• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
So I guess PapaGenos and a bunch of other people are doing a Fighters Pass Vol. 2 poll.
Items on or off? Other: Geno
Beef or Chicken? Other: Geno
Paper or Plastic? Other: Geno

Overall I enjoyed this poll.

Not to be that guy, but that may depend on how many people are there, or were interested in playing the releases of those games. Not everyone will play the game again or know who Geno is. The number may be small, and even if it is bigger than that, I doubt the number of those who know who Geno is that large to begin with.
I think what you're confusing though is how iconic a character is opposed to how known they are. I hate to break it to you but we don't live in the dark ages anymore like we did back in Melee. Anyone who's clicked on a single link that's popped up on their phone or computer related to Smash is bound to get bombarded by other links and chances are Geno is mentioned in a good number of those links because of his status and the fact that he is indeed an icon in Smash. Geno is known now days. The arguments you're using are no longer valid. It's been over 2 decades and believe it or not (I know some may find this revelation shocking) awareness of Geno has grown in that long period of time due to exposure and constant fan demand.

Not everyone might be part of this Smash "bubble" but this Smash bubble asserts itself regardless and supplants itself into your life if you so much as look at a Smash game. Newer gamers come across virtual console, ROM hacks, SNES classic, YouTube videos, Twitter, random ads, funnily enough from angry hormonal haters posting on various social media and forums, gaming friends or family, someone talking in their local GameStop or Walmart, etc. Plain and simple your arguments no longer function in today's day and age.

You can argue that Geno doesn't have the same iconic nature that many modern characters do in the broader modern gaming market (Jonesy, Master Chief, etc) and thats indisputable but he absolutely is known and has had a long time to establish himself whether people like it or not. Sakurai himself aided in the process of Geno being known. If you play video games and are old enough to have a phone and be on the internet then chances are you at least know there is this crazy group of people who want this obscure character in the biggest fighting game. And don't try to use the age argument because then I'll slap you in the face with: Joker (M rated game), Terry (traditional fighting games are hard for kids to get into), Byleth (horny waifu school), and even Banjo since the newer generation probably hasn't played Banjo (heck even I never did and I was born in 91).

The point is...Geno is just as well known (actually in some cases more well known) as any other obscure character that is already in the game or that has big fan demand and while these characters may not be iconic in modern gaming they are so iconic within the Smash fandom that they're unavoidable in the sense that if you are a gamer then you are probably aware of their existence to some extent. Yes Geno's circumstances are unique compared to other characters, but so were Cloud's, and Hero's, and R.O.B.'s, etc. before they came along. Uniqueness is something Smasg values. None of this guarantees Geno making it into the game of course as his hurdles have been clearly outlined by this group and nauseum but to the same extent being iconic, easier to obtain, or being promotional material doesn't guarantee Crash, Jonesy, or Master Chief. No one's guaranteed until their reveal. And if there's one thing we should have learned from this wild ride it's that almost no one is disconfirmed for any reason.

I'll make one last analogy here. I would never have known what ileus is if I hadn't been in the Emergency Room several weeks ago barely conscious and feeling like I had the worst stomach bug I had ever had. Does me not knowing what ileus was prior mean that other people all over the world do not know what it is or have had it or are living with it? No. I could have discovered what it is through many means beyond just experiencing it for myself. As a Certified Medication Technician it would have been possible that one of the individuals I supported struggled with an ileus and I learned about it that way. Maybe through a family member. In a book. On the internet. From a friend. Overhearing a doctor. There are just as many ways for people to find out about Geno even if they're not looking for him beyond just experience with him/his game. Of course it's not a perfect analogy because people aren't going to just wake up one day with a Geno like they could an ileus, but the point stands that experience is not the only way to come in contact with something even if you're not a part of a specific group or trying to expose yourself to it.

I understand what you're arguing but I truly feel that you're arguing from the standpoint of someone who's still in the dark ages or under the belief that the Smash bubble has no influence on those outside of it or on casual gamers when it's so big that it is inevitable to come across it if you are a gamer at all unless you only play and pay attention to a very specific genre of gaming or something. I don't know if Geno is coming to Smash, but I do know it's pointless to argue he isn't just as well known as a good portion of the rest of the Smash roster at this point despite him being a one off playable character in Mario game owned by a third party company that will likely never see the light of day again outside of Smash due to his unique situation.

Last edited:

Griselda

Smash Lord
If there is an echo fighter for Geno who would it be?
While searching through SMRPG for any possible candidates, I've come to the realization that very few people of any sort are like Geno in that game. Almost all of the Smithy Gang and the other playable main characters wield weapons or use pure melee combat. Even the ones that do use magic/projectiles rarely shoot beams or bullets, and certainly don't fire off their fists like rockets.

Purely in terms of a canon SMRPG character with a similar body type and size to Geno, though? The Factory Chief.

MattX20

Smash Hero
2950 pages, well done. Now, the question is how close to 3000 pages we'll get to before next Monday

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'd be willing to bet money that's SEGA insisting he only be varying shades of blue.
This is likely true and why, for instance, Pac-Man is only yellow. It's a common practice that companies will have a long laundry list of things their characters can and can't do in official media because it's about protecting the brand and what they believe the character represents for their company. One of the most famous examples is Mickey Mouse's ears. They're supposed to look the same way no matter what angle he's looked at despite the fact this makes no logical sense because the round ears are such a distinct part of the character's "brand" to the point that the Walter Ellis Disney Company uses it in ****in' everything and literally has used it in merch since the 1940's. Sonic is "the Blue Blur" so making him green or yellow or whatever is a gut punch to the branding of the character.

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
First of all, Geno's echo would obviously be the totally canon Genette

Second, three Smash wishes huh?
1. How about Ultimate is ported forever with added content like highly requested and iconic characters, stages, and story elements, etc
2. Sakurai gets a daggone break but also gets to keep doing what he loves.
3. Smash Kart that's right fite me! No but really my last wish would be for other series to be inspired by Smash and incorporate more crossover elements utilizing different gameplay/genres.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sonic is definitely only blue and Pac Man only yellow because of copyright concerns.

Look at Dead by Daylight. They had to change Michael Myers prestige bloody clothing, because there was too much blood on his mask. Michael's mask is probably the most famous part of his design. It's a huge part of his character. The whole blank stark emotionless in the void of night that he has going for him.

Companies don't play with their property if a look is highly iconic.

Griselda

Smash Lord
Something worth noting about Sonic's alt colors: While it's clearly no Shadow, Sonic's 'black' alt is a dead ringer for the 'Dark Sonic' transformation from Sonic X, before he powers up all the way anyway. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, of course, but it's a pretty great color either way.

I wonder if Geno will have a 'Dark Geno' alt, since it's kind of a running theme with Smash alts, now that I think about it.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
..So whenever someone presents points about Geno not being very obscure, you're just going to go "No, actually, he is"? There's really no point in arguing with you, in that case.
It’a not like that. I was just saying I don’t think there are that many who know who Geno is as you may think.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I'm still Team Geno for certain, all of the evidence we have points to him being in this pass and not a costume. All the other costume waves came with at least 1 returning costume each, and only the DQ heroes wave had no returning content

Geno Boost

Smash Master
While searching through SMRPG for any possible candidates, I've come to the realization that very few people of any sort are like Geno in that game. Almost all of the Smithy Gang and the other playable main characters wield weapons or use pure melee combat. Even the ones that do use magic/projectiles rarely shoot beams or bullets, and certainly don't fire off their fists like rockets.

Purely in terms of a canon SMRPG character with a similar body type and size to Geno, though? The Factory Chief.
Ninja Geno combination difficult to picture it in my brain to see how factory chief would work like that

But what about outside of SMRPG? Mario series as a whole.

Last edited:

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. I personally think characters like Duck Hunt and R.O.B. are more obscure then Geno is. You can use the same logic that Geno detractors used for Geno for both Duck Hunt and R.O.B. You can say, "no one will know who these characters are unless you had an NES" and that argument would be completely valid. Also, unlike R.O.B. and Duck Hunt, SMRPG has a dedicated community that has made fan-made artwork and has campaigned for this character to get included for ages. All of this doesn't really sound too obscure to me, as it shows their are tons of SMRPG fans out their that remember Geno and want to see him get included.

Is Geno obscure? Yes he is. Is he more obscure then characters like R.O.B. and Duck Hunt? Absolutely not. Does all of this even matter? Not at all

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
I always assumed Lyn stayed at the same popularity, but the Smash community has grown so much since then, that Lyn support has looked like it's shrunken when it's stayed the same.
I argue that Lyn and Black Knight are the only Fire Emblem characters that have some solid support. One of them should have taken Chrom´s spot an I don´t think anyone in this thread can disagree with that. Hell. the latter even got a Mii Costume for DLC and that should say something.

Edit: Anyone else here on mobile? Does smashboards mobile give you guys this much of a headache between reading and writing posts with this choppy kind of lag?
I don´t even bother, writing on mobile anymore. That´s much of a hassle it is.

I think anything dealing with anniversaries has been shot dead considering the ARMs anniversary was less than a week before when they put out the min Min video.
Agreed. How people are so up and arms (no pun intended) believing that they are keen on reveal a character on its "birthday" should be dead by now.

Theguy123

Smash Lord
...Oh. It wasn't the spoiler I thought it was. A take that at the older stuff? Okay, yeah, that's a lot different from what I was thinking of. Even worse, too. ._.;

Anyway, Ubisoft is doing stuff? I love Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. Maybe we can get another sweet Rabbids game(i'm a huge Rabbids fan. Rayman never did anything for me. Just to clarify. Nothing wrong with Rayman either. He's cool, just makes me shrug, that's all).
i remember reading in January that Ubisoft Milan were hiring. They were looking for a talented 3D animator which is suspicious because they worked on the first mario rabbid kingdom game and are now hiring.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. I personally think characters like Duck Hunt and R.O.B. are more obscure then Geno is. You can use the same logic that Geno detractors used for Geno for both Duck Hunt and R.O.B. You can say, "no one will know who these characters are unless you had an NES" and that argument would be completely valid. Also, unlike R.O.B. and Duck Hunt, SMRPG has a dedicated community that has made fan-made artwork and has campaigned for this character to get included for ages. All of this doesn't really sound too obscure to me, as it shows their are tons of SMRPG fans out their that remember Geno and want to see him get included.

Is Geno obscure? Yes he is. Is he more obscure then characters like R.O.B. and Duck Hunt? Absolutely not. Does all of this even matter? Not at all
I’m gonna have to disagree. Duck Hunt is not obscure. It was one of the best selling NES games. The Duck Hunt Dog is also a cultural icon and is notorious for being one of the first assholes in video games.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I’m gonna have to disagree. Duck Hunt is not obscure. It was one of the best selling NES games. The Duck Hunt Dog is also a cultural icon and is notorious for a being one of the first assholes in video games.
Still, I can't imagine many people having played it without a NES nowadays, outside of emulators of course. That said, Duck Hunt was still the only game in its series, if you can even call it a series. This is not counting the other games like Hogan's Alley and the other elements that came with the Duck Hunt Duo in Smash. The duo appeared in only one game, just like Geno (not counting his cameo in the first, original Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga game).

Last edited:

Trevenant

Smash Lord

Maybe Ice Climbers but definitely not ROB and Duck Hunt. ROB actually helped the gaming industry quite a bit despite the minute number of games he was compatible with and Duck Hunt sold nearly double of that of SMRPG (but it was a pack in title for a while so depends but either way that still means people will know who they are). Ice Climbers on their own are pretty obscure. I guess maybe Pit too but I think Kid Icarus has quite a sizeable fandom, at least enough of one to warrant another couple games after the first. Game and Watch is pretty much a no brainer for being more iconic too.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Maybe Ice Climbers but definitely not ROB and Duck Hunt. ROB actually helped the gaming industry quite a bit despite the minute number of games he was compatible with and Duck Hunt sold nearly double of that of SMRPG (but it was a pack in title for a while so depends but either way that still means people will know who they are). Ice Climbers on their own are pretty obscure. I guess maybe Pit too but I think Kid Icarus has quite a sizeable fandom, at least enough of one to warrant another couple games after the first. Game and Watch is pretty much a no brainer for being more iconic too.
Just wondering: Is there a difference between being remembered and obscure? ROB I understand, but do sales really help make someone remembered that much? How much did Duck Hunt sell? I think a big reason it was sold in big numbers was because it was on the same cartridge as Super Mario Bros.

Not that I am trying to argue, just curious.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
On a serious note, kinda like Geno, Palutena is not the most important character in the games she is in. Sure, Kid Icarus: Uprising may seem like a popular game, but that was still the first installment in the Kid Icarus series for a long time. Like Palutena, as I have said, Geno is not the most important character. I'd say Palutena is behind Pac-Man in terms of surprising, even though Pac-Man was initially revealed behind closed doors, but still at E3.
That is what I was implying. Palutena isn't iconic, but she had a notable popular fanbase to say the least.

vivala

Smash Journeyman
I think people also underestimate how important the series is. Yeah, Geno is a one-off character from a Mario spinoff from 20 years ago, but he's still from a Mario spinoff. Everyone knows about Mario, so they're likely to run into Geno eventually. In contrast, you have someone like Terry where a lot of people outside the FGC (including people like me who would consider themselves decently knowledgeable about video games as a whole) hadn't heard of the character, the series (KoF or FF), or even SNK as a whole before he leaked. I would argue Geno is downright mainstream compared to Terry.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
That is what I was implying. Palutena isn't iconic, but she had a notable popular fanbase to say the least.
I will say, Palutena's popularity is probably younger than Geno's. I mean, people have been wanting Geno longer if that means anything. Plus, she is more of an Nintendo character than Geno, as in not being owned by Square, and the series she is in is probably bigger in a way than a simple Mario spinoff. Just the spinoff, Super Mario RPG, since the rest of Mario is obviously bigger than Kid Icarus, but you should know what I mean.

Firox

Smash Master
Seeing all this talk about whether Duck Hunt would count as an obscure character makes me just have to weigh in. Let me point something out to you:

-Duck Hunt the franchise? Oh yeah, definitely not obscure. It's one of the most famous and iconic old school franchises out there. BUT...

-Duck Hunt the character? Don't kid yourselves, NOBODY would have guessed that Sakurai would have hijacked the annoying giggling dog and one of the ducks to hybridize an actual fighter. It was so obscure that nobody even considered the option.

That said, I don't think Duck Hunt is as quite as good of an example of "old school relevance" as say Mr. Game and Watch. And don't get me wrong, if you know your history, G&W was very influential to early video games in general, but again, let's not kid ourselves, none of us knew who the heck he was when he dropped in Melee unless someone here is hiding the fact that they are over 45+ years of age. He's the perfect example of retro obscurity if you want to argue that Geno falls into that category. Still, I'm not sure why people are still arguing over relevance PERIOD when Sakurai already explicitly said that relevance doesn't matter, especially in the case of characters with a sizeable (and vocal) fanbase.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
I think people also underestimate how important the series is. Yeah, Geno is a one-off character from a Mario spinoff from 20 years ago, but he's still from a Mario spinoff. Everyone knows about Mario, so they're likely to run into Geno eventually. In contrast, you have someone like Terry where a lot of people outside the FGC (including people like me who would consider themselves decently knowledgeable about video games as a whole) hadn't heard of the character, the series (KoF or FF), or even SNK as a whole before he leaked. I would argue Geno is downright mainstream compared to Terry.
And you underestimate how big of a deal it is when it comes to this game not releasing in Europe until VC on WII

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Wait, why are we still talking about relevance? When I made that post yesterday, I just said I thought Geno wasn't necessarily next. It initially did not have to do with relevance. Like Firox Firox said, relevance doesn't matter to Sakurai, so why don't we all drop this?

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
Smash is all over the page to be fair which is why we have all these different views. Understandable. We have iconic fighters, we have the obscured, the irrelevant and the ... erm, common enemy.

At the end of the day, anything can happen. Any video game character can happen. But if we develop a mindset that obscurity/relevancy/popularity/etc. in trying to identify potential fighters are going to have a bad time. Especially with the idea of what's E3 "worthy." People who both go to (used to go for the time being) and watch those presentations tend to be the more dedicated, or at least more informed compared to the Mom and Dad who by the next Mario Party game for the family.

Edit: specified video game character.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Also, I would like to point out that if Sakurai did care about relevance, would he even care about Geno and want him in since Brawl?

Anything is possible with Sakurai, ya know.

vivala

Smash Journeyman
And you underestimate how big of a deal it is when it comes to this game not releasing in Europe until VC on WII
I hadn't thought of that, though I don't think it makes a huge difference for a lot of people. For example, I'm American, but I'm younger than SMRPG, never had a SNES, never knew a person who'd ever heard of the game, but still managed to discover it years before the VC release because I watched enough Mario content on Youtube. VC was my first chance to play the game too, but by then I was already a fan of it and already loved Geno because older Mario fans had hyped him up online.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I hadn't thought of that, though I don't think it makes a huge difference for a lot of people. For example, I'm American, but I'm younger than SMRPG, never had a SNES, never knew a person who'd ever heard of the game, but still managed to discover it years before the VC release because I watched enough Mario content on Youtube. VC was my first chance to play the game too, but by then I was already a fan of it and already loved Geno because older Mario fans had hyped him up online.
Question: How were you introduce to Geno? I was first introduced to him watching Smash Kingdom and Bowser's Kingdom during the early days of Youtube.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
At the end of the day, anything can happen. Anyone can happen. But if we develop a mindset that obscurity/relevancy/popularity/etc. in trying to identify potential fighters are going to have a bad time. Especially with the idea of what's E3 "worthy." People who both go to (used to go for the time being) and watch those presentations tend to be the more dedicated, or at least more informed compared to the Mom and Dad who by the next Mario Party game for the family.
I think there is something that will never happen, and that is that we won´t get characters like Goku, Sponge Bob or Ironman.

This is all circumstantial assumptions you talking about. I know exactly how that is. I only found out about Fire Emblem because I looked for a Crystal Rom to play with while I waited for My Gameboy to be fixed. Or with Genos cause, just scrolling around on VC

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
Now, my personal guess for when Nintendo will drop the announcement for the Direct on the 20th will be either Thursday or Friday to give a few days time for people to get ready for it. One thing that Nintendo tends to value are those reactions from their customer base, so giving them a few days time to prepare makes the most sense

Last edited:

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Seems that Nintendo's kicking off the start of the week with a surprise LEGO announcement. A LEGO NES.

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
I think there is something that will never happen, and that is that we won´t get characters like Goku, Sponge Bob or Ironman.

This is all circumstantial assumptions you talking about. I know exactly how that is. I only found out about Fire Emblem because I looked for a Crystal Rom to play with while I waited for My Gameboy to be fixed. Or with Genos cause, just scrolling around on VC
Sakurai never said Vegeta, so he's totally in since he voiced Captain Falcon per the Min Min video! The only exception to his own rule! :ultpacman:

(Also I edited my post to clearly identify anyone that's a video game character.)

SNEKeater

Smash Master
First of all, I'm not trying to be offensive here or anything like that neither my purpose here is criticize Geno in one way or another. With that said...

Despite being from a popular series such as Mario, Geno's not gonna be more mainstream than other characters because he's a Super Mario character. If we follow that logic, then Geno's more popular than Link, to mention one example, and I think we all can agree that isn't the case.
I'd take your point if Geno was a recurrent character in Mario RPGs or Mario spin offs, but that isn't the case as well.

In the context of Smash Geno's more popular and Smash fans are more aware of him, but in the grand scheme of things, he isn't mainstream compared to Terry. The assumption that only fighting game fans know about Terry is wrong as well. I wasn't a fighting game fan when I was younger, and what I mean with this is that while I played some fighting games, I never spent hundreds of hours with these games (except for Tekken 3) when I was young. Even with that, I remember being able to recognize Terry's, Mai's and Kyo's designs. Didn't knew their names when I was a kid, but I saw them multiple times before I started to frequently search about videogame news.
In the end, it's a matter of perspectives. Besides me I know a few more people that were familiar with Terry, even if only with his design (which is easy to identify), before his Smash reveal.

Like, I'm not saying Geno is impossible to recognize or that Terry is as known as someone as Pacman, but even if Geno is from the Mario series, he has been in one game so far, while Terry Bogard has been in 80+ games, which include multiple crossovers, as of today. Sure, fighting games aren't the most mainstream genre, but neither are RPGs, even if you slap Super Mario in the title. A 2D Mario or a Mario Party game will still sell more than a Mario RPG game.

Last edited:

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
I’m gonna have to disagree. Duck Hunt is not obscure. It was one of the best selling NES games. The Duck Hunt Dog is also a cultural icon and is notorious for being one of the first assholes in video games.
Yeah fair enough and I think I used a bad example. I should have used Ice Climbers and Game & Watch in this instance.

But either way, relevancy is a stupid argument and it has never held up.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Sakurai never said Vegeta, so he's totally in since he voiced Captain Falcon per the Min Min video! The only exception to his own rule! :ultpacman:

(Also I edited my post to clearly identify anyone that's a video game character.)
Truth be told (talking about the idea of Nintendo doing its own "Marvel vs Capcom") I´m all for Mario challenging Goku, or Lufft, etc. But hire Namco or Capcom and make it a separate game and not adding them in on Smash Bros

PatPrime

Smash Journeyman
We've been talking about just how similar Geno and Snufkin are in the Star Road Discord, and that if a SMRPG remake had voice acting one of Snufkin's voice actors would fit great for Geno.
I'm not the only one that thinks both of these characters radiate the exact same energy, right?

Man, Moomin was a great part of my childhood. Granted it was just a few VHS tapes of the Japanese animated show in Polish but people should try to watch and read more about it.

Oldhead

Smash Rookie
Question: How were you introduce to Geno? I was first introduced to him watching Smash Kingdom and Bowser's Kingdom during the early days of Youtube.
I first heard about Geno from Smash Speculation message boards back in the pre-Brawl days, and my first reaction was, "who tf is Geno!?". This was when I would check the Smash Dojo every day at 3am waiting for the next character reveal, and my most wanted characters were K. Rool & Banjo. Now, Geno's the last of the old guard whose time has finally come...

Last edited:

Trevenant

Smash Lord
Just wondering: Is there a difference between being remembered and obscure? ROB I understand, but do sales really help make someone remembered that much? How much did Duck Hunt sell? I think a big reason it was sold in big numbers was because it was on the same cartridge as Super Mario Bros.

Not that I am trying to argue, just curious.
Well, I just assume obscurity just generally means if they are unknown to the general masses. If something sells better it can help make them more remembered but it depends I guess.

I think pretty much all retro reps are remembered. ROB himself was pretty revolutionary in the industry at least in the sense of saving it, The Laughing Dog is known just for notoriously being remembered for being that annoying dog that you just wanted to shoot after laughing after every miserable failure, Pit, like I said had quite a sizeable fandom for what it was or more specifically Kid Icarus as a whole. Ice Climbers are only really memorable through Smash and even then, their smash popularity could make up for their lack of popularity inside of their series especially after seeing the reaction of their SM4SH cut. Game and Watch is technically an outlier as while you could argue that he can be used to account for the game and watch system, if we are talking specifically character popularity then he can't really be considered. He isn't based on a single game and watch game and even if he was that wouldn't account for much and the concept of Mr Game and Watch himself is pretty much original to Smash whilst referencing minigames in pretty much every aspect of his moveset.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom