• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
KevinM has a huge font.

Chris, I once again have a very hard time understanding how you ever, ever played Halo at all.

Also, SWF is one of the friendliest communities around. Every other community tends to be run like Marvel, for the most part.
I'm not a halo player dude. I played halo for 3 months, I just played it for 6+ hours a day to try and get to pro level. I'm an athlete if anything and disrespect and unsportsman like conduct is not tolerated. You will be kicked out of a game for **** like that.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
no, you won't. Halo's entire community revolves around the same attitude that you say isn't tolerated. I played H2 for 2 years, and from what I can tell, the community hasn't changed a bit since H3 came out.
Have you seen marvel players?

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
no, you won't. Halo's entire community revolves around the same attitude that you say isn't tolerated. I played H2 for 2 years, and from what I can tell, the community hasn't changed a bit since H3 came out.
Have you seen marvel players?
I've been carded in soccer for sitting down in my goal for unsportsman like conduct, let alone start trouble with some dude on the field and I never got into the h3 community. Also, the people I played with didn't talk trash to me. Why would they come and start problems with me out of nowhere? lol that's just stupid.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Ive been hanging with people in the Marvel community since the Saturn Import days of X-men vs Street Fighter. Not once has any one talked **** like Thong or losers like him do here. So please dont say that. The guys on Shoryuken would have your head for that. Lol!

Ill just say if tong was in the marvel community he would have been beat the h3ll up. Lol!

The smash community seems to put up with people like him... OK thats cool. Not everyone will though.

SleepyK

Chris, you didn't get in the community, so you really must have no idea. It's the core of the community.
My bad about marvel. Won't say that anymore.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Chris, you didn't get in the community, so you really must have no idea. It's the core of the community.
My bad about marvel. Won't say that anymore.
lol what does that matter to me John? I don't care what the core of the community is. If it is the core of the community then that's terrible. You think because I like halo that I support that ****?

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Ive been hanging with people in the Marvel community since the Saturn Import days of X-men vs Street Fighter. Not once has any one talked **** like Thong or losers like him do here. So please dont say that. The guys on Shoryuken would have your head for that. Lol!

Ill just say if tong was in the marvel community he would have been beat the h3ll up. Lol!

The smash community seems to put up with people like him... OK thats cool. Not everyone will though.
LOL don't think I haven't checked the GA thread when they had all that Marvel vs Capcom 2 beef. Please continue.

SleepyK

lol, 666 post.
I'm just explaining my disbelief as to how you were a part of the community in halo (which you weren't, as you said) that's all, lol.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I don't think you hear yourself. Just like the hardheaded motherf*ckers like yourself, there are people like Tong. Tong has always just posted to insult new members of the community and strangers. I went through the same thing with him when I first started. Nothing you can say or threaten to do will change that.

Also, who are you to talk about maturity? You let a conversation on a game forum escalate into threats of physical violence. Now tell me, how does it play out in your head? You hit him in the face and in one punch he gets knocked unconscious and falls to the ground as everyone surrounds you and lifts you on their shoulders out of pure respect? Orrrrr...

Min calls the police because you just assaulted not only one of his customers, but an asian person in the middle of an asian district. You go to jail, who ever you hit tells you you hit like a girl as you're being put into the back of the cruiser in cuffs and then that person continues to talk sh*t about how you're so stupid that you actually got a criminal record because he made fun of your Diddy Kong.

I spent my entire life watching friends get locked up for stupid and unfair things. Whether you consider or considered me a friend is not important. Not nearly as important as the fact that you clearly have this idea that you can still try to act tough about things and that's as far as it will go. I know from experience that it never stops with the one fight. Who ever took the first swing is under grounds for a felony charge, and if you think the person that got beaten up is going to NOT report you to the police just because they felt like doing you a favor, then it's obvious you're confused. Get your priorities in line before you f*ck your life up. And that piece of advice I'll give you without making you live in the hood for two decades.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
LOL don't think I haven't checked the GA thread when they had all that Marvel vs Capcom 2 beef. Please continue.
I must have missed that. Lol! Its a given The Smash community is looked down on by some in the marvel community. But Tong heckles people in his own community. Its normal to beef with the rival team. but not with you own team. If tong was in the marvel community and did the **** he does here he would have gotten embarrassed the first time he showed up at a tournament.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I must have missed that. Lol! Its a given The Smash community is looked down on by some in the marvel community. But Tong heckles people in his own community. Its normal to beef with the rival team. but not with you own team. If tong was in the marvel community and did the **** he does here he would have gotten embarrassed the first time he showed up at a tournament.
The beef was some kids thought they were better then everyone else so they started posting that everyone was trash. And that was what it was about. The ending was one of the guy's sucked and some of the others didn't show up.

Again, everyone resume.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
I don't think you hear yourself. Just like the hardheaded motherf*ckers like yourself, there are people like Tong. Tong has always just posted to insult new members of the community and strangers. I went through the same thing with him when I first started. Nothing you can say or threaten to do will change that.

Also, who are you to talk about maturity? You let a conversation on a game forum escalate into threats of physical violence. Now tell me, how does it play out in your head? You hit him in the face and in one punch he gets knocked unconscious and falls to the ground as everyone surrounds you and lifts you on their shoulders out of pure respect? Orrrrr...

Min calls the police because you just assaulted not only one of his customers, but an asian person in the middle of an asian district. You go to jail, who ever you hit tells you you hit like a girl as you're being put into the back of the cruiser in cuffs and then that person continues to talk sh*t about how you're so stupid that you actually got a criminal record because he made fun of your Diddy Kong.

I spent my entire life watching friends get locked up for stupid and unfair things. Whether you consider or considered me a friend is not important. Not nearly as important as the fact that you clearly have this idea that you can still try to act tough about things and that's as far as it will go. I know from experience that it never stops with the one fight. Who ever took the first swing is under grounds for a felony charge, and if you think the person that got beaten up is going to NOT report you to the police just because they felt like doing you a favor, then it's obvious you're confused. Get your priorities in line before you f*ck your life up. And that piece of advice I'll give you without making you live in the hood for two decades.
You think I'm stupid? Once he mentioned police, I made the decision to just let him fly and laugh at the fact that he called himself a *****. I'm not that dumb bro. Also, I stated before that I know hitting someone is immature and I don't agree with it, but I would rather hit him in the face and him stop than having to listen to his ***** *** every time I want to go play a game that I find fun.

As for the people defending **** like that, I'm glad the immaturity of you and John showed. I keep people like that out of my life. That's like me defending a stabbing from a shooting. Neither are good and neither should have to be part of anyone's life. So, stop both and neither will happen.

SleepyK

Also, I stated before that I know hitting someone is immature and I don't agree with it, but I would rather hit him in the face and him stop than having to listen to his ***** *** every time I want to go play a game that I find fun.

As for the people defending **** like that, I'm glad the immaturity of you and John showed. I keep people like that out of my life. That's like me defending a stabbing from a shooting. Neither are good and neither should have to be part of anyone's life. So, stop both and neither will happen.
uh, lol, what?

I think being able to handle unimportant trash talk that has no bearing or impact on yourself by taking it at face value (read: completely unimportant and to be ignored) shows much more maturity than tough guy bar talk.

I wish real life scenarios were solved like you want them to be. Other countries talk down on america, so let's go blow em all up until they apologize instead of taking that crap!

GA Peach

Smash Lord
wow, this escalated even more? hmm...
well, there is considerable **** talk, from my experience, in the marvel community, but people are smart about it. they don't call out people they can't defeat, and the beef is generally squashed after simply playing each other. while the **** talk is more frequent in marvel, it is less continuous, and every thing seems to get settled quite a bit faster. but, maybe that's just my view on it. you all can keep going if you want, no problem for me, but you may save yourselves a lot of effort and time by simply meeting up and playing it out.

P.S. - lol, Tong in the MvC2 community would make me laugh.

P.P.S. - to be fair, i DO see where Chris is coming from. it is odd how everyone is very quickly defending Tong. while I and just about everyone else knows Tong is joking almost all the time, Chris really doesn't know him, and very well didn't know that at the time. while i definitely think fighting over SWF, or any other forum's, trash talk is ridiculous, i do see the reasoning behind it. no one should HAVE to put up with this trash, in an ideal world, but ours is sadly not that utopian society. so, again, my advice is to exercise temperance, and simply ignore trash talk.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
The beef was some kids thought they were better then everyone else so they started posting that everyone was trash. And that was what it was about. The ending was one of the guy's sucked and some of the others didn't show up.

Again, everyone resume.
Lol! So some marvel guys were trying to beat some smash players and lost. Thats funny.

SleepyK

lol, let's not forget outliers like Dark Prince

Washed up veterans like Clockwork

lol....

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
uh, lol, what?

I think being able to handle unimportant trash talk that has no bearing or impact on yourself by taking it at face value (read: completely unimportant and to be ignored) shows much more maturity than tough guy bar talk.

I wish real life scenarios were solved like you want them to be. Other countries talk down on america, so let's go blow em all up until they apologize instead of taking that crap!

"That's like me defending a stabbing from a shooting."

You should be a criminal defense lawyer because you're doing a really good job making me look like the bad guy.

SleepyK

Stabbings and shootings... uh, no.
That's like defending someone saying a your momma joke to a stabbing.

Seriously. The most immature ones here are you and tong.
Once again, If you don't like what he says, do what you did on XBL - mute him. once again, again, there is an option to do that on smash boards. You could have done that from the start, realized that trying to talk to tong is a waste of your time, and avoided this whole "situation".

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Stabbings and shootings... uh, no.
That's like defending someone saying a your momma joke to a stabbing.
A **** you to a hit in the face*

Neither should be defended

Seriously. The most immature ones here are you and tong.
Once again, If you don't like what he says, do what you did on XBL - mute him. once again, again, there is an option to do that on smash boards. You could have done that from the start, realized that trying to talk to tong is a waste of your time, and avoided this whole "situation".
This situation brought out some **** I needed to see and that would be that the majority of you people are not my friends(not good ones anyways). That's always good stuff to know

SleepyK

Tong said nothing near the insult level of "a **** you"

So, if that's the case, stop defending yourself.

chaddd

Smash Lord
"That's like me defending a stabbing from a shooting."

You should be a criminal defense lawyer because you're doing a really good job making me look like the bad guy.
You are the bad guy. You're also the immature one. You're pointing all the fingers and fulfilling all of the requirements. Tong said what he said through anonymity of the internet, just like you. He's also said it to way more people before you. And he's also kidding every time.

But yeah, you showed true maturity by keeping your cool and not being a crybaby about it. I should be ashamed for defending the physical health of my long time friend because some super gaymer thinks he's a hood ***** and should solve his problems as such. Get off you're f*cking high horse.

Well, wait, i guess you're right. Always the f*cking victim, huh? Everyone's picking on you. There's a point where even the most insane person could realize that the entire world isn't ganging up against him, and that he's simply in the wrong. You're just in super denial about the fact that it was in fact YOU that tried to escalate the situation. Very mature, once again, a model of excellence.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
wow, this escalated even more? hmm...
well, there is considerable **** talk, from my experience, in the marvel community, but people are smart about it. they don't call out people they can't defeat, and the beef is generally squashed after simply playing each other. while the **** talk is more frequent in marvel, it is less continuous, and every thing seems to get settled quite a bit faster. but, maybe that's just my view on it. you all can keep going if you want, no problem for me, but you may save yourselves a lot of effort and time by simply meeting up and playing it out.

P.S. - lol, Tong in the MvC2 community would make me laugh.
Your right. It never goes this far in the marvel community. Its usually squashed quickly. And people dont call out people they no nothing about. That a quick way to lose your money and respect. Those guys are cool, but I can think of quite a few of them that dont put up with childish BS.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Tong said nothing near the insult level of "a **** you"

So, if that's the case, stop defending yourself.
You mean it wasn't as EXTREME. The attitude was the same. I just had to use a more extreme example because you just can't get it through your head.

This is what it's like. It's like me inviting you to hang out with my friends and out of nowhere my friend comes and says **** you ***got. After everyone hears that we start laughing like it's funny. You may find it funny, you may not. I'm the type that wouldn't find that **** funny at all. There's plenty more people in the world who would come out and respect me without being a *****, and those are the people I'll move on with.

You are the bad guy. You're also the immature one. You're pointing all the fingers and fulfilling all of the requirements. Tong said what he said through anonymity of the internet, just like you. He's also said it to way more people before you. And he's also kidding every time.

But yeah, you showed true maturity by keeping your cool and not being a crybaby about it. I should be ashamed for defending the physical health of my long time friend because some super gaymer thinks he's a hood ***** and should solve his problems as such. Get off you're f*cking high horse.

Well, wait, i guess you're right. Always the f*cking victim, huh? Everyone's picking on you. There's a point where even the most insane person could realize that the entire world isn't ganging up against him, and that he's simply in the wrong. You're just in super denial about the fact that it was in fact YOU that tried to escalate the situation. Very mature, once again, a model of excellence.
"Keep your comments to yourself" 3 times is me trying to escalate the situation? Explain that in your next post bro.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
EAST COAST BAYBEE PHILLY WHERE U AT?

real talk though SleepyK does our PR really have to be that small? I mean **** that's horrid =/

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm sure it was just an example.

Also, Wes, you still need to come to Phenix City and try competitive Brawl sometime. It's not as hopeless as it's usually made out to be.

SleepyK

Okay, so making joke-trash talk posts is the same attitude as a malicious comment intended to hurt someone? lol, I'm never telling jokes again.

Antic, that's the list for the panelists.

Also, remember when i said you shouldn't talk to cornel with that name?
I thought it was Anti C <_< my bad.

Also, luis, Wes was one of the people pushing for competitive brawl back in the day. Not sure if he still plays it, but I know he enjoys it.
At least, he did when he got back from england.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Okay, so making joke-trash talk posts is the same attitude as a malicious comment intended to hurt someone? lol, I'm never telling jokes again.

Antic, that's the list for the panelists.

Also, remember when i said you shouldn't talk to cornel with that name?
I thought it was Anti C <_< my bad.

Also, luis, Wes was one of the people pushing for competitive brawl back in the day. Not sure if he still plays it, but I know he enjoys it.
At least, he did when he got back from england.
yeah it is true i am not very friendly towards you
originally it was random trash talk but now it is like you say. so
why don't you get good at brawl
or rage at these words some more
Like I said "you might take '**** you ***got' as funny or you might take it serious" I took it as serious. He saw that and continued. Argument is over. Ban me from the forum if you like, I'm done with smash lol. Peace *****es

SleepyK

I can't believe the sarcasm in tong's posts aren't immediately apparent.
See folks, this is what happens when you take Tong seriously.
Terrible things.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Like I said "you might take '**** you ***got' as funny or you might take it serious" I took it as serious. He saw that and continued. Argument is over. Ban me from the forum if you like, I'm done with smash lol. Peace *****es
Done for as long as you feel like being a little b*tch. You've lost all respect from anyone in one thread of posting. I had no idea you had such an inferiority complex. Have fun 'not' playing the game you just argued for 10 pages to defend your skill in. Sounds like everything you do makes "sense".

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
@sleepyk- sorry about the misunderstanding, well why aren't any of them even discussing in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom