• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Rayku

Smash Lord
His hitboxes extend too far out to play like that against. Its safe to attack luigis shield constantly because of his low traction, theres no reason not to. But you need to stop playing like that against snake.
You know I have a personal problem against Snake. I've not found an effective method that work yet.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
If you space well enough with lucario you can down air while hes shielding and jump away. Try cripling his shield thats what I do with luigi)

I noticed you were trying to down air me and when I was shielding it you still tried to attack me again. Then I could forward tilt you or grab you.

Or you may have ot learn another character, but you don't seem to want to do that.

Rayku

Smash Lord
If you space well enough with lucario you can down air while hes shielding and jump away. Try cripling his shield thats what I do with luigi)

I noticed you were trying to down air me and when I was shielding it you still tried to attack me again. Then I could forward tilt you or grab you.

Or you may have ot learn another character, but you don't seem to want to do that.
My character can handle any character in the game. He's like a worse Falco in that regard

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Rayku why are you referring to lucario as a worse falco? We cant even spam out aurashpere without get punished.

If you use dair near luigi while he on the ground you are bound to get grabbed. You should approach luigi in the air in most situations in the first place.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Luigi slides too much to sheild grab anyone, it's one of his main defaults as a character that is preventing him for being high tier.

Purple

Hi guys!
Rayku why are you referring to lucario as a worse falco? We cant even spam out aurashpere without get punished.

If you use dair near luigi while he on the ground you are bound to get grabbed. You should approach luigi in the air in most situations in the first place.
luigi has horrid traction

Rayku

Smash Lord

Because Falco has bad matchups, but by no means does he have any unwinnable matchup.

Lucario is the same way.

Their playstyles are completely different. I'm not ******** >.>

BBQ°

Smash Champion

don't try to make factual posts if you have no clue what you're talking about.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Desu, would it be difficult to have a Brawl+ tournament on the monthly (28th) with $5 pot fee?

Apparently some new peeps are interested in going to WABA just for it lol.

I'll set up the bracket if necessary.
If you can bring setups and enough interest to have a tournament, Waba can make it happen.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
brawl+ is the best competitive "steal laughs and strike hopes down" game ever.

now if froznpopo joins there will be enough people to make N amounts of johns at a constant rate of X.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i personally thought i was better

i least i try to make factual bull****

sit down on toilet with taunt pose and all.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
im going for brawl+ :D but im scared to bring my wii someone my steal it so i might just bring a tv. if i just bring a tv can i get in for free?

Player-3

Smash Hero
hey artdude wanna team if your gonna be there?

i picked up DK as a secondary for gay matchups and i like him waaay more in teams than marth

plus, double DK is sexy as hell

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Wow this is akward. Everyone wants to be the previous troll of the GA social thread. Is it only because I just started to actively post here?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
hichez ur doing it wrong

tong is the troll of GA

we're discussing who was the barlw troll

as in the troll

that played barlw

to troll about it

not u tong

Rayku

Smash Lord
hichez ur doing it wrong

tong is the troll of GA

we're discussing who was the barlw troll

as in the troll

that played barlw

to troll about it

not u tong
if VietG didn't post like Mango I'd consider him the "Brawl troll" for what it's worth >.>

Top Bottom