• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Salt and fire

Btw I think that the new date for the monthly should be put in the the main waba thread so that people don't get confused.

Player-3

Smash Hero
WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU YIFF
YOU ****ING POSTED A POST THAT TOOK ME ****ING 5 MINUTES TO SCROLL DOWN
JESUS ****ING CHRIST
AT LEAST MAKE IT A ****ING BOX SO I DONT HAVE TO WASTE MY TIME PRESSING THE PAGE DOWN KEY 15 TIMES
JESUS MAN
JUST OPEN ALL THOSE IMAGES IN PAINT AND c/P THEM INTO ONE GIANT TILE OF **** SO ITS NOT A LONG **** ITS JUST A BIG ****
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
MY GOD

GOD ****

|:<

Saltix

Smash Lord
How am I dumb, LOL?

I mean, I say stupid **** from time to time, but still.

BTW:
Yiff owes me $6 and some change lol

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU YIFF
YOU ****ING POSTED A POST THAT TOOK ME ****ING 5 MINUTES TO SCROLL DOWN
JESUS ****ING CHRIST
AT LEAST MAKE IT A ****ING BOX SO I DONT HAVE TO WASTE MY TIME PRESSING THE PAGE DOWN KEY 15 TIMES
JESUS MAN
JUST OPEN ALL THOSE IMAGES IN PAINT AND c/P THEM INTO ONE GIANT TILE OF **** SO ITS NOT A LONG **** ITS JUST A BIG ****
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
MY GOD

GOD ****

|:<

SHUT YO ***** *** UP !!!!!!

Purple

Hi guys!
saltix why don't you play wifi with some people from the smash community so people actually know who you are and don't just know you for something I did.

edit: kismet is not one of the top three falco's in the nation in brawl apparently. discuss

Saltix

Smash Lord
saltix why don't you play wifi with some people from the smash community so people actually know who you are and don't just know you for something I did.

edit: kismet is not one of the top three falco's in the nation in brawl apparently. discuss
my wii is broken and does not read discs I thought I told you?

And is he honestly not?
I'd like to know who the top 3 are then o.o

Zip.

Smash Lord
Pew Pew Tier

DEHF
SK9002

S

Denzi
Ozz
Pure Awesome
Blad01
J4pu
Teran

A

BleachigoZX
Kismet

ive never even heard of any of the falcos above Kismet other than sk92 and DEHF lol

Player-3

Smash Hero
well since artdude wont be able to get there on the 28th..

who wants to team with a dk

i hate marth in teams
so much

Player-3

Smash Hero
Yeah maybe, I kind of have money johns though but it sounds like fun. There's a good chance it'll be a yes, unless...

So is the monthly not on the 21st aka 3rd Saturday of the month. Did we move it for some reason? Because if so, I can't be there either I don't think and that's pretty weak... why'd it get moved? -_-
Thats. why

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Kismet is definitely the best falco on the East Coast and top 3 in the nation.

Lounis is top 5 in the nation at everything else.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Pew Pew Tier

DEHF
SK9002

S

Denzi
Ozz
Pure Awesome
Blad01
J4pu
Teran

A

BleachigoZX
Kismet

ive never even heard of any of the falcos above Kismet other than sk92 and DEHF lol
Falco boards dude.

We're mad slick.

That tier list is a Falco boards' pisstake, it has nothing to do with the players' skill. I guess whoever copied that wasn't too hot on their reading skills. Derp.

Zip.

Smash Lord
Falco boards dude.

We're mad slick.

That tier list is a Falco boards' pisstake, it has nothing to do with the players' skill. I guess whoever copied that wasn't too hot on their reading skills. Derp.
*shrugs*
it happens lol

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Thanks for the update. As of now I'll be out of town but coming back on the 28th so there's a chance I can influence my family to leave early enough to come back in time to make WABA. But it's not a great chance because they'd have to wake up early... and living in a family of 6... meh. I'll try though.

Sorry P-3, but if I make it in time and you still don't have a partner I'll do it probably. Don't count on it though :ohwell:

Sorry dyno, I didn't know the monthly got moved. Maybe next monthly if I don't manage to hitch a ride to Winterfest and sleep in someone's car or something. I don't have the money for a hotel but I'd be cool sleeping in a car for a few days as long as I got to go ^^

On that note, who's all driving to Winterfest and do you have room in your car? Prob no one really, meh.

P.S. - If I can make it to the monthly, I really want to mod my Wii but don't have the necessary tools/knowledge right now. I have an older version Wii, still Homebrew usable I believe. If that's the case all I need is an SD card right? Can someone PM me where I can find the details of how to do it or maybe if someone is nice enough they can show me at the monthly? ^^ I'm a computer engineer so I think I can probably figure it out by myself if worse comes to worse. Hopefully, lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
issues here
1) yiff, you're not funny. i'm sorry.
2) hichez is either a troll or a barlwface

Player-1

Smash Legend
Thanks for the update. As of now I'll be out of town but coming back on the 28th so there's a chance I can influence my family to leave early enough to come back in time to make WABA. But it's not a great chance because they'd have to wake up early... and living in a family of 6... meh. I'll try though.

Sorry P-3, but if I make it in time and you still don't have a partner I'll do it probably. Don't count on it though :ohwell:

Sorry dyno, I didn't know the monthly got moved. Maybe next monthly if I don't manage to hitch a ride to Winterfest and sleep in someone's car or something. I don't have the money for a hotel but I'd be cool sleeping in a car for a few days as long as I got to go ^^

On that note, who's all driving to Winterfest and do you have room in your car? Prob no one really, meh.

P.S. - If I can make it to the monthly, I really want to mod my Wii but don't have the necessary tools/knowledge right now. I have an older version Wii, still Homebrew usable I believe. If that's the case all I need is an SD card right? Can someone PM me where I can find the details of how to do it or maybe if someone is nice enough they can show me at the monthly? ^^ I'm a computer engineer so I think I can probably figure it out by myself if worse comes to worse. Hopefully, lol.
me and hichez, right now, are in the same boat. But we usually get back around noonish from where I'm going and hichez probably won't be there in time.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
lol every wii is homebrew compatible, you just need to use the right software.

as far as installation, google bannerbomb.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Dyno's Avatar wins.

On-Topic: Why did they move the monthly? Too many johns? And Frozen, How do I update the Wii System menu without getting rid of Homebrew?

Top Bottom