• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord
Come to the smashfest tmr, i cant leave my house anymore today cause my bro was gonna drive me to waba to be picked up for revival but now he made plans since i cant go.

ArtDude it would be a great help if u brought your full set up. We could all get in a lot more games together. So Lou drive him! lol
Where's Gabe @? He drives too right? lolz

and also, I can't bring anything but spare controllers to smashfesr cuz my wii broke :(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Smash fest at my house attendance:

Dyno
Turtl
Saltix
Yiff
Art (maybe)
Lounis (maybe)
Diablo (lives 10 houses down from me, so if he doesnt show we will egg his house)

DRN

Smash Lord
Lol, we'll vote on it when you guys arrive. Diablo doesnt get to vote. <3

@ people who want to come: Who agrees that we do this on Sunday?
Lets just do it on sunday. u do realize that lounis and artdude cant say nething since they are at atl revival atm right lol? Plus if we do it on monday im sure people have to leave earlier cause school tmr.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Lets just do it on sunday. u do realize that lounis and artdude cant say nething since they are at atl revival atm right lol? Plus if we do it on monday im sure people have to leave earlier cause school tmr.
more team MMs? yes? hahaha

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
This is exactly why i am asking. Some are going to Atlanta revival and some just like saturdays.

Keep in mind that Monday we do not have school thanks to the good man Martin Luther King Jr.

They might have a laptop there or a phone. its not hard to get on the internet these days.
I will try and make it to dyno smashfest tomorrow ;3
Now its a smashfest
more team MMs? yes? hahaha
Saltix + Dyno teams mms :)

DRN

Smash Lord
They might have a laptop there or a phone. its not hard to get on the internet these days.

Now its a smashfest

Saltix + Dyno teams mms :)
When i said school tmr i really meant the next day aka tuesday. If we did the fest on monday then i'd have to leave early if i even go, same with gabe, and everyone else who has school. So lets just do it on Sunday where its a free day with nothing the next day.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
When i said school tmr i really meant the next day aka tuesday. If we did the fest on monday then i'd have to leave early if i even go, same with gabe, and everyone else who has school. So lets just do it on Sunday where its a free day with nothing the next day.
Your right my fault..

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Man
seem's a lot of people have been stranded on their way to p4
good thing everyone is alright.

I was gonna go to waba today but it's ****in raining and flea won't hit me up.
anyone down for tommoz?

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
dyno you have school on monday? Perv( lol) what city do you live in?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dyno you have school on monday? Perv( lol) what city do you live in?
No I do not. Most people just do most of their work the day before school starts again. In this case being Tuesday (some people have ferlow days or w/e they are called, but I dont think i have one on Tuesday.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Well if the Smashfest is for sure then Lounis and I are coming I believe. So I'll bring a full setup and Lounis is bring Salt Party 4.

Dyno, I want some friendlies with you. A lot actually if you don't mind.

Also I want friendlies with your Falco Turtl, please and thank you.

See you guys tomorrow. What time is arrival going to be set around?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Well if the Smashfest is for sure then Lounis and I are coming I believe. So I'll bring a full setup and Lounis is bring Salt Party 4.

Dyno, I want some friendlies with you. A lot actually if you don't mind.

Also I want friendlies with your Falco Turtl, please and thank you.

See you guys tomorrow. What time is arrival going to be set around?
Yes i am willing to get some friendlies with you.

@everyone who is showing up:

I have everything set up now

Directions starting from Waba
Expected time for people to show up: 1:00-1:30
Expected time for people to get things together: 6:30-7:00
I am planning to order some food since i dont really have anything in the house so bring a few bucks for pizza or whatever we decide to order.

Questions, lost, house number anything at all: Text or call 678-978-8928. I suck at answering stuff, i just noticed turtl sent me a text at 2:18 so yeah. i will try to keep my phone with my as much as i can without misplacing it.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I probably wont get to dynos until around 5 lol, I've got basketball practice from 2:30 to 4:00 ;;.

Just johns in advance. I want franlays wit dynomite n some wit Lounis n Mike Martinnn

Saltix

Smash Lord
Yes i am willing to get some friendlies with you.

@everyone who is showing up:

I have everything set up now

Directions starting from Waba
Expected time for people to show up: 1:00-1:30
Expected time for people to get things together: 6:30-7:00
I am planning to order some food since i dont really have anything in the house so bring a few bucks for pizza or whatever we decide to order.

Questions, lost, house number anything at all: Text or call 678-978-8928. I suck at answering stuff, i just noticed turtl sent me a text at 2:18 so yeah. i will try to keep my phone with my as much as i can without misplacing it.
Oooh goodie!
I call that black chair, and the treadmill!
6:30-7:00, is that when you want us to leave???

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dyno is this for tommorow?
yes
Hey i'm gonna come tomarrow but I wanna watch pound live stream from time to time. SHould I bring my laptop?
yes
Oooh goodie!
I call that black chair, and the treadmill!
6:30-7:00, is that when you want us to leave???
I dont ever want you to leave, but mothers insist that 6 hours is long enough :urg:

i also have 2 spare controllers if you guys are unable to find your controllers or just want to change the color of your shells (i have my tri-wing too)

DRN

Smash Lord
yes

yes

I dont ever want you to leave, but mothers insist that 6 hours is long enough :urg:
LOL dude ask ur mom for a little later. Tell her u have 3 ppl coming that are an hr away or something. Convince her for at least 10 :[

Unless ppl wanna go to waba after we have to leave dynos in which case someone wanna drive me too :D

Alby if ur gonna show up at 5 then u might not wanna come at all if this ends at 6:30 :/. To save gas money, no need to come for an hr then go back

Saltix

Smash Lord
i also have 2 spare controllers if you guys are unable to find your controllers or just want to change the color of your shells (i have my tri-wing too)
Good, that was my next question haha
got any extra black controllers?

lol leaving a smashfest at 7 p.m.?

I'm straight. Have fun playing Brawl, people.
Noooo, you have to come :O
see ya some other time then

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Turtl n Raiku are rightttt I'm kinda of far off from you guys, and I will be a little late *as usual lol*. I wouldn't wnat to waste my mothers time, If the fest is just going to end an hour after I get there.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Well... you guys can probably come back to my place after dyno's if you wanted to keep playing. You can stay late too since I'm a big kid :p my room mates said it was cool. I think my place is like a 30 min drive from dyno's though and in the opposite direction for some... well if you want it's offered.

EDIT: Yeah like Henry said below... we'll get to play Brawl on my big screen projector and we can set up more TVs in that room too under the projector probably. So 2 TVs on the coffee table with a wall of Brawl behind them. Brawl on a wall ftw.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Well... you guys can probably come back to my place after dyno's if you wanted to keep playing. You can stay late too since I'm a big kid :p my room mates said it was cool. I think my place is like a 30 min drive from dyno's though and in the opposite direction for some... well if you want it's offered.
cool. "brawl on the wall"

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Good, that was my next question haha
got any extra black controllers?

Noooo, you have to come :O
see ya some other time then
I have a black top part of a shell, i used the bottom on mine. If you want i can give you the bottom in exchange for something else. Ill just find something else.

@timing: i really wanted it to last longer, i barely pushed for 7. mother wanted it to end at 5. She isnt that lenient with the timing even though she knows that there is nothing else to do for the rest of the day and we dont have school the next day. Oh well we better make the most of it. GA is gonna level up!

Player-3

Smash Hero
oh btw rayku i remember you saying something about the clear bottom half of my gc controller

when my sister brings my GC back you can have it lul as long as i get one to use

Rayku

Smash Lord
oh btw rayku i remember you saying something about the clear bottom half of my gc controller

when my sister brings my GC back you can have it lul as long as i get one to use
Really? I appreciate it, I've been wanting one for a long time. Of course I'll give you a back to use.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
dyno may i use ur tri-wing at combo breaker

thx

i might do some housecleaning there over actually entering Melee anything <.<

Top Bottom