• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
This

VietG you gave up on brawl because you kept losing. you played brawl and didnt say anything bad about it back in 2008/early 2009 when we weren't that good and you were consistently placing top 5-8
no i remembered saying pictochat was pretty gay. mind you no one played on it anyway and you were still using norfair as ur favorite cp so the issue never came up to begin with rofl

i quit barlw for various other reasons too u know. although i will admit two birds having guaranteed set-ups in a virtually comboless game was a determining factor. and jab locks, and planking, and wario, and the fact that game mechanics were just screwed up in general (crazy iasa frames on spotdodges, crazy high hitlag so you can shieldgrab basically anything not equally abusive, etc.).

good thing snake wasn't one of the reasons. in fact it was umby and all those ****ed sonics. most obnoxious character ever =V

you have like no argument for picto being legal, and bigman is just trying to get me to post with adherence to english grammar rules (which i refuse :012:). back in the thread where desu asked what stages should be legal for ga barlw, there were several decent arguments AGAINST it. it's a fun stage but too much of the **** there distracts the pace of the match, and with ur notorious playstyle i think that is one distraction too many. :048:

i could easily say "hey dyno instead of trying to fight ur way on trollboards for more counterpicks you can exploit, why not, you know, just play the **** game? ROFL"

you see high school flaming is a two-way street

and my wife is real enough rofl and she doesn't use up as many resources. she also basically a free turbotax program if i ever needed one without fighting other leechers for it. >=(

VietGeek

Smash Hero
nah i finish that on friday so i can hang out with my wife and imaginary friends in the closet while we play melee and talk about how to balance a game with cheat codes and how to get the best mileage out of the ice car while punching 623-ing A-cup blonde *****es like a pro

also watching anime and pretending japan is a good country are equally decent pastimes

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
no i remembered saying pictochat was pretty gay. mind you no one played on it anyway and you were still using norfair as ur favorite cp so the issue never came up to begin with rofl

i quit barlw for various other reasons too u know. although i will admit two birds having guaranteed set-ups in a virtually comboless game was a determining factor. and jab locks, and planking, and wario, and the fact that game mechanics were just screwed up in general (crazy iasa frames on spotdodges, crazy high hitlag so you can shieldgrab basically anything not equally abusive, etc.).

good thing snake wasn't one of the reasons. in fact it was umby and all those ****ed sonics. most obnoxious character ever =V

you have like no argument for picto being legal, and bigman is just trying to get me to post with adherence to english grammar rules (which i refuse :012:). back in the thread where desu asked what stages should be legal for ga barlw, there were several decent arguments AGAINST it. it's a fun stage but too much of the **** there distracts the pace of the match, and with ur notorious playstyle i think that is one distraction too many. :048:

i could easily say "hey dyno instead of trying to fight ur way on trollboards for more counterpicks you can exploit, why not, you know, just play the **** game? ROFL"

you see high school flaming is a two-way street

and my wife is real enough rofl and she doesn't use up as many resources. she also basically a free turbotax program if i ever needed one without fighting other leechers for it. >=(
VietG's posts make me smile sometimes:121:. But you are right about picto not being a legit counterpick. I was just thinking about how fun the stage was not thinking about the gay stuff like the wind blowing, missiles, and spikes. There for my argument was not that relevant.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
****ing sonic, I never want to see another sonic again, ever. I will kill the sonic team just to make it a reality.

/hates on sonic

Mail order Russian brides are the way to go viet.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
yeah TN does have consistently awesome ppl

cant wait to go beyond high schooler level and go OoS

and ruin Rayku's day by basically tagging along with him rofl

obv :012: !

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
You guys should have been in Auburn instead of playing Brawl + in TN. : P

Especially that one cool dude who quit barlw and loves his printout wifey

Player-3

Smash Hero
there's so much fggotry because people think that $1 is a money match

if you can't afford $5+ don't mm

Rayku

Smash Lord
Brawl+ is day 1, Melee day 2, Brawl day 3

Melee players are only going for day 2 and leaving that same day. I want the full experience.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
so like 7 people have already shown interest in this, I can obviously only fit 4 in my car and me and billy get first dibs so thats only 3 spots left.

Highly unlikely I will be able to go Friday, or at least we can leave friday but we probably won't make it for brawl plus if that's what your wondering.

I'm going to take the first people that are CONFIRMED. I'm not going to save any spots for a just in case moment, you are either going or not.

Chaz, when is your spring break, i'm pretty sure high school spring break is this same week, and if it isn't I don't think there is a way we can make it back monday because Brawl is on Sunday, and its about a 6-7 hour drive.

bigman40

Smash Master
so like 7 people have already shown interest in this, I can obviously only fit 4 in my car and me and billy get first dibs so thats only 3 spots left.

Highly unlikely I will be able to go Friday, or at least we can leave friday but we probably won't make it for brawl plus if that's what your wondering.

I'm going to take the first people that are CONFIRMED. I'm not going to save any spots for a just in case moment, you are either going or not.

Chaz, when is your spring break, i'm pretty sure high school spring break is this same week, and if it isn't I don't think there is a way we can make it back monday because Brawl is on Sunday, and its about a 6-7 hour drive.

Not a 6-7 hour drive. You'd have to be driving about 50-60 to take the time they give you. I'm planning to go to this, and I might bring my friends with me. Wanna leave together Biglou? It would be better than leaving separately (however, I might end up making our trip worse since I don't finish till 2 and if we come to ATL, we won't be leaving till about 5-6 pm). I may have classes, but I hate them already and I can probably spare a missed class, so yeah. Let me know.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I certainly don't mind. Do you mean to take 2 cars up there and just follow either me and you up there? Also if you have room in your car i'm sure someone can take a spot and help for gas since there is a lot of interest for this.

I don't HAVE to leave Friday since I'm not entering melee, but Jason wanted to enter b plus and I want enter it, but at this point I don't think it will be possible to leave early enough to get there in time for brawl plus, so we would probably leave Friday night, as I think that would the most convienient time for most people.

I really want to leave Friday as early as possible to make sure I get some form of rest, and I also want to watch the intense melee matches and stuff, plus meet and chill with other people.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
go ahead and put me down as a definite. at the very least i can come for friendlies, but i'll see if i can get my parents to put some more money on my debit so i can preregister.

bigman40

Smash Master
Well, push come to shove, I can probably leave thursday, but then it'll depend on my friends. I did mean take 2 cars up there. I don't really have too much money to spare, so I'm hoping to split with enough people for the hotel room.

Top Bottom