• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord
saltix, you keep saying that, when are you going to stop trolling and come to a tournament
nevar, yu already know im da best
I'll prolly be back in jan 2010 at the latest
Jamaal when will you learn that trollers can only troll? They don't have the skills to prove **** these days. That takes too much work for them <3

~Mieu
Y callin me a troll?
you gonna get it

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I had no idea I was teaming with Calvin.
Did I say that?
If Calvin confirms that I said this, I'll team with him, but I'm fairly certain I didn't say anything along those lines.
Consider me to be teaming with Lounis unless Calvin says I promised to team with him.

i think calvin is going to last smash 4 with my brother.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
update the wii shop channel instead by grabbing a homebrew app that only updates the shop channel.

bigman40

Smash Master
I most likely won't be able to make it to the monthly since my side job needs my help. I'll be at Impact Clash though. Anyone wants to team?

~Mieu

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Desu, would it be difficult to have a Brawl+ tournament on the monthly (28th) with $5 pot fee?

Apparently some new peeps are interested in going to WABA just for it lol.

I'll set up the bracket if necessary.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
if i bring 1 or 2 tv can i get in for free or not and what time do yall open

VietGeek

Smash Hero
story doesn't quite separate them either.

we can always hope the characters can spare to be different enough. <.<

And that's what Tales excels at, memorable characters (even if they look bland they usually have enough personality to make up for it).

Or in case of Kosuke's character designs, breast size also leaves an impression.

lolMint

Eugenio

Smash Lord
story doesn't quite separate them either.

we can always hope the characters can spare to be different enough. <.<

And that's what Tales excels at, memorable characters (even if they look bland they usually have enough personality to make up for it).

Or in case of Kosuke's character designs, breast size also leaves an impression.

lolMint
in truth, this is the foremost thing i recall when i remember a female's features. big surprise, right?

god ****it, GA Peach on Eugenio's account.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
im going to have to quit brawl permanently if they dont ban rainbow cruise. That stage makes me so upset even when I play a charater with good air mobilty.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I dont want to waste every stage ban on rainbow cruise when I have luigis to worry about. Also I have to be ready to ban BF against those pesky marth players.
Rainbow cruise level always comes in a set time interval, you know when and where everything will spawn and appear. I don't like the stage personally, but it's a perfectly fine counterpick.

Luigi's mansion is banned.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
So it shouldn't although it overs some cruel advantage to a certain group of characters, Lucario included in some match-ups it still gets banned. Rainbow cruise offers an some overwhelming advantages to the the game.

Your the nicest luigi player ever!!!

BigLøu

Smash Lord
So it shouldn't although it overs some cruel advantage to a certain group of characters, Lucario included in some match-ups it still gets banned. Rainbow cruise offers an some overwhelming advantages to the the game.

Your the nicest luigi player ever!!!
That's why it is called a counterpick stage, to give certian chacrters(generally your mains) advantages. That's people use counterpicks, to counterpick. Like I said, I don't like the stage but there's defintly no reason for it to be banned.

And thank you I look for forward to seeing you again :)

Purple

Hi guys!
That's why it is called a counterpick stage, to give certian chacrters(generally your mains) advantages. That's people use counterpicks, to counterpick. Like I said, I don't like the stage but there's defintly no reason for it to be banned.

And thank you I look for forward to seeing you again :)
We need more training, use your marth more again me too ;o. I feel i'm getting hit by alot of bull****.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
How about a challenge If I beat you in a 2/3 in one the first waba monthlies that you attend you will help me get rid of RC.

Also is that a program in your signature should ganons fair movement?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
How about a challenge If I beat you in a 2/3 in one the first waba monthlies that you attend you will help me get rid of RC.

Also is that a program in your signature should ganons fair movement?
uh ok.

yes that is his fair hitbox.

jamaal-sounds good, lets try to go to reinhardt again sometime

Rayku

Smash Lord
Lounis I'm really glad about how I did today against you at Reinhardt. I think that once I learn how to fight/beat Snake properly, I'll start giving you a run for your money.

I hope you enjoyed my salt match against your Marth lol

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Wow you cant even go out and buy the real game.
Dude, the game was in japanese. So even if I COULD import it, I wouldn't be able to read more than 4-5 words, and understanding w/o reading would be annoying and thus, the game would suck. Because I needz mah story.

The GBA Port of it sucks.

no. Tales is awesome. Although from what I hear that all jrpg play similar to this and get repetitive. The only thing that separates them is story.
Yes, Tales is awesome. And not all JRPG's play the same, but the Tales series does. Look at Disgaea. It plays much differently. There's always some new mechanic to the tales system, though, so it's not too repetitive. There's the standard Attack Combo>Varying special moves in every game, though.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
Lounis I'm really glad about how I did today against you at Reinhardt. I think that once I learn how to fight/beat Snake properly, I'll start giving you a run for your money.

when did your posting style change to suck up

VietGeek

Smash Hero
gba port of it still sucks in japanese

it was bad to begin with

gba port is pretty good if u dump ur game onto ur computer

hook up a 360 controller

and put speed on a trigger button

then you can press that everytime arche/mint/klarth does their spells

much more enjoyable this way

breast size is quite important for character personalities

DRN

Smash Lord
ay da monthly on da 28th?
no promises but i might come thru dere ayyy
Yep the monthlys on the 28th and u better be here to spread around ur salt but dont leave salt packets around in random places like before lol

BigLøu

Smash Lord

Yea you did well, I was really impressed. Made me show I gotta start playing more luigi and quit relying on snake.

Let me tell you something though, you need to stop fighting against snake like you do luigi, because it will never work in beating snake.

His hitboxes extend too far out to play like that against. Its safe to attack luigis shield constantly because of his low traction, theres no reason not to. But you need to stop playing like that against snake.

Top Bottom