• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just got word from my NoA buddy. Definitely not Bamco (double RIP that one now), and…
NOT CAPCOM EITHER.
Thanks for keeping us updated Nazyrus wonder if it could be Sora, Master Chief, or Kratos. Someone huge to end it off big. Or just someone recognized by everyone. Just guesses on my part not actual predictions. But thanks for the info all the same.

link2702

Smash Champion
I supposed to post that into the geno thread but I accidentally put that into the banjo thread, lol.
on one hand I’m glad starfox2 is getting released again, since they’re treating it like an official classic now, on the other i’m slightly annoyed since they’re dragging their feet with releasing games on the service and it seems like rather than releasing stuff that hasn’t seen the light of day in years, they’re going the route of releasing stuff that we got on the snes classic just a few years ago.

Also I have a gut feeling after seeing that...it’s one I’ve had for awhile, but...

Geno won’t get revealed at the vga awards because his reveal is gonna be tied to the announcement of smrpg getting rereleased on the switch service. I also feel his reveal will be pushed closer to the anniversary date of smrpg’s original release.

So, with all this in mind, expect geno announced sometime in march 2020.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Just got word from my NoA buddy. Definitely not Bamco (double RIP that one now), and…
NOT CAPCOM EITHER.
I'm starting to think one of the companies in the fighter pass is getting a 2nd character at this point.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
NOT CAPCOM EITHER.
Honestly, at this point it feels like this entire speculation sized "Guess Who?" game has almost all of the faces down. Seriously, who's left?

D

Deleted member

I'm starting to think one of the companies in the fighter pass is getting a 2nd character at this point.
Let’s see some possible choices for that scenario then...

Sega/Atlus: Jack Frost
Square Enix: Geno/Sora/Crono
Microsoft: Master Chief/Steve
SNK: idk

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
1st I really hope starfox 2 getting in means that mother 1 will follow not to far behind.

2nd so capcom has finally fallen, well I'm glad I threw my hands up with the last round of deconfirmations so I have nothing to lose. Shame I was lowkey hoping phoenix would come but now were back where we started. Guess it could be sol but that just doesn't feel right to me at all so I'm going to just expect the unexpected and enjoy the ride.

Grumbo

Smash Ace
Dang the threads still going a mile a minute. So Nightmare’s really out huh? At this point I’m gonna guess Quote from cave story as a wild card or the insiders were wrong about Doomguy.
Me when the DKC games STILL haven’t been added even though it just recently turned 25
View attachment 249984
I’m banking on a nintendo-centric rare replay next year. Things seem to be lining up well for it imo

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Honestly, at this point it feels like this entire speculation sized "Guess Who?" game has almost all of the faces down. Seriously, who's left?
Maybe it is a character from a company who ones one of the characters that were already deconfirmed or something,

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I've got one for ya:

Man I wish they'd come back like Geno.
This reminds me of some dumb trivia:

Position is... well... position.
When you change position, you give an object velocity.
Velocity is the change in position. (Velocity is the derivative of position)

Acceleration is the change in velocity.

Jerk is the change in acceleration.

Snap is the change in jerk.

Crackle is the change in snap.

Pop is the change in crackle.

I am not making this up at all. This is definitely a thing that exists.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
This almost feels like a joke at this point. What if Nintendo is just trying to cram insiders with leakbait and disinformation to the nth degree. Like it has to be intentional.
We're slowly getting to the point where the irony of everything Smash speculation related is getting big enough to crush us to death.

D

Deleted member

For some reason, the idea of Fighter 5 being 4th party is starting to grow on me.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I guess the next thing to do would be to figure out if the 5th character is Sol, as that is last lead we kinda have at this point.

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
Anime? Ehh...animight. She's a good girl, she may or may not, but I'm gonna leave the decision up to her. It's up to miss anim herself.

That was actually an Ask A Ninja reference btw lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nintendo’s getting back at us for the Pokemon Sword and Shield leaks. That’s totally what it is.
With all this disconfirmned

Nintendo: You wanted to leak our holiday game? You’re all excited about character #5 let’s have you guess who it is till we unveil it have fun. Hahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom