• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
blazblu for gameboy advance and DS. Everyone has one and then you can meet up and kick your friends *** in the car.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
So, if the event Frozn can't go to is the Monthly on the 28th, that makes me a sad panda. I really wanted to play his ICs again with Sonic lol.

Btw, I may actually have the money for teams this time around, so yeah just throwing that out there.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
and he is ugly
Haha, you still sit in a booster seat dont you?

I really hate running out of toilet paper when I'm taking an Albino.
....I'm not going to dignify this with a response.

Secretly? lololol
I don't know what I was thinking, It's no secret.

dayuuuuum

albino getting roasted. what else is new?
Who are you?

with an ice car
***** be ridin in dat ice car ;3

Macktastic

Smash Cadet
So, if the event Frozn can't go to is the Monthly on the 28th, that makes me a sad panda. I really wanted to play his ICs again with Sonic lol.

Btw, I may actually have the money for teams this time around, so yeah just throwing that out there.
wanna team? your sonic really made an impression on me since i played ya on wifi

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
hey artdude wanna team if your gonna be there?

i picked up DK as a secondary for gay matchups and i like him waaay more in teams than marth

plus, double DK is sexy as hell
Yeah maybe, I kind of have money johns though but it sounds like fun. There's a good chance it'll be a yes, unless...

So is the monthly not on the 21st aka 3rd Saturday of the month. Did we move it for some reason? Because if so, I can't be there either I don't think and that's pretty weak... why'd it get moved? -_-

DRN

Smash Lord
Yeah maybe, I kind of have money johns though but it sounds like fun. There's a good chance it'll be a yes, unless...

So is the monthly not on the 21st aka 3rd Saturday of the month. Did we move it for some reason? Because if so, I can't be there either I don't think and that's pretty weak... why'd it get moved? -_-
It got moved because waba felt it would be better for it to be included into Combo Breaker. It was also on the same day as Impact Clash but i dont think that many people cared about that. So ya now its on the 28th :/

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
It got moved because waba felt it would be better for it to be included into Combo Breaker. It was also on the same day as Impact Clash but i dont think that many people cared about that. So ya now its on the 28th :/
Hands off my doubles partner! :)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
anyone who is a real man in GA needs to come to the Alabama thread and tear Munkus Beaver out the frame. he's an idiot and he's wrong a lot, so it's fairly simple.

Top Bottom