• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Min calls the police because you just assaulted not only one of his customers, but an asian person in the middle of an asian district. You go to jail, who ever you hit tells you you hit like a girl as you're being put into the back of the cruiser in cuffs and then that person continues to talk sh*t about how you're so stupid that you actually got a criminal record because he made fun of your Diddy Kong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiHC0tDVUEk&feature=related

C......

Smash Apprentice
idk noir very well... if at all, but from wat ive seen

(It seems) he's probably not even as serious about trashtalk as tong, but he is serious about his opinion.
i only say this bcuz if ur in the hood, theres no trashtalk... theres just talk or action (talkin **** is like casual conversation in da hood)
(but then again he could be somebody thats rdy to fight tong over his words)

Im not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone but thats my opinion
if i really spoke my mind on this discussion/argument there would be 2 many different aspects of the argument to state my opinion without seeming like im choosin sides, which is y i'm only discussing this much.

lmfao@alpha

lol@marty ...... tong in a street fighter community:):chuckle::laugh:

DevMBC

Smash Ace
What's up GA ?!
from what i've heard you're a bunch of cool cool cats ! my respects everybody!! the uk needs another GA representative, preferably wes again :O please!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
THATS MAH BOY FROM THE EAST *****HHHHHHEEESSSSS

haha, and jam, i didnt say they were all cool, at least not anymore =[ haha, still better than (insert the names you know who im talking about here) over in england haha.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
people need to come play me in smash bros on sunday at waba

and i think marty/sleepy/me/mike are good choices, but i feel that a bias towards the north will only lead to further disintegration of the south. Alpha? Josh? either of you game for this?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Best thread I've read in a while. chaddd's post was like the Jerry Springer Final Thought of AtlSou.

I think I love GA. And I've never met you guys. <3

10stars

[edit= PLUR for #1 in both games. >_______> ]

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Wes, what you mean by bias towards the north?
You're in the south, Fullmetal is the northy-north, Marty's in kennesaw, I'm in the place where 112 used to panel at.

flamin roy wtf, you cheatin on me with the internet?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
My thoughts on all of this:

I dunno about you guys, but to me- respect is EARNED, not given.

That doesn't mean that you should pop off randomly at whoever you just meet because you LACK respect for them, but it doesn't mean that its the end of the world if it happens.

Chris, WHY should Tong respect you?

Tong, WHY do you trash talk Chri..... nevermind, I know the answer to that:

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Point being- Chris, he doesn't know you and doesn't respect you. Quit this tyrade man, you're not this low. Let it slide, because its nothing serious. You're not so insecure as to let someone talking minor trash and retorting to your protests of it as to let it get this far are you?

Violence never solves anything, but you can do what you please- its ****ing AMERICA

But for me at least, if there's EVER any question of someone possibly wanting to start violence at an event I host?

I'll bar them at the door, because I'm not having any part of that ****.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
^ yeah straight up!!
Don't be down like a clown charlie brown ! turn that frown upside down or spin yoself around :O check yourself before you wreck yourself , it's all the same thang!!

yo xiffy kins!!

yeeeahhh wes!! I played smash day before yday and i'm still ALL POWERFUL

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Wes, what you mean by bias towards the north?
You're in the south, Fullmetal is the northy-north, Marty's in kennesaw, I'm in the place where 112 used to panel at.

flamin roy wtf, you cheatin on me with the internet?
loool sleepy, you think newnan is south georgia? haha, take a look at a map, im barely conceivable as middle georgia

S0FT

Smash Ace
Umm hey guys name 10 active Goergia tournament going smashers......

There are some smashers that go to one every now and again but barely 10 that go to the majority of the tournaments.

Chaddd
Xif (hes sorta fallen off the grid so I dont know if you can count him)
C.....
Fullmetal
Sleepyk
MarsFool
.........?

Maybe Dogysamich...

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
I'd definitely be going to more Melee stuff if I had a way to get there. No car + very few connections within the Smash scene fails.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
being @ georgia tech, a good 1st step to take would be with the former contender for #1 or 2 in the state, XIF who has fallen off a grid(ouch),

besides that there is 317 Smash room, that one guy that made the TOURNAMENT @ GT topic(mecatomato), and torg is somewhere on campus though I dunno where. also HTH though he doesn't play malee.

the smashing bros population @GT has extended past me and my roommates at last .

Gerbil

Smash Champion
So. I'm not reading 12 more pages of **** lol.

Um.

Calvin (Ksmt) for #1 brawl in GA.

Wes for president.

Alpha for Panel.

Gerbil for Awesomeness.

:D

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
being @ georgia tech, a good 1st step to take would be with the former contender for #1 or 2 in the state, XIF who has fallen off a grid(ouch),

besides that there is 317 Smash room, that one guy that made the TOURNAMENT @ GT topic(mecatomato), and torg is somewhere on campus though I dunno where. also HTH though he doesn't play malee.

the smashing bros population @GT has extended past me and my roommates at last .
That bolded part, I've never heard of before now and know nothing about.

I actually have CS1301 with Torg, so we talk fairly often, but we've hardly ever played.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
omg i missed everything god ****
any im lol at everything i cant wait to be a beast at melee

@marty yo we can play non smash games anytime you already know i should just hit you up though you still in kennesaw?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
I actually have CS1301 with Torg, so we talk fairly often, but we've hardly ever played.
haha poor you

317 is the room of me, bears, and metroid_01. also sadly known as the competitive smash center of gt.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
The deep south of GA doesn't really have a competitive community outside of Savannah, but they don't really have much backing to their skill other than the two times they've been at tournaments.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So, when's the next Melee and Brawl tournament?

I remember when I used to save money from selling lollipops on my own time at school in order to go a tournament once a month. Most of you guys have jobs; there's no excuse for not going to tournaments. Gas prices are way down, too...

Let's talk about rides to Waba, IMO.

And million-dollar money match me in Brawl, everyone in this thread.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
The deep south of GA doesn't really have a competitive community outside of Savannah, but they don't really have much backing to their skill other than the two times they've been at tournaments.
Yeah, just leave the deep south out of it. I don't wanna have to worry about getting lynched or beaten to death for whistling at white women anyway:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom