• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
no cstick in training, luis. Not to mention you can't exactly practice things that can be DI'd out of against a computer, unlike brawl.

brawl burn

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL im too random....w/e >.>

yeah, I'm playing but i'm garbage. I hear ur still hot **** these days tho. ;)

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Well I havent gotten back into my groove yet But Ill be playing with Bananas soon I think. And whoever else he brings along. But I mean for not playing in over a year and a half+ I havent sucked *** as hard as I thought I would.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
no cstick in training, luis. Not to mention you can't exactly practice things that can be DI'd out of against a computer, unlike brawl.

brawl burn
Didn't use C-Stick much in Melee...and I don't practice things that can't be DI'd out of in Brawl. All I would care for in Training Mode is timing.

Maybe that's why I was am mediocre in Melee.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Hello all, I'm a smasher from the North Florida Region. I'm interested in the tournament scene from Georgia since it's not to far away. There is a major Tourney here in Tallahassee on Dec 6th if you all would like to come. I'll return with a link to the tread soon... Is there anyone here that can let me know about all the big tourney's in the GA?

Until then, this is a link to a local tourney tomorrow.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204487

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
thx to you sleepyk we're all drinking and staring longingly at the plastic instruments.

S0FT

Smash Ace
my top #5

1. Chaddd
2. Xif
3. C...
4. Fullmetal (Impact Clash II he lost to chaddd and xif)
5. Dogysamich or (maybe) Wes

B_AWAL

Smash Master
my top #5

1. Chaddd
2. Xif
3. C...
4. Fullmetal (Impact Clash II he lost to chaddd and xif)
5. Dogysamich or (maybe) Wes
Hmmm Dogy plays Brawl now huh? Good stuff, I aint play him in a while. Plus, not many people that were good in Melee like Brawl.

SleepyK

Fullmetal has a winning record over cornel though, i believe.
and josh, let's make it a top 1 if we're going to truncate the list. No need for anything more than that, right?

S0FT

Smash Ace
I didnt want to do the bottom 5 it would be to controversial... Cornel beat Mike last tournament and place number 2 soooo.....

SleepyK

lol josh, come on now. That's not a reason to not have a top 10.
Cornel did, hell yeah Cdubs
btw cornel, can you help me pick a font for the "C" on your controller?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
They're changing some things around.
Holy hell Tom is a mod now! : D

Don't ban me k? I already got 1 point just yesterday for something totally dumb. .... XD

On topic: I like pie. Er. Alpha is awesome. What's to stop Kismit from being #1 for Brawl? Not a **** thing, that's what. ^_^

S0FT

Smash Ace
Well, Mikes I was saying that you should be number 4, and if people would try to argue with me cause you got 9th at impact clash 2, then they would know it was because you lost to our top 2 players.....

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Not that you care about that game or anything. :(
You are correct about the game, but I definitely support my friends in their goals, regardless if I like that particular thing or not. (I'll be realistic here too though, I wouldn't support you doofuses if you were trying to monopolize a new drug or somethin lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom