• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
p-3 ur avatar is nekkid

obv u win

look at fawks puff up his cheeks in preparation

for a shining bair

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey guys i've found this awesome test

1) look down at your hands
2) if they are black, kill yourself

try it it's awesome

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Jamaal.

Your Avatar.

Really, guy?

Really?

I might be hanging at the monthly. I'm pulling everyone's pants down and ****** everything in sight.

oh god oh man oh god oh man oh god oh man =o

Do you think you can assist me with applying textures to my wii? I have HBC and Gecko 1.9.1 already but i'm doing something wrong. I change the "Fit" file names correctly and what not. I'll do some more research on it.

EDIT: @Macktastic- sure we can give it shot. May be best to do some team friendlies first to see how well we play together.

Umby

Smash Master
oh god oh man oh god oh man oh god oh man =o

Do you think you can assist me with applying textures to my wii? I have HBC and Gecko 1.9.1 already but i'm doing something wrong. I change the "Fit" file names correctly and what not. I'll do some more research on it.

EDIT: @Macktastic- sure we can give it shot. May be best to do some team friendlies first to see how well we play together.
Make sure you have the correct codes applied and in placed in the correct directory. Also make sure your texture files are in the correct directory.

Sonic + Snake is a funny team.

*Snake stickies Sonic*
*Sonic runs/Spin Dashes into enemies*
*C4 sticks on enemies*
"NOW!"
*Boom*

aka Al-quaeda combo.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i've found this awesome test

1) look down at your hands
2) if they are black, kill yourself

try it it's awesome
...I just got done helping my grand-dad work on his car.
My hands are black.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU....

On another note, this thread's title inspired this.

Listen carefully to these.
Bigman40:M2K conquers and controls everything he lays his eyes on. He plays a Fox so beastly that it shakes the ground with its march. So fast, it works the palms dry. All that God-King M2K requires is this. A simple offering of Salt and Fire. A token of ATL South's submission to the will of M2K.

SleepyK: Submission? Now that's a bit of a problem. Rumor has it that the rest of East Coast have turned you down. Now if those...Shiek-players, and...low tiers, have turned you down, then, as we can now-

Toasty: We have to be diplomatic!

SleepyK:-but of course ATL SOUTH PLAYERS have their reputation to consider.

Bigman40:Choose your next words carefully, for they may be your last as King of Salt.

SleepyK:*turns around and looks. Sees all the scrubby Melee players, and the even scrubbier brawlers. Pulls out his controller, and points it towards the messenger.*

Bigman40:Madman! You're a Madman!

SleepyK: Salt and Fire. You'll find plenty of that down there.

Bigman40:No man, Southern or not, no man Money-matches a messenger!

SleepyK: You bring the Winnings and Tourney Videos of fallen Power-Ranking smashers to MY KINGDOM! You insult my state and threaten my people with Ownage and Combos! Oh I have chosen my words carefully, messenger. Perhaps you will have done the same.

Bigman40:Madness! This is Madness!

SleepyK:Madness? THIS...IS...ATL SOUTH! *Comboes into oblivion and kicks him onto a plane sending him to west coast*

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Why does the worst charater in the game get glorified so much? Did pichu get this much attention?

Top Bottom