• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
maybe i shouldnt joke about where to travel to. bad idea for future references lmao.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Nah haha. Well ionno maybe everyones getting so good so its tough. Still though I havr to save any money that I can win. It sucks, i basically have to cancel all my OOS trips now.

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty out of the loop and too lazy to check for myself but I think I remember reading there wouldn't be any tournaments being hosted at this venue over winter break. Is that true? And if that's the case someone should host a smashfest sometime soon.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If i hosted a get together late January, would anyone be able to go?

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Please go to this link and vote for Smash. Even if you don't think you'll attend an MLG event, it would be very helpful if you could spend 5 minutes making an account and voting for SSBB for the entire Brawl community.

http://forums.majorleaguegaming.com/topic/207452-throwback-events/

Also, too much "someone should host a smashfest" and too little "I'm hosting a Smashfest". Just sayin'

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
^Rockdale County, Conyers off I-20. It'll take some time to set up, but wtv.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ok this is 1 hour away from where i live

I am willing to show up if there is interest and lasts long enough.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Please go to this link and vote for Smash. Even if you don't think you'll attend an MLG event, it would be very helpful if you could spend 5 minutes making an account and voting for SSBB for the entire Brawl community.

Also, too much "someone should host a smashfest" and too little "I'm hosting a Smashfest". Just sayin'
Is this is even a legitimate poll? The guy who made it is just some random user.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
everyone is posting that poll up everywhere but the thing is that it really doesnt matter.
its just a random poll and its not posted by MLG or anything.
but i guess its the closest thing we got to getting smash back in right now so everyone is up on it.

halo 2 is gonna wax us in it though lool

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice

I'd host a smashfest if I weren't staying at my parent's house and they weren't so anal about having people over. The max amount of people that can come is like 5. I just wanna play some melee with my smash bros, is that too much to ask? If it is, then fine, I'll just invite everyone here to a smashfest at my house in Providence, how does that sound? ;P

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
Well there's an extra TV or 2 that i can bring to my room if people wanted to have a super small scale smashfest for Melee only. So if people brought additional cubes and maybe an additional setup I could have at MOST 8 people over.

It would have to be after January 6th, and I still have to let my parents know about it since it's their house. Would this be something worthwhile for anyone? It's the best I can do at the moment. If not, if you live in or around the Marietta area I'd really like to play with at least one GA smasher before I go back to school.

Top Bottom