• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
obv alby should just stay home and save money for combo breaker which viet will be attending

Saltix

Smash Lord
Well see, i can drive now... got the car for the weekend
but i have a feeling ATL revival is gonna break some bank
so it's safe to say nobody's gonna hit up waba tomorrow?

DRN

Smash Lord
You dyno and turtl go to atl revival tomarrow.

And have smashfest sunday so I can come
Yea ima try to make it down some how(Another plan failed D:). Dyno cant go cause if he goes to atl revival then he CANT go to CB. We will prob make the smashfest sunday but i gotta talk to dyno and he will prob post info of how many fit and what not.

Someone drive me to ATL Revival tomorrow. I actually have money now D:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Serious note:

Alright guys, I really want to get some practice in before combo breaker. I have my living room set up with 2 TVs and i hear that chas is going to bring his wii so we can have 2 set ups.

Whoever is interested in playing smash either Saturday or Sunday say so. I not confirmed the date or if there is even enough interest.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I'd be interested for Sunday to play. Saturday is tourney.

Henry-sure

CHas-Someone give this guy I ride, I would but my car is full.

Saltix

Smash Lord

Henry-sure

Which tourney?
Serious note:

Alright guys, I really want to get some practice in before combo breaker. I have my living room set up with 2 TVs and i hear that chas is going to bring his wii so we can have 2 set ups.

Whoever is interested in playing smash either Saturday or Sunday say so. I not confirmed the date or if there is even enough interest.
saturday!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

Henry-sure

I don't wanna make that drive to play smash on saturday :/
you going?

I guess Dyno's smashfest is my smash plan for this weekend!
This is exactly why i am asking. Some are going to Atlanta revival and some just like saturdays.

Also: people who are interested in showing up bring like $5 for pizza or whatever you guys want to eat. Ill maybe go out and buy some drinks if i have time.

Keep in mind that Monday we do not have school thanks to the good man Martin Luther King Jr.

Saltix

Smash Lord
This is exactly why i am asking. Some are going to Atlanta revival and some just like saturdays.

Also: people who are interested in showing up bring like $5 for pizza or whatever you guys want to eat. Ill maybe go out and buy some drinks if i have time.

Keep in mind that Monday we do not have school thanks to the good man Martin Luther King Jr.
is this an all day/ night event

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm going to Atlanta Revival because people are going to be there to play Smash Brothers with. I'm not making any money.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I would like to put a lot of attention on umby. He's the only person in atl south (smashboards wise) that will be entering pound 4 pools for brawl. Let's all give him a round of applause for

1) stepping up.

2) about to **** some people on ustream.

Be sure to get out of brackets umby :)
I guess ZOM~B is just going to spend over $100 on traveling and such to spectate?

DRN

Smash Lord
Seems i'm not going to ATL Revival lol

I think were gonna hold the smashfest on sunday so the people that are going to atl revival can come if they want to as well. Were only gonna have 2 set ups unless someone can bring another tv and wii or something.
@Mike- I dont think its an all night event but im sure its gonna be all day.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I don't know if ZOM~B is entering or not, but it seems like a bit of a waste to go and not enter.

And I'm about 90% sure he's going.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
This is just...very random.... why on earth is jeff going to pound when he hasn't entered a tourney since Genesis......

This is madness

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Yeah what turtl said. Its not gonna be an all night think so people can get home safe and stuff.

Also, i think that it should not be on Saturday ( today)
1) Atlanta rivals
2) no one has posted today so ill give it a lil more time. maybe it can be Sunday or Monday.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'm going to the ATL Revival on Saturday aka today. I'll be down for going to Dyno's house on Sunday if Lounis or someone can give me a ride. I can also bring a complete setup to Dyno's house.

Shoot me a text if you can give me a ride to Dyno's. Benefits everyone. Also someone should bring Salt Party 4... I need to get better at that.

Fo' realz though... I'm going to get Salt Party 4 and bring it to Tech with me. I know so many people who will play it with me non-stop here...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Someone, please help.

A group of Smashers are currently stranded in Greenville, SC. They got in a car accident on the way to Pound 4, and their vehicle is totaled. Everyone is okay, though.

Anyone that could give housing or pick them up to take them to a hotel or something would be greatly appreciated.

Call Mike (Umby, if anyone wants to know) at 404-536-7122 if you can offer any sort of help to them.

Rayku

Smash Lord
...thank -God- everyone is okay.

Jamaal said he would pay for the entire gas of a trip to GA and back to anyone willing to help.

Purple

Hi guys!
Alright everyone, Umby and friends will be okay. Umby and Light were the people in the car accident.

From what i heard, they were off of i-85 Greenville, SC. The insurance will cover the accident, and on top of that they will have a ride back to GA.

Thanks for trying to go to #### to rep us guys. They wouldn't have been able to handle your tipper forward smash anyways :)

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Serious note:

Give me the address. I'll ask my mom if it's too far.

She's a *****.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Seems i'm not going to ATL Revival lol

I think were gonna hold the smashfest on sunday so the people that are going to atl revival can come if they want to as well. Were only gonna have 2 set ups unless someone can bring another tv and wii or something.
@Mike- I dont think its an all night event but im sure its gonna be all day.
well dude, you wanna go to waba today??
I need to smash lol

DRN

Smash Lord
well dude, you wanna go to waba today??
I need to smash lol
Come to the smashfest tmr, i cant leave my house anymore today cause my bro was gonna drive me to waba to be picked up for revival but now he made plans since i cant go.

ArtDude it would be a great help if u brought your full set up. We could all get in a lot more games together. So Lou drive him! lol

Edit:
Where's Gabe @? He drives too right? lolz

and also, I can't bring anything but spare controllers to smashfesr cuz my wii broke :(
Dont want to spam so much so im just editing this post. Just bring ur controller and thats all. Im sure everyone will bring their own controllers we just need extra set ups which im sure if art dude brings his it will be enough.

Top Bottom