• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Remember when Mr. Kennedy was suppose to get that huge push. Me neither
Yeah. He was suppose to win the World Championship that year but Triple H and co screwed him over and didn't thought he was worthy enough or some **** and told him to hand over his Money In The Bank briefcase over to Edge in a match. Here is Kennedy at TNA referencing that:

Last edited:

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Damm, if leakers are not going to tell us the name of the 5th fighter we might have to consider asking those tarot scammers to do it

D

Deleted member

Reggie Fils-Aime: Here's Waluigi, Geno, Doom Guy, and Master Chief all their trailers for Smash! Right here at the game awards. Waluigi is the final character in the fighter's pass stay tuned for more details on the others in the future.

Heh of only. Just glad to see Reggie back if only for a short while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
I think you should do that
Boi if all four of those things actually happened the only thing I'm doing is have someone rush me to the er because my body is going to quit on me from sheer exhileration, and that's if the cops don't get to me first after the noise complains get made.

Last edited:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
If Geno does not show up with characters 6 or 7, should we be concerned or at this point, we will just ride it out until the end of Smash DLC.

Hot_N_Tasty

Smash Journeyman
If Geno does not show up with characters 6 or 7, should we be concerned or at this point, we will just ride it out until the end of Smash DLC.
I cant speak for everyone, but I've been waiting for the better portion of a decade for Geno. While not preferred, a couple more years don't scare me.

D

Deleted member

I'm hopeful definetly think his chances are good but it's not a 100% oh I think he's for sure in. 50/50 for me but I do like his chances. Hoping for the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
I will be for sure but we're not out until the end.

Last edited:

Griselda

Smash Lord
This place is essentially Calamity Ganon but with memes
"The history of the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.. is also the history of Calamity Geno."

"I believe you are now ready.. ready to learn what happened on December 12th."

D

Deleted member

The Fatman speculation based on insider mumblings says before E3 so unless we're gonna get characters 6 and 7 back to back in January and February I'd be concerned, yes.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Still lost credit but

Sabi saying someone/company from verges list before the update is the one?
She said that the list of deconfirmations he backtracked on is actually the list of all remaining potential candidates. But it's wide enough that it doesn't tell us much

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
If it starts getting to the end of DLC with still no hide or hair of Geno, that's when I'll get worried, but until then, I'm just chillin'.

Also, REGGIE! :mybodyisreggie:

The Fatman speculation based on insider mumblings says before E3 so unless we're gonna get characters 6 and 7 back to back in January and February I'd be concerned, yes.
I honestly don't care about insider rumblings anymore. With all of the skeeviness behind it, I'm just disregarding it myself.

Last edited:

Grumbo

Smash Ace
Honestly I dont really care about Sabi’s list. Its so vauge pretty much anyone could come and they’d claim it as a success. Im still sticking to my guns with Doomguy
Welcome back, old friend

Wasn’t there a rumor a few months ago that Reggie would reveal the final fighter at the VGAs?

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Wasn’t there a rumor a few months ago that Reggie would reveal the final fighter at the VGAs?
My wishful thinking says that Reggie would make a big statement about fans and how they're the core of Super Smash Bros and then "--There's one fighter I know so many have asked for. One wish still left to grant"

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Didn't Fatmanonice Fatmanonice said that the DLC characters from E3 and afterwards will be pretty much nothing but 3rd party characters who's company isn't yet represented in the game?

D

Deleted member

My wishful thinking says that Reggie would make a big statement about fans and how they're the core of Super Smash Bros and then "--There's one fighter I know so many have asked for. One wish still left to grant"
Reggie was Geno all along, and in a horrifying display of self sacrifice he shrinks down to action figure size and joins the game, leaving Geoff with a pocket sized memento of their rivalry.

EntropyAtrophy

Smash Journeyman
I refuse to believe Bamco wouldn't have negotiated for a character addition in the initial Fighter Pass as part of considering several entities not directly involved have multiple reps when they only have Pac-Man.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
How would you guys feel if Geno is absolutely the last character to get in the game? I think it would have been worth the wait since we achieved surpassing:

- The Brawl Geno thread

- Smash 4 K. Rool thead

- Smash 4 Ridley thread

- 2000 pages

- Becoming the biggest character support thread in Smashboards history

Honestly, these achievements will make our victory more grander when Geno does get in.

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Reggie was Geno all along, and in a horrifying display of self sacrifice he shrinks down to action figure size and joins the game, leaving Geoff with a pocket sized memento of their rivalry.
"My puppet body is ready!" - Reggie Fils Aime

Griselda

Smash Lord
How would you guys feel if Geno is absolutely the last character to get in the game? I think it would have been worth the wait since we achieved surpassing:

- The Brawl Geno thread

- Smash 4 K. Rool thead

- Smash 4 Ridley thread

- 2000 pages

Honestly, these achievements will make our victory more grander when Geno does get in.
I mean.. if he's the absolute last character and we're expecting DLC to continue for some time? Gonna have to pass on that wait. I'd prefer he get in now.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

- The Brawl Geno thread

- Smash 4 K. Rool thead

- Smash 4 Ridley thread

- 2000 pages

I mean, the wait would be painful, but talk about a great way to go out. Capping off such a big and important game would be a honor for any character.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I mean.. if he's the absolute last character and we're expecting DLC to continue for some time? Gonna have to pass on that wait. I'd prefer he get in now.
True and I hope he get's in sooner as well. But our victory will be so grand like no other if he's last.

OffBi

Smash Ace
Can anyone give me tips on speedruning the segment "waiting until the game awards"?
I just want to noclip there

D

Deleted member

- The Brawl Geno thread

- Smash 4 K. Rool thead

- Smash 4 Ridley thread

- 2000 pages

I mean, I want him in regardless, so if there's no choice but to wait... I mean, I just said I have no choice. That said, sometimes I feel like my time being competitive is gonna have to come to an end one day, right? I mean, I'm not always going to be quick witted and boast decent reflexes, am I? That's part of getting old, right? I don't want to be too old to enjoy him to his fullest.

Can anyone give me tips on speedruning the segment "waiting until the game awards"?
Schedule something you hate for the 11th or the 12th at noon. Like, absolutely dread it. It'll be here before you know it.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
If they want to pick a fan favorite to hold out on then it should be waluigi because at least that's fitting. I don't want to have to wait any longer than we have to were going to be in rough shape if by next fall there is still no sign of the puppet.

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
Currently no known glitches to do that. The only currently known exploits for time manipulation involve slowing down time relatively, so you'd have to wait longer. There are rumors of a TAS-only strat that allows full control over the time variables, but no proof has ever been found that they really exist.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I mean, I want him in regardless, so if there's no choice but to wait... I mean, I just said I have no choice. That said, sometimes I feel like my time being competitive is gonna have to come to an end one day, right? I mean, I'm not always going to be quick witted and boast decent reflexes, am I? That's part of getting old, right? I don't want to be too old to enjoy him to his fullest.
No matter how old I get, as long as I'm a gamer I will always be a Smasher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom