• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
What is your avatar of? Is that some type of digimon? Or from some other anime. I never seen anything like it. If your trying to be cute igglybuff will always win.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I never played tales of Abyss. The only "tales" games that I have played was Symphonia and Phantasia. You made igglypuff cry.

You made a jggly mad. Shame on you. I though you were a good guy.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
So the monthly is changed to the 28th...

IS this confirmed, id like to see the op updated, or as other people mentioned make an entirely separate tourney thread for each of these tourneys.

Jamaal or Tim or whoever does brackets, I would like to ask of you to not only post the results up of the tourney, but the bracket as well.

This will make it easier to make really accurate prs.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I never played tales of Abyss. The only "tales" games that I have played was Symphonia and Phantasia. You made igglypuff cry.
You made a jggly mad. Shame on you. I though you were a good guy.
Doesn't get any -gayer- than this.

Not the Igglybuff, the you talking about it.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
MMM I LOVE THAT EVERYONE'S FIRST TALES OF GAME IS ALWAYS SYMPHONIA LOLOOLOLOLOL

tales of eternia #1

eat a ****

Purple

Hi guys!
So the monthly is changed to the 28th...

IS this confirmed, id like to see the op updated, or as other people mentioned make an entirely separate tourney thread for each of these tourneys.

Jamaal or Tim or whoever does brackets, I would like to ask of you to not only post the results up of the tourney, but the bracket as well.

This will make it easier to make really accurate prs.
Done .

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
@ Mike G

Your so mean. I use to go to waba then I stopped for about 2-3months. im going this month though.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
if the monthly is on Combo Breaker, we can enter the other tournaments too right. I mean the non-Smash ones.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Hey, Lounis:
Wanna team for the Nov. 28 tourney? I need to buy Tekken 6. :p
I've still got dem skillz, too. Just ask Scatt and Jamaal. XD

if the monthly is on Combo Breaker, we can enter the other tournaments too right. I mean the non-Smash ones.
Yup. I'll be entering BlazBlue.

Top Bottom