptions.

Purple

Hi guys!
I think that's a GOOD thing. keeps the thrill of competition alive and makes you a target for everyone.

Too bad if you are good enough to be on the pr you will be on it no exceptions.
No one's saying it's a bad thing :p.

yeah, **** disallowing people from PRs.

Top Bottom