• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

Smash Master
I have a prediction. Neither verge nor sabi are going to offer anything substantial in the way of confirmation even if we DO somehow guess what character it is. Unless Nintendo does a big oopsie and leaks it themselves
Silly goose. This isn't a prediction. IT'S A GUARANTEE!

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
But imagine the possibilities with the Gravity Gun! And an HEV Suit mechanic that can absorb damage in exchange for charge!

...Okay fine, I am a little biased. Really any Valve rep would be awesome! Chell and Heavy would have great movesets.
What if during the game awards the screen fades to black and we hear someone screaming INCOMING!

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Thing is so much of that list feels like a throwaway, so untill further notice I'm saying it's waluigi if they're right, and doomguy/ryu if they're wrong.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
Thing is so much of that list feels like a throwaway, so untill further notice I'm saying it's waluigi if they're right, and doomguy/ryu if they're wrong.
Yeah, that list makes me about 90% sure I'm going to be disappointed. Making sure my expectations are in the basement for this one.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, that list makes me about 90% sure I'm going to be disappointed. Making sure my expectations are in the basement for this one.
All you had to do was tell me it isn't Geno for my expectations to be in the basement.

That said, I'm fairly certain Nintendo is in charge of the game right now. Nothing we know is real, probably all the way back to the Doomguy/Geno deconfirmation.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Thankfully the VGA's are soon otherwise we would have been dead from the "suspense" we have endured.

And by suspense, I mean the whole back and forth, as well as SOMEHOW not saying anything new to contribute to who fighter 5 is!

EDIT: Also, Vergeben #2745 reporting for duty!

Last edited:

Ray102396

Smash Apprentice
Why can't it be Bandai Namco? Sabi didn't disconfirm them, only Vergeben did, all Sabi stated was "he's probably right but idk" when Verge did disconfirm them.
Sabi basically said that it was from someone from Verge's first list that wasn't in his second list, unless I wildly misunderstood. With that in mind, Namco was still there in his second list.

D

Deleted member

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Game awards without Reggie just sounds wrong. I was hoping they would do somthing like this after the twitter banter betwen the two but yeah this is great and makes smash and nintendo stuff seems very likely.

Last edited:

pinshadow

Smash Lord
Feel like I need to repost this

Seriously, this is ridiculous. Honestly what this feels like is that whoever is giving these clowns information at this point is either completely wrong, screwing with them, or is stalling because they aern't sure if what they know is correct, and is just waiting for another SNK leak that they can jump on to save their ass.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Oh, man, remember that one time that everyone said there was no way that he was going to show up since he isn't with Nintendo anymore?

... And I said there was a character that Reggie has acknowledged?

... AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA WALUIGI
*they literally drag Reggie out of retirement to make him announce Waluigi in Smash and Mother 3*

D

Deleted member

Welcome back, old friend

People are saying stuff about him confirming Mother 3 and Waluigi but really? I'm just happy to see the dude again it's been far too long since he presented something and I'm super glad to see him again. I'm also just glad to see that he's doing well he's still my favorite Nintendo president current or not.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
*they literally drag Reggie out of retirement to make him announce Waluigi in Smash and Mother 3*
As ridiculous as it sounds given the man is still hounded about this **** even after he quit and became a college professor I'd certainly jump at the opportunity to finally close the lid on this saga if it was me and I'd assume he'd feel the same.

link2702

Smash Champion
Kinda seems like reggie can never escape gaming.

Hey i wonder....what if...

Reggie has always been pestered about localizing mother3, even a few months back after leaving Nintendo, he joked and said after someone brought it up, that he’s never gonna escape that question. What if in a ironic joke, Nintendo asked him to be here to present the announcement of a mother 3 remake for switch that WOULD see a western release?

D

Deleted member

Reggie has always been pestered about localizing mother3, even a few months back after leaving Nintendo, he joked and said after someone brought it up, that he’s never gonna escape that question. What if in a ironic joke, Nintendo asked him to be here to present the announcement of a mother 3 remake for switch that WOULD see a western release?
Mother 3 and Masked Man upgraded to playable character? Yes thanks I'll take 50 copies.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord

If we get it i'd imagine it's either a port or compilation of the trilogy. Highly doubt they would touch itoi's baby without his influence.

super88cloud

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
Sw-1747-1648-3976
HE'S FINALLY BACK
PERFORMING FOR YOU
Reggie announcing Mother 3 with a Ya happy now ******* would be perfect. So the Leak scene still has no name and is still in disarray with the deconfirm. Buncha amateurish ****.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
The year Wrestlemania 23 happened:

This is the first time I ever saw Donald Trump. Can you believe this guy would become our president back then? I sure didn't.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thinking it's KOS-MOS I thought maybe Kratos but I was wrong. I'm fine with her being in and we need more females.

Plus Bandai Namco gets another character.

So I 'm cool with it.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Man if we end up in that 1 in a million timeline where Reggie makes his return to show off waluigi geno and mother 3 I might just have to go buy a lotto ticket before my luck runs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom