• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
So, there's a topic I talked about on Papageno's Discord last week that I don't believe I've talked about here and it's some weird aspects of the Cacomallow leak. As you guys know, the NoA ambassador said it was fake because Nintendo's legal team wasn't freaking out about it but the conversations were a bit... Off. What was most unusual was how indignant he would get about it. Granted, I suppose this isn't too unusual since he notably didn't like fake leakers and was one of the major people involved in exposing Loz18 last year but he was really heavy handed about it. "It's 100% fake, end of discussion." That sort of thing. A similar message was even pinned to the group for a time. As @Slender has shown here and elsewhere, he was able to point out a lot of the perplexing technical aspects and did this in the group too. I felt bad because this just made the NoA ambassador angry because they didn't want any discussion on it... At all. Basically Slender was told repeatedly to not talk about it and it was very unusual and out of character.

Some questions still remain for me: why did the topic make the NoA ambassador so angry and why was all discussion totally shut down, even when strong technical evidence was brought forward? Again, this was very unusual because discussions got as heated as the starling and the group overwhelmingly got along most days. The NoA ambassador was pretty forward with us for a vast majority of things. Again, this is the same guy that shared scores of rumors and hints with us that ultimately came true but why did Cacomallow hit such a sore spot?

I bring this up here because it's now been over a month and a half and still no one has claimed the video footage. Nobody has been able to perfectly imitate the video footage. As the NoA ambassador pointed out to us, the Ken leaker was easily found but not squashed until after the November Direct. Why the delay? Why would there be a delay here? As others have pointed out, betrayal of an NDA is a huge deal so there's not really a legal precedent against "spoiling the surprise." All in all, it's a very mysterious circumstance with equally mysterious, uh, mysteries surrounding it.
I'm banking on the CacoMallow leak being real, and as MisterMike MisterMike mentioned posts ago in regards to this, I too believe that no action has been taken by Nintendo over the CacoMallow leak so to not soft-confirm Doom Slayer and Geno. They most likely decided to leave the leak alone, alert their ambassadors to try not to dabble much on the matter when the subject was ever brought up by fans, etc., and just let doubt spark on its own over the leak so it would hopefully be forgotten and dismissed with time. However, as its been noted; the leak's still there. Some have declared it fake and argued that those Mii costumes could be modded, but the examples haven't been as close as the ones shown in the original image and video footage leak.

I know I've mentioned this before but, if not Fighter #5, certainly both Doom Slayer, and Geno will be coming to Ultimate within the second wave of DLC along those Mii Costumes. ETA March 2020.

DIY

Smash Apprentice
So, there's a topic I talked about on Papageno's Discord last week that I don't believe I've talked about here and it's some weird aspects of the Cacomallow leak. As you guys know, the NoA ambassador said it was fake because Nintendo's legal team wasn't freaking out about it but the conversations were a bit... Off. What was most unusual was how indignant he would get about it. Granted, I suppose this isn't too unusual since he notably didn't like fake leakers and was one of the major people involved in exposing Loz18 last year but he was really heavy handed about it. "It's 100% fake, end of discussion." That sort of thing. A similar message was even pinned to the group for a time. As @Slender has shown here and elsewhere, he was able to point out a lot of the perplexing technical aspects and did this in the group too. I felt bad because this just made the NoA ambassador angry because they didn't want any discussion on it... At all. Basically Slender was told repeatedly to not talk about it and it was very unusual and out of character.

Some questions still remain for me: why did the topic make the NoA ambassador so angry and why was all discussion totally shut down, even when strong technical evidence was brought forward? Again, this was very unusual because discussions got as heated as the starling and the group overwhelmingly got along most days. The NoA ambassador was pretty forward with us for a vast majority of things. Again, this is the same guy that shared scores of rumors and hints with us that ultimately came true but why did Cacomallow hit such a sore spot?

I bring this up here because it's now been over a month and a half and still no one has claimed the video footage. Nobody has been able to perfectly imitate the video footage. As the NoA ambassador pointed out to us, the Ken leaker was easily found but not squashed until after the November Direct. Why the delay? Why would there be a delay here? As others have pointed out, betrayal of an NDA is a huge deal so there's not really a legal precedent against "spoiling the surprise." All in all, it's a very mysterious circumstance with equally mysterious, uh, mysteries surrounding it.

I truly hope that is actually the case and the Cacomallow leak is real. Hopefully it's not one of those situations where the ambassador was telling the truth about it fake, but because it was such a clear leakbait, he won't go into any more details about it. That would truly be a worst-case scenario.

MisterMike

Smash Champion

I don't really think it means anything significant for the CacoMallow post, I think it's likely that he's just sick of talking about it, simple as that. After a month or so of discussion with nothing new discovered about it, I think we'd all get a bit sick of discussing it too, so I wouldn't blame him for wanting to quash discussion. Not to say it's indicative of the CacoMallow post being fake, of course.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I don't really think it means anything significant for the CacoMallow post, I think it's likely that he's just sick of talking about it, simple as that. After a month or so of discussion with nothing new discovered about it, I think we'd all get a bit sick of discussing it too, so I wouldn't blame him for wanting to quash discussion. Not to say it's indicative of the CacoMallow post being fake, of course.
That's not what I'm saying. All that I described happened the week it came out so this all went down in early November. Keep in mind that I was kicked from the group in late November.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm banking on the CacoMallow leak being real, and as MisterMike MisterMike mentioned posts ago in regards to this, I too believe that no action has been taken by Nintendo over the CacoMallow leak so to not soft-confirm Doom Slayer and Geno. They most likely decided to leave the leak alone, alert their ambassadors to try not to dabble much on the matter when the subject was ever brought up by fans, etc., and just let doubt spark on its own over the leak so it would hopefully be forgotten and dismissed with time. However, as its been noted; the leak's still there. Some have declared it fake and argued that those Mii costumes could be modded, but the examples haven't been as close as the ones shown in the original image and video footage leak.

I know I've mentioned this before but, if not Fighter #5, certainly both Doom Slayer, and Geno will be coming to Ultimate within the second wave of DLC along those Mii Costumes. ETA March 2020.
I'm with you on this, I think Nintendo finally learned how to handle minor leaks - ignore them, work silently and internally to find the leaker, and dispose of them only after the truth is out there for everyone. My question is: have they taken their game a step further - did they copyright strike the KOS-MOS mod to bait people further from the truth? They are technically in their rights to call a copyright claim on any footage of their games... It would also be an excellent CYA for the fact that we noticed the music takedowns.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
That's not what I'm saying. All that I described happened the week it came out so this all went down in early November. Keep in mind that I was kicked from the group in late November.
Oh okay, my bad. Yeah, that comes across as a bit more suspicious.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Say, about that Xeno character that is supposed to be a bad guy counterpart to Geno, just wondering; who made up that character?

By the way, it's my birthday today. I am 32 years old now.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Even if the CacoMallow leak is real, I personally wouldn’t take it as a guarantee that Geno is in as a playable fighter yet. For all we know, a Geno Mii costume could be hiding and not to mention that we currently haven’t seen cases where spirits be promoted to playable characters.

The Doom Slayer being in, on the other hand....... cue the heavy metal music.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Even if the CacoMallow leak is real, I personally wouldn’t take it as a guarantee that Geno is in as a playable fighter yet. For all we know, a Geno Mii costume could be hiding and not to mention that we currently haven’t seen cases where spirits be promoted to playable characters.

I think you have it very backwards. Take note that no one has heard about Doomguy being in and everyone has heard Geno’s name. It’s also extremely unlikely they add a bunch of brand new SMRPG content to come with the return of a Geno costume

MisterMike

Smash Champion

But then why even include a Mallow hat to begin with? Why include a new hat to go alongside an old costume if the costume itself would be enough?

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
I think you have it very backwards. Take note that no one has heard about Doomguy being in and everyone has heard Geno’s name. It’s also extremely unlikely they add a bunch of brand new SMRPG content to come with the return of a Geno costume
I mean, when did people hear about Terry before Nintendo UK slipped up?

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
I mean, when did people hear about Terry before Nintendo UK slipped up?
The difference there is once SNK slipped everyone felt comfortable enough saying it was Terry. Why wouldn’t Cacomallow make the same people feel safe enough to say Doomguy has been heard?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Like I said yesterday, there was no reason to not release the Geno costume with Hero unless they are planning to have it with another Square Enix character or Geno was going to be promoted to playable. The problem with the first argument is that the time gap is so significant that there would be time to simply make new costumes. Hero was announced in June 2019. Hero was #2. This means that Hero and his pass were virtually done outside of debugging by probably May. Fighter 5 hasn't even been announced yet. The gap between Hero's announcement and 5's announcement is going to be basically 8 months and we've long since established that Geno's chances for being 5 are microscopic. Sakurai has said in the past that it usually takes 10 months to a year to make full fledged characters and there's no doubt Mii costumes would take significantly less time to create. That being said, there's no reason to hold the Geno Mii costume back.

D

Deleted member

Yowie Wowie lots of new information.

Well Genobros have a safe and Happy Holiday. And new year.

Hopefully news of our boy Geno being in the Brothers of Smashing arrives in the new year.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
This whole CacoMallow saga is really perplexing to think about, honestly. Hopefully we can learn the star puppet’s fate in the coming months.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
So if I remember correctly, this should be our boy Wish7s Wish7s but if I'm wrong feel free to correct me.

Damn he really played some good matches with Nairo and he's one of those people who seem to be proving Zero's point that the more the meta evolves the better Ice Cilimbers will get with the people sticking with them to find more tech. This was incredible to watch as someone who thought :ulticeclimbers: were only okay.

How is this related to Geno? Well Wishes is a huge Geno fan that we even got an interview with and he's becoming a better pro player everyday so...let's just say I will be watching his stream once Geno is released so I can steal learn some tech from him.

EDIT: Whoa whoa WHOA! I just read this fishy stuff about NoA source. Fatmanonice Fatmanonice are we talking about the old source or a newer source?

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Another Geno rip. Hopefully there is another rip or two, but the contest is pretty close to the end.

Wish7s

Smash Cadet
So if I remember correctly, this should be our boy Wish7s Wish7s but if I'm wrong feel free to correct me.

Damn he really played some good matches with Nairo and he's one of those people who seem to be proving Zero's point that the more the meta evolves the better Ice Cilimbers will get with the people sticking with them to find more tech. This was incredible to watch as someone who thought :ulticeclimbers: were only okay.

How is this related to Geno? Well Wishes is a huge Geno fan that we even got an interview with and he's becoming a better pro player everyday so...let's just say I will be watching his stream once Geno is released so I can steal learn some tech from him.

EDIT: Whoa whoa WHOA! I just read this fishy stuff about NoA source. Fatmanonice Fatmanonice are we talking about the old source or a newer source?
Yeah that's me, I didn't expect him to make a video on that but I guess ICs get views LOL

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Another Geno rip. Hopefully there is another rip or two, but the contest is pretty close to the end.
Im gonna be honest and say I don’t totally understand this contest because Geno as far as I know was eliminated weeks ago yet has been getting a bunch of rips versus other characters like Thanos that were eliminated later on but haven’t gotten as many. Definitely not complaining though because all the Geno stuff has been great and if anything it’s turning people on to Yoko Shimomura’s great work including SMRPG which many viewers may have not checked out before. For all the toxicity that comes his way having people on the fence about Geno at the very least be into the songs he could bring to SSBU is a good thing imo

Ring-a-Sheep

Smash Ace
Im gonna be honest and say I don’t totally understand this contest because Geno as far as I know was eliminated weeks ago yet has been getting a bunch of rips versus other characters like Thanos that were eliminated later on but haven’t gotten as many.
Everything is user submitted basically and thats what they post, the king for another day title is just that, plus a full 24 hours of arrangements from that character's source list, besides that they upload whatever someone submits and they deem good enough even if the character loses. Its all about the music!

Griselda

Smash Lord
Say, about that Xeno character that is supposed to be a bad guy counterpart to Geno, just wondering; who made up that character?

By the way, it's my birthday today. I am 32 years old now.
I didn't suggest the Xeno name, but otherwise he's mine - vaguely based on simple childhood ponderings like 'what if another star spirit came down after Geno'. It's just a couple other people starting doing something with him, and since it's not like anyone's been rude or aggressive about 'stealing' him, I'm perfectly fine with it as it stands. Everyone's been pretty polite so far. I think as long as it's still acknowledged that I drew him first so he's 'mine', I don't mind seeing more of him pop up. Seeing characters in different art styles (not 'better' or 'worse', mind you, everyone does things at least a little differently) is always nice, I suppose. If I got to see him in an animation or something, that'd be cool.

Also, happy birthday. Hope your day isn't going as.. questionable as mine is.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
After almost a 1 week vacation from Smashboards I am back Geno thread! Anybody miss me? Can somebody give me a recap of what has been going on since I've been gone?

Last edited:

TipperTheScales

Smash Apprentice
NNID
31ghtb1ts3rvant
3DS FC
3437-3163-4791
Welp given the Xeno craze I felt I should join in on this lore building with a more mechanical basis on things orz

Apologies for ant quality at 5:30 am (was sketching from 3:30 to 4:30), I'm stuck with paper pencil and a half broken 2nd gen iPad that's seen far better days lol

I felt that to dichotomize Xeno and Geno better I took @Shadow Star DX's design (which is super awesome btw) and made a few minor tweaks:
Angulating certain parts more (made his head somewhat more humanoid by giving it a chin and cheek bone effect, giving his forearms and thighs some asymmetry to make him a bit broader in a sense?, sharpened his evil jester boots)
Added a gear pattern on his right jester hat half to oppose the wind up key on Geno's beanie thing
Restored the right eye dark sclera from Griselda Griselda 's design
Did a combination of the two quilt shawl/cloaks and trying to fit a reversed star motif to oppose how Geno's cape has a slight star point theme to it
Added a small Exor pommel reference to the blade

You may notice I added a little blurb about his equippable weapons and special moves that essentially emulate how Geno's are set up. I'm quicker at describing how these work over drawing a mini Xeno over and over so here we go:

Weapons
Unarmed - his sharp fingers are useful as throwing knives so he just shoots them at an opponent
Hand Blade - retracts a blade from his left wrist, slices at a foe, then reels back and stabs
Astral Sword - this is the weapon he's got active on all his current art. Mid-forearm transforms into this cursed sword before Xeno does an inward slice followed by a twirling outward cut
Dagger Storm - shoots his knife fingers from both arms (similar to Double Rocket Fists from Unarmed for Geno)
Comet Spear - his right arm opens at the elbow and fires a heavy spearhead
Dark Star Arms - Comet Spear and Astral Sword are both activated, two sword slashes followed by a spear launch and an energy wave from the sword

Special Moves
Xeno Joust - charges energy then activates Comet Spear and charges a single target. Physical damage and probably will ignore defense buffs.
Xeno Break - chooses a target and cripples their defenses, timed well it also slows them down.
Xeno Edge - inb4 'lol Xeno Blade'. An iai slash with Astral Sword, that like Geno Whirl has a timed input condition for critical damage - just at the end of the sword swing and before Xeno 'sheathes' (retracts) the weapon.
Xeno Volley - charges energy, before a volley of arrows strikes all enemies with Physical damage.
Xeno Buster - Xeno turns into a modified catapult that has a massive hammerhead. Slams multiple times into all enemies similar to Star Rain, Physical damage.

Also enjoy complaining teenager Xeno and chibi head Griselda~ (Inspired by Griselda's post naturally)

can somebody help me properly tag Shadow Star DX manually with BBCode thx orz

Last edited:

Griselda

Smash Lord
Welp given the Xeno craze I felt I should join in on this lore building with a more mechanical basis on things orz

Apologies for ant quality at 5:30 am (was sketching from 3:30 to 4:30), I'm stuck with paper pencil and a half broken 2nd gen iPad that's seems far better days lol

I felt that to dichotomize Xeno and Geno better I took @Shadow Star DX's design (which is super awesome btw) and made a few minor tweaks:
Angulating certain parts more (made his head somewhat more humanoid by giving it a chin and cheek bone effect, giving his forearms and thighs some asymmetry to make him a bit broader in a sense?, sharpened his evil jester boots)
Added a gear pattern on his right jester hat half to oppose the wind up key on Geno's beanie thing
Restored the right eye dark sclera from Griselda Griselda 's design
Did a combination of the two quilt shawl/cloaks and trying to fit a reversed star motif to oppose how Geno's cape has a slight star point theme to it
Added a small Exor pommel reference to the blade

You may notice I added a little blurb about his equippable weapons and special moves that essentially emulate how Geno's are set up. I'm quicker at describing how these work over drawing a mini Xeno over and over so here we go:

Weapons
Unarmed - his sharp fingers are useful as throwing knives so he just shoots them at an opponent
Hand Blade - retracts a blade from his left wrist, slices at a foe, then reels back and stabs
Astral Sword - this is the weapon he's got active on all his current art. Mid-forearm transforms into this cursed sword before Xeno does an inward slice followed by a twirling outward cut
Dagger Storm - shoots his knife fingers from both arms (similar to Double Rocket Fists from Unarmed for Geno)
Comet Spear - his right arm opens at the elbow and fires a heavy spearhead
Dark Star Arms - Comet Spear and Astral Sword are both activated, two sword slashes followed by a spear launch and an energy wave from the sword

Special Moves
Xeno Joust - charges energy then activates Comet Spear and charges a single target. Physical damage and probably will ignore defense buffs.
Xeno Break - chooses a target and cripples their defenses, timed well it also slows them down.
Xeno Edge - inb4 'lol Xeno Blade'. An iai slash with. Astral Sword, that like Geno Whirl has a timed input condition for critical damage - just at the end of the sword swing and before Xeno 'sheathes' (retracts) the weapon.
Xeno Volley - charges energy, before a volley of arrows strikes all enemies with Physical damage.
Xeno Buster - Xeno turns into a modified catapult that has a massive hammerhead. Slams multiple times into all enemies similar to Star Rain, Physical damage.

Also enjoy complaining teenager Xeno and chibi head Griselda~ (Inspired by Griselda's post naturally)

can somebody help me properly tag Shadow Star DX manually with BBCode thx orz
I'm fine with all of this moveset expansion - those moves give him a very.. 'literally edgy' feel, and I actually kinda want to play as him in SMRPG, after visualizing all of them. And yeah, I think the humanoid look suits him more than my smaller, rounder one did - maybe it's just because I didn't put in nearly as much effort with the original art as I could have and so it looks much cooler and fleshed out as a result.
Well then, happy birthday pal! i hope that you have a great dayView attachment 253980
Oh, hey, I'm in one of these now.

TipperTheScales

Smash Apprentice
NNID
31ghtb1ts3rvant
3DS FC
3437-3163-4791
...maybe it's just because I didn't put in nearly as much effort with the original art as I could have and so it looks much cooler and fleshed out as a result.
Don't sell yourself short; you brought dear Geppetto into the world (as much as he'll kick up a fuss about the name), and it was your creativity and wishes to create an opposite to Geno that we are at the point we are now. That in itself is worth the pride and joy that Xeno will continue to give to us. (Also you codified his colors which I think are perfect)

...makes me wonder though, wouldn't Geno have the advantage with being the 'modern' weapon user and attacking mostly at range? :L

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

The old NoA source for the Cacomallow stuff. Newer sources have shared with me names that were pitched to Sakurai by the Smash team but more than likely dumped. Only ones I'm allowed to share are Nightmare because he was already public and Ms. Pac-Man and Gooigi because Sakurai said echoes wouldn't happen for DLC last year.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
But can he erase time, and does he have an ability named- and this is why Speedwagon is the best waifu.
Diavolo? Dopple (Doppio)? Umm, dude, those names are already taken.

It sounds Bizarre to be part of an Adventure but it's true.

:dazwa:.
Are you saying that there are characters in JBA (a show I know about but don't watch) that use these names? And I somehow managed to choose these names based on their meaning and style and further made a freakin JoJo's reference by sheer coincidence?

You must be playing me.

*Looks the characters up*

Wow, what are the odds? I didn't know. Also they look ridiculous

On that note, JoJo's is a freaking old series (there's nothing new about it) and the names in that series aren't owned exclusively by them. It's like saying that guy in charge of the combat arena in FF7's Goldsaucer can't be named Dio for obvious reasons... yet he is and that doesn't change. Come on guys, let's not be ridiculous.

However, Griselda has decided it's officially Geppetto, but unofficially Xeno.

Griselda

Smash Lord
Don't sell yourself short; you brought dear Geppetto into the world (as much as he'll kick up a fuss about the name), and it was your creativity and wishes to create an opposite to Geno that we are at the point we are now. That in itself is worth the pride and joy that Xeno will continue to give to us. (Also you codified his colors which I think are perfect)

...makes me wonder though, wouldn't Geno have the advantage with being the 'modern' weapon user and attacking mostly at range? :L
Well, you'd think so, but then again, Geno doesn't just steamroll all of the bosses in SMRPG just because he has guns. (and lasers) So I think it'd be fine. But even if we say he could shred Xeno's body with bullets, it'd probably come down to a battle of speed between them. That, and he could always pull some bullet-blocking shenanigans with his sword. It might be okay for Geno to be the stronger of the two, though - there's something to be said for that kind of unequal rivalry dynamic where one person naturally excels and the other stays on even footing through sheer willpower and annoyance (along with clever tactics and such).
On that note, JoJo's is a freaking old series (there's nothing new about it) and the names in that series aren't owned exclusively by them. It's like saying that guy in charge of the combat arena in FF7's Goldsaucer can't be named Dio for obvious reasons... yet he is and that doesn't change. Come on guys, let's not be ridiculous.

However, Griselda has decided it's officially Geppetto, but unofficially Xeno.
JoJo's manga is very old, true, but Vento Aureo's anime only finished airing recently, relatively speaking, so I can understand why JoJo's Diavolo and Doppio would be fresh in people's minds to make the comparison.

Is Giny a good name for female Geno?
I vote for Garbo.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
The old NoA source for the Cacomallow stuff. Newer sources have shared with me names that were pitched to Sakurai by the Smash team but more than likely dumped. Only ones I'm allowed to share are Nightmare because he was already public and Ms. Pac-Man and Gooigi because Sakurai said echoes wouldn't happen for DLC last year.
Have you heard from anybody if Echos are fair game post Season Pass?

OffBi

Smash Ace
Yes. Gina is also acceptable.
Well, you'd think so, but then again, Geno doesn't just steamroll all of the bosses in SMRPG just because he has guns. (and lasers) So I think it'd be fine. But even if we say he could shred Xeno's body with bullets, it'd probably come down to a battle of speed between them. That, and he could always pull some bullet-blocking shenanigans with his sword. It might be okay for Geno to be the stronger of the two, though - there's something to be said for that kind of unequal rivalry dynamic where one person naturally excels and the other stays on even footing through sheer willpower and annoyance (along with clever tactics and such).

JoJo's manga is very old, true, but Vento Aureo's anime only finished airing recently, relatively speaking, so I can understand why JoJo's Diavolo and Doppio would be fresh in people's minds to make the comparison.

I vote for Garbo.
Giny it is then

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
You know Dark Pit initially started off as a simple palette swap of Pit in Brawl, then became its own character in Kid Icarus Uprising?

What if the concept of an "evil Geno" ends up happening the same way: Geno gets into Ultimate with a "Evil Geno" palette swap, then we get another Mario RPG game that not only brings back Geno, but also takes the "Evil Geno" palette swap and turns it into a separate character?

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion

Just caught up to everything. I was wondering if we would get to hear about this from the NoA man. Judging from how quick he was to dismiss it as fake and not provide why it is, makes me think he was told from higher ups NOT to talk about it. As you said with the Loz18 incident, he exposed that for what it was, yet will just say Cacomallow is fake with out giving any evidence for it. That is incredibly suspect, even for them.

I am of the belief there was a lot of noise being generated from within to throw anyone off the scent for who FP5 is. Combined with the incredibly dismissive NoA man towards Cacomallow, I think it is somewhat safe to assume that leak is legit. January is fast approaching gang. Time will tell soon enough.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
At this point I honestly don't really care who FP5 is I just want to skip the Season Pass and go straight to Geno, Shantae, ect, the good stuff honestly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom