• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Pew Pew Tier

DEHF
SK9002

S

Denzi
Ozz
Pure Awesome
Blad01
J4pu
Teran

A

BleachigoZX
Kismet

ive never even heard of any of the falcos above Kismet other than sk92 and DEHF lol
10 agrees w/ Zip Except BleachigoZX who is DEF NOT better than Kismet

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i demand this thread cool down

as it is nonsensical

to have such raging bland flames

when the ice approaches us

in a car

also Saltix:

do ur salt packs come with homebrew apps?

just wondering in case one get stuck in a sd slot

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
is there any chance of bannerbomb bricking you wii? i dont have an extra $250 to spend if stuff happens :(

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
On an unrelated note, Phoenix Wright is making me feel special. I'm such a good lawyer!
Well, if only real court were like that. That'd be amazing.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
no dyno

plz rethink ur strategy

also if the app u load via bannerbomb bricks ur wii

its the app not bannerbomb

but mostly u

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
no dyno

plz rethink ur strategy

also if the app u load via bannerbomb bricks ur wii

its the app not bannerbomb

but mostly u
You know i am not good with this type of stuff. If i scan it with an anti-virus software before introducing it to my wii, will it help my chances of having a functional wii? Or do virus programs not have much of an effect on apps?

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you enjoy making witty post on Smashboards Atlantic south, Tong?
fixed for accuracy

about a 10.. you should have seen the other thread. generous mods had to lock it down for a while. its in the forbidden zone now.

5 if we didnt have tong.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
oh yeah, Mike G, can you change the name of this thread from "Waba" to "GA".

I think it would make more sense and also new GA people will know that this is the GA thread instead of thinking this is some crazy asian place where we all flame each other.

wait lol

but seriously

VietGeek

Smash Hero
hey look i'm vietgeek if i type poorly people will notice me
obv it worked then

thx tong for e-***** pts

You know i am not good with this type of stuff. If i scan it with an anti-virus software before introducing it to my wii, will it help my chances of having a functional wii? Or do virus programs not have much of an effect on apps?
anti-virus programs scan for viruses that affect ur os/sh*t it has on its database

if there was a wii virus it wouldnt detect it

tho its less virus and more idiocy that breaks wiis anyway

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
On an unrelated note, Phoenix Wright is making me feel special. I'm such a good lawyer!
Well, if only real court were like that. That'd be amazing.
i don't see how you being 3 years behind the curve else would make you feel any more special than usual

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
obv it worked then

thx tong for e-***** pts

anti-virus programs scan for viruses that affect ur os/sh*t it has on its database

if there was a wii virus it wouldnt detect it

tho its less virus and more idiocy that breaks wiis anyway
Even the ones that scan for unknown files?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
also Saltix:

do ur salt packs come with homebrew apps?

just wondering in case one get stuck in a sd slot
Speaking of which, at my tourney the other day, on one of the GCs, there was a packet of salt in the memory card slot. No one really knows how it got there, bu I definitely know that I smell a Saltix conspiracy in the works.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you enjoy making witty post on Smashboards, Tong?
i'm curious too, tong.

dyno,

there is no virus for you wii, but if you're a ****** like your posts make you seem right now, you can break it.
just let me do it at waba or something.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i am seriously considering coming to this if there is a decent turnout for Brawl+. If there is would anyone like to team with me? I play Yoshi, Ness, King Dedede, Ganon, CF, etc etc. So pretty much anyone but Olimar.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i am seriously considering coming to this if there is a decent turnout for Brawl+. If there is would anyone like to team with me? I play Yoshi, Ness, King Dedede, Ganon, CF, etc etc. So pretty much anyone but Olimar.
well i never heard back from desu if b+ can be a side or anything at combo breaker. even if it was i'd say only singles could be carried out (Combo Breaker will likely use up a bunch of sets since we got SF4, SCIV, BB: CT, etc.).

but p3, monkey and his friend, maybe Jamaal, maybe p1, maybe reflex, etc.

obv georgia's elite is not interested in petty user-created games

so unless you can drag down your friends from TN idk what u gauge as "decent."

i dont remember what rayku (and therefore zomb~'s) situation is, but they'd probably **** for "free money" as they say.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
yeah I think I'll be ready for MLG Hawaii. That's in about a month, right?
Yea man at the end of December, going to be nearly 75 million entrants for mario party 4 alone with 475 thousand rounds of pools. Gonna be tough but with more training I think we can pull a win.
...i'll wreck you guys. real talk.
Marty I dunno man, I think Mark has a better peach then you in mario party, hes defintly got the tech skill down, and defintly knows what hes doin in the mini games.

We do need to play again Marty to see if you've gotten any better.

#edit, Jason, you are 1 door down from me, wtf are you doing in that class if you're ******* around on smashboards?

Top Bottom