• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Wow, Dyno. Your house is NOT that far from mine. Almost as much of a walk as it is to Waba...

I expect to be there. 1:00, you say?
Thats cool. Where do you live?

yes i am expecting people to arrive within 1:00 - 1:30

Diablo says he might be a little late or not show up at all, so frozen you might just get your wish. :psycho:

Saltix

Smash Lord
Wow, Dyno. Your house is NOT that far from mine. Almost as much of a walk as it is to Waba...

I expect to be there. 1:00, you say?
Could you bring my six dollars?
Speaking of six dollars, Dyno what pizza place are we ordering from??
Riverside Pizza's are $6, and Little Ceasars are $5; Both of them are large

Rayku

Smash Lord
VietG you've been asking me over and over again to use my Tri-wing at combo breaker.

Seriously, why not just buy one yourself? Get your mom to pay $3.00 on ebay and wait for a while and you'll have your own.

Regardless, I've been bringing mine to like, every tournament for a while now.

DRN

Smash Lord
Could you bring my six dollars?
Speaking of six dollars, Dyno what pizza place are we ordering from??
Riverside Pizza's are $6, and Little Ceasars are $5; Both of them are large
We cant order from Riverside unless someone wants to drive there and pick them up. It doesnt deliver to where we live we already tried and i Dunno what Little Ceasars is. We usually just order from Domino's or Papa Johns.

Saltix

Smash Lord
We cant order from Riverside unless someone wants to drive there and pick them up. It doesnt deliver to where we live we already tried and i Dunno what Little Ceasars is. We usually just order from Domino's or Papa Johns.
You've never heard of little ceasars!?
ehhh, I MIGHT take the drive if needed.

Does domino's still do 555??

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
OMG I just got canceled like a *****. Soon as I turn onto peachtree industrial, my mom calls and tells me to go home. fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

VietGeek

Smash Hero
VietG you've been asking me over and over again to use my Tri-wing at combo breaker.

Seriously, why not just buy one yourself? Get your mom to pay $3.00 on ebay and wait for a while and you'll have your own.

Regardless, I've been bringing mine to like, every tournament for a while now.
this requires me to invest

Whats the point of me answering?
cuz u just did, thx

You've never heard of little ceasers?

order that ****
kkkkkrrrrraaaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyy sticks

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
whats a Tri-wing =O? and anyone mind recording melee matches D:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
whats a Tri-wing =O?
Have you ever tried opening up your gamecube controller? Well you cant unless you have a tri-wing screwdriver. (philips heads have 4 ridges, tri-wing has 3)

@Smashfest: I thank you all for coming over to play some smash. ''this car'' ***** ''that car's'' ****.

@lounis: i thank you for the friendlies. I want more with you though. good **** taking out 8 stock from ''that car''

@Mike: thanks for the friendlies, i hope that the wario matchup was enough. your MK is a legit secondary keep at it.

@TurTl: IDK how you ended up ''that car's'' crew captian, ill never know.. thanks for sending me in first round. >.>

@Diablo: Really cool that you made it out to the smashfest. Your house will be spared for the time being. Thanks for driving us for food too.

@Mike: COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE!!! I think you found your best character today. I did not expect for it to be that good. Lucario was getting beat by my wario but your new character turned it around. Good stuff.

@Frozen: Your textures looks really nice. The battle field one looks amazing. I want it but i cant decide between that and fountain of dreams. What i was telling you about Please please please get Vegeta and purple wolf? Oh and if you can send me the replays ill upload them. please test if they work on regular brawl with no codes first to see if its playable. if not, then i will upload after combo breaker when i have homebrew again.

@Mike: Shiny umbreaon looked amazing. Especially when you won. Thanks for the pokemon stadium 1 texture and sucks we couldn't find the fountain of dreams one. its good though. I wish i could have gotten atleast one match with you but again, its all good.

umby steals your drinks when he leaves dont invite him to your house

<3 umby.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Smashfest - That pizza actually wasn't bad. I'm having it again for lunch tomorrow, lulz. Oh and "This Car" tore "That Car" out of the frame!

@Dyno - Thanks for having us over. It really made my Sunday and I appreciate it. And those friendlies were good stuff; I had a lot of fun. We'll have to play again at CB and you can give my MK some more practice.

@Lounis - Of course, thanks for the ride; it really does mean a lot to me. If ever you need more gas $ or something just ask. I don't want to take advantage. Also good playing teams and friendlies with/against you. Our DK vs Luigi Swap was fun lol. Oh but your a ******* for stealing 2nd place from me in Salt Party 4. I'm salty! :p

@Umby - Good friendlies. I had fun playing with some of my fun characters and being schooled :D also I really enjoyed the music/textures you had. Also good job in the crew battle, good ****.

@Henry - Your ICs are getting really good even w/o the chain grab. You should really consider G&W for secondary for fun though. He's good, you just have to learn the spacing, bucket braking, and mind games he has. Good friendlies also and good job in the crew battles.

@Turtl
- Didn't get to play you like I wanted -_-' but good **** in the crew battle. To bad you were left to take so many stocks by yourself. You did really good though. I'll have to play you at CB5.

@Diablo - Ike for top tier lol jk. Good playing friendlies with you; they were a lot of fun. Hopefully you can go to CB5?

@Saltix - I know how you can prob beat me but I ain't telling! Good playing with you though, ha. Don't feel bad about taking the rough side of DK's hand. It happens to a lot of people.

Thanks for making my Sunday fun guys. See you all hopefully at CB5!

Umby

Smash Master
H
@Mike: Shiny umbreaon looked amazing. Especially when you won. Thanks for the pokemon stadium 1 texture and sucks we couldn't find the fountain of dreams one. its good though. I wish i could have gotten atleast one match with you but again, its all good.

umby steals your drinks when he leaves dont invite him to your house

<3 umby.
Shoulda asked for a match then. =/

And at least I tell you when I steal your stuff, so you can brace yourselves.

Purple

Hi guys!
speaking of stage spikes without a stage, anyone see that ***** zhu get spiked through PS1 in melee today? **** was too good.

anyone wanna wifi?

Umby

Smash Master
I was the best smasher around today. So many off stage shenanigans that worked.

And ArtDude's only attempt of stage spiking me today, I wall teched.

Get wrecked GA Brawl.

I'm sooooo good.

Umby

Smash Master
I didnt notice that i didnt play you until after everyone left. Next time for sure umby.
"Gee, I wonder what that random black guy is doing in my house, sitting in my chair and drinking my sodas. He's probably not here to play Smash Bros. Looks like he already stole a controller. He's probably planning to steal everyone's Wiis too. I'll just not make eye contact and pretend he's not here."

DRN

Smash Lord
Smashfest was amazing wish i could have stayed longer/it lasted later

Lounis- Wait till tourney then i wont look so bad when playing u.......

ArtDude- yea i wish i played u more but i was just stuck on the fact i kept losing to Lounis so i kept wanting to play him.

That Car- Man leavin me with 7 stocks wtf lol. Mad fun high school crew FTL ;/

Diablo- Play marth u had fun playing him dont deny it.

Umby- Wish i played u a lot more instead of just that 1 lonely stock.

Dyno- i expected a strong start from u but instead i get a dud(jk). Was fun at ur house to bad it couldnt run to late.

Frozen- Was fun playing a broken match up sorry for playing so dumb against u.

This Car- U guys completely destoryed us second crew battle. Lounis taking out 8 of our stocks and then henry backin him up by takin out 4.

Riverside- Dang 8 Pizzas were made in like 5min and it was just down the street. Gotta love it <3

Cant wait for CB5

Player-3

Smash Hero
**** frozn took 4 stocks?

**** now i gotta step my game up even more

******* high schoolers > northview high schoolers

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
This is the Salt and Flame thread right?... let me try it out for once. Let's see...

I was the best smasher around today.
I knew Umby looked asleep today because he's dreaming. I didn't even need to stage spike to **** your Sonic and Marth.

Get wrecked Umby!

Am I doing it right?

I'm not because I've got to say JK Umby :lick:

Umby

Smash Master
This is the Salt and Flame thread right?... let me try it out for once. Let's see...

I knew Umby looked asleep today because he's dreaming. I didn't even need to stage spike to **** your Sonic and Marth.

Get wrecked Umby!

Am I doing it right?

I'm not because I've got to say JK Umby :lick:
I knew that wall tech hurt your soul, so I had to tune it down some. I was already plenty satisfied with that spike I got earlier, after all.

DRN

Smash Lord
**** frozn took 4 stocks?

**** now i gotta step my game up even more

******* high schoolers > northview high schoolers
Frozen beat my 1 stock i had left then beat diablo. Falco< IC T__T

Its all Lounis's fault his uppercuts killed me at like 80%

Rayku

Smash Lord
I remember some crew battle a long time ago I took 11 stocks.

It just so happens to be on youtube.

Get at me.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
"Gee, I wonder what that random black guy is doing in my house, sitting in my chair and drinking my sodas. He's probably not here to play Smash Bros. Looks like he already stole a controller. He's probably planning to steal everyone's Wiis too. I'll just not make eye contact and pretend he's not here."
I was gonna be polite and not say anything, but yes thats basically how i feel about you umby.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Are their going to be crew battles at combo breaker?
You have got to be kidding me.

THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE there

Player-1

Smash Legend
You have got to be kidding me.

THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE there
LMAO Rayku, I read the post 30 minutes ago and decided to not to say anything and thought "I'll just wait for Rayku."

Top Bottom