• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
oh ya play dogy he hates playin his main its funny
i mean everytime i play him he goes out of his way to let me know how crappy doc is and that he wishes he mained someone else xD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
mafia is for hos
we are hos
therefore we play mafia

tom come to my house after wednesday

B_AWAL

Smash Master
how bout that gay plumber with a Ph.D that always beats your ***!!

*runs*
QFT, lol!!! I wrote this message towards U in another thread. Not many people besides U and Green Mario Use less than god like chars in Melee. Which makes me bored of the game here in FL :-/

we use everybody...anyway..my idea consisted of a melee south circuit....brawl doesn't need it there us a brawl tourny like every 5 secs..melee circuit would be great for us and it doesn't have to be ga..i want fl,ga,mid-south, and the carolina's to be down to. the melee circuit up here in the north is doing fine and still play majority brawl so thats no excuse.i say we do the first circuit around fev..since jan is to4 and impact clash,but we can figure it out..so brawl is no excuse most people play brawl up here and the melee circuit is a success..lets do it
Well if U ever need a station in Tally holla at me

U guys have Falcons, Peaches, and Marths down there O_o

Get ***** tong XD
Hell EVERY1 either 1sts or 2nds Marth Peach and Falcon.

But then again there are only 2 people that I know that are top ranked in FL. Green Mario who uses Mario(and cannot be beat) but is considering using C Fal :-/ and Rice who uses Falco.

most of us play at least a few other characters.
You should play Cornel or Dogy. They play a bunch of characters and like to repeatedly hit people with them.

really though, i don't know how you could get tired of playing a certain character unless you really dislike the matchup. people rarely play the same way.
O Geez DOgy is a BEAST!!!! Best I could do was get him down to 1 stock and that was when I was in my prime lol!

I'll always love Melee, In fact if I wasn't such a Sonic fanboy I'd willingly admit that Melee > Brawl. :-p I stoped playing Melee way back when cuz unless I was playin against Green Mario I was fighting mostly the same characters. Which bored me. But now that We've started Melee tournies back up I'm interested in gettin back into the scene but every1 here aside from Green is using Marth, Peach, Falco, C. Fal or Sheik :-(

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
QFT, lol!!! I wrote this message towards U in another thread. Not many people besides U and Green Mario Use less than god like chars in Melee. Which makes me bored of the game here in FL :-/

Well if U ever need a station in Tally holla at me

Hell EVERY1 either 1sts or 2nds Marth Peach and Falcon.

But then again there are only 2 people that I know that are top ranked in FL. Green Mario who uses Mario(and cannot be beat) but is considering using C Fal :-/ and Rice who uses Falco.

O Geez DOgy is a BEAST!!!! Best I could do was get him down to 1 stock and that was when I was in my prime lol!

I'll always love Melee, In fact if I wasn't such a Sonic fanboy I'd willingly admit that Melee > Brawl. :-p I stoped playing Melee way back when cuz unless I was playin against Green Mario I was fighting mostly the same characters. Which bored me. But now that We've started Melee tournies back up I'm interested in gettin back into the scene but every1 here aside from Green is using Marth, Peach, Falco, C. Fal or Sheik :-(
Shiz, Speedn, Chops, ColBol

Nuff said

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
little known fact: luis is coming to my house after wednesday

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Question to Georgia tourney hosts-

What's your stance on infinites?

edit: for brawl- like DDD's and IC's infinites.

I might travel down there sometime.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Jus outta curiosity, do people often use characters outside of the top 8? I get really tired of fighting C. Fal's, Falco's, Marths, Fox's, Peach's, and of course Sheiks every match here in FL :urg:
i main Roy, and usually do pretty well with him... <_< i don't like some matchups, though, or i'm still learning them. i have no handle on the Dr. Mario matchup, as the 0-Christmas CG and pills are a hassle...

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
Did U come down to visit with Dogy a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago?

or did U play recently and kick my ***? Brawl Johns..Luigi isn't the same without Wavedashing!!! I miss it so much!!!!!!
yeah i was there one time when dogy was there. i remember playing a bunch of ppl but dont' remember their names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom