• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i have an idea..we should do an atl south circuit like the atl north is doing ..of course only melee but it is going pretty good up here so we need to get fl,nc,sc, and of course us ga involved because melee is coming back up here and what better way to do it than to do a circuit event..just an idea

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Because it isn't being hosted...? Melee tournaments are more fun in every way. There is never any hype at all at Brawl tourneys. You can't even **** talk... "Yeah how do you like that... I hit B a lot" >__>
Yes, because it isn't being hosted, which is why I said it wouldn't work. I said nothing about how "fun" either game is (although I prefer Brawl, personally). Way to be a dick.

EDIT: Never mind! I realized my mistake; it's not because it isn't being hosted, but because people around here aren't willing to travel to tournaments anymore, for whatever reason. It's not that tournaments aren't happening, it's the fact that people don't want to go to them, which makes it GENUINELY unpopular.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Translates as... I'm bad at melee so I'm going to go button mash. :lick:
I don't need this, I really don't.

But, on the note of a circuit, I think it might benefit from making it both Melee and Brawl. The real issue is with a lack of enthusiasm; I figure if you have both games, you'd have more people in general. On paper, it seems to make sense, although I worry about time constraints.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I hope there are people at 112's, lol.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Translates as... I'm bad at melee so I'm going to go button mash. :lick:
I hope you're joking about Reflex.

Reflex is top at Brawl, but he sure as hell was extremely good at Melee, consistently placing top 10 in tournaments. Mid South PR he was... what.... 8th I think, on a list of 20? I don't recall because it's been forever since I looked at them. Where's your name at in terms of skill? Forgive my ignorance if you are some awesome player that I just have not heard of, but the last thing you should do is make a cheap shot at another player. :)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I hope you're joking about Reflex.

Reflex is top at Brawl, but he sure as hell was extremely good at Melee, consistently placing top 10 in tournaments. Mid South PR he was... what.... 8th I think, on a list of 20? I don't recall because it's been forever since I looked at them. Where's your name at in terms of skill? Forgive my ignorance if you are some awesome player that I just have not heard of, but the last thing you should do is make a cheap shot at another player. :)
QFT

Smooth Criminal

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I don't think Reflex liked playing me.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
LOL <3

Are you going to 112's apartment today?

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Where's your name at in terms of skill? Forgive my ignorance if you are some awesome player that I just have not heard of, but the last thing you should do is make a cheap shot at another player. :)
I'm fairly new to the scene, but I'm told that I'm awesome. No sense in debating skill online, it only shows when one playstyle is pitt'd versus another, who you beat and when is irrelevant.

Idk, I get along pretty good with PB&J :bee: he's the man

So idk, maybe you will have heard of me in the near future? Definately attend SK-47's event on Jan 3rd. I'm trying to get down there for it. In fact, I'm going to go post there now. Look for his thread :)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm heading out now with Chris. See everyone later.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
sorry i aint make it yesterday but
@wes thanks for at least considering pickin me up its all good i thought you were close to grifin my b.
hope ya'll boys had fun

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
i have an idea..we should do an atl south circuit like the atl north is doing ..of course only melee but it is going pretty good up here so we need to get fl,nc,sc, and of course us ga involved because melee is coming back up here and what better way to do it than to do a circuit event..just an idea
Just hand over all the money to me...I've already won!!!

:colorful:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Well... if U really wanted to do it, just find some1 that lives in various locations to host each part of the circuit. But Ur gonna have to do Brawl. This way u get the biggest crowd everywhere U go. Plus, whether U think Brawl or Melee is better every1 will be out there enjoying themselves anyways and U'll attract people that only play 1 version to the Other.

BTW did U guys ever come up with ACTUAL GA Power Rankings?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
ya know, I think i'd be kool with GA Circuit, or really a Mid-South Circuit, seeing how the ****ing southern circuit never finished last year :(

Gerbil

Smash Champion
ya know, I think i'd be kool with GA Circuit, or really a Mid-South Circuit, seeing how the ****ing southern circuit never finished last year :(

I like the idea of a GA circuit, because you're right, the southern circuit never did finish lol.

chaddd

Smash Lord
U'll attract people that only play 1 version to the Other.

BTW did U guys ever come up with ACTUAL GA Power Rankings?
There's no way in almighty hell you could ever get me or anyone I know that plays Melee to play that overhyped mess of trash known as Brawl.

Also, the Georgia Power Rankings have been around for a long long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom