• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

AdamBell731 Nazyrus someone who talks to Sabi has deconfirmned Bandai Namco and Capcom for character #5 so there out for character pass #5.

Looma

Smash Journeyman
Same can be said for Sora too, with that whole thing with Shinji Hashimoto in May

This is legitimately anyone's game at this point and it's exciting as hell
Anyone*'s game

*unless you're Doomguy, Geno, Crash Bandicoot, Ryu Hayabusa, Dante, Lloyd, Professor Layton, Jibanyan, Phoenix Wright, Arthur, Nightmare, Klonoa, Spock, The Rock, DOC OCK AND HULK HOGAN

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Imagine we spend a month, narrowing it down to two companies that could possibly have a rep in, just for both those companies to get deconfirmed. Wouldn't that be crazy right?

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
I want Bomberman also :(
Ditto. I would love to play as the White Bomber.
Malo Mart Malo Mart I FOUND MORE COOL PEOPLE

I’m hoping it’s Master Chief. Now that would be a hype VGA reveal and a way to end the first pass.
I actually did a huge post earlier today before everything got ugly talking about how each character in the pass seemed to be intended to surprise us in some way and from that perspective Chief would be the perfect finisher. It’d be so great if he accompanied that long rumored MCC port on Switch

T2by4

Smash Lord
1575411730216.jpg
>ninteninjas lurking this thread rn a week prior to Geno's announcement

Based nintendawgs, that must be why we have so many viewers here at this hour.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Anyone*'s game

*unless you're Doomguy, Geno, Crash Bandicoot, Ryu Hayabusa, Dante, Lloyd, Professor Layton, Jibanyan, Phoenix Wright, Arthur, Nightmare, Klonoa, Spock, The Rock, DOC OCK AND HULK HOGAN
They all came out of nowhere lightning fast, and they kicked Fighter no. 5 in their Smasher ***.

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
Spatulo Spatulo Yeah wish we could get Bomberman...seemed right to pair him with Mega Man and Pac-Man so we can have the big man team get-together.

Also, Bomberman 64 is one of my all-time favorites, and Bomberman Hero is underrated.

Shinuto

Smash Champion
NNID
Shinuto
3DS FC
4682-8633-0978
I want my collage to get down to ONE character not yet deconfirmed!

F****** under these "deconfirmations ONLY 13 3rd parties I see as having chance in this pic.
Smash Ultimate DLC Potentials 1.55 50%.png

Last edited:

Xehanort1372019

Smash Journeyman
Well, someone on the Phonix thread said, that Vergeben also deconfirmed Capcom. And that he also said he deconfirmed Sora too, but then quickly deleted it, for no reason.

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
Well, someone on the Phonix thread said, that Vergeben also deconfirmed Capcom. And that he also said he deconfirmed Sora too, but then quickly deleted it, for no reason.
It was brought up that it could've been a fake Vergeben account masquerading as him that got deleted. Considering we've had instances of fake posts attributed to both Vergeben and Sabi (even if some of them were jokes like Vergeben saying Fighter 5 is Goku), I wouldn't be surprised.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
That sounds kind of sus, because he hasn't posted anything today.

I know I give Verg a hard time but he always stands by his claims, him deleting **** isn't like him.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
This almost feels like a joke at this point. What if Nintendo is just trying to cram insiders with leakbait and disinformation to the nth degree. Like it has to be intentional.
I POOP YOU NOT, I THOUGHT THAT MYSELF. Seriously, why is it that now we get so many deconfirmations on characters for FP5 and not for previous packs like pack 3 or 4? … I dunno what's going on to be honest.

Thanks for keeping us updated Nazyrus wonder if it could be Sora, Master Chief, or Kratos. Someone huge to end it off big. Or just someone recognized by everyone. Just guesses on my part not actual predictions. But thanks for the info all the same.
My personal theory I already shared pages ago (I think), about being a highly speculated character. Mostly because the deconfirmations ceased strongly lately, maybe due to the reason of people eventually narrowing down a name? I dunno, that would only work if it means them not wanting to deconfirm a real name that is part of the highly speculated ones. They wouldn't fear of deconfirming all highly speculated characters if it's a non speculated one, because of course, the list of non speculated characters = all remaining characters in gaming history, no one would be able to narrow down a name from such endless list just by deconfirming the highly speculated ones, it's not possible. I could be wrong about my personaly theory/prediction of course but i highly believe it's a big name, whoever it is. *shrugs*

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Remember when everyone was speculating that there was a likely character that was going to be the fifth fighter? Haven't we learn anything from Joker & Terry, it's could be anyone*
*as long as it's a character that Sakurai really likes and isn't part of the Fighters Ballot

D

Deleted member

They all came out of nowhere lightning fast, and they kicked Fighter no. 5 in their Smasher ***.
This is the Ultimate Smash showdown that raged for history good characters bad characters and deconfirmations as far as the eye could see. Only one will survive I wonder who it will be? This is the Ultimate Smash showdown of Ultimate history.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I want my collage to get down to ONE character not yet deconfirmed!

F****** under these "deconfirmations ONLY 13 3rd parties I see as having chance in this pic.View attachment 250039
I--

I--

I-i want this. I really want this. Did you make this yourself, and regardless of the answer, may I borrow steal it for future use?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Alright, thank you for the confirmation. That's kind of the vibe I was getting based on Nazyrus's and Rummy's mannerisms. My thing is, who created the "Circle"? The source themself? Apparently people are able to leave / get kicked out from the "Circle", so it's hard to tell what type of club / heirarchy system is present.
Sabi and the NoA source created the circle. It's currently 9 members, 3 insiders and 6 confidants. I was a member for a year until last week.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
My personal theory I already shared pages ago (I think), about being a highly speculated character. Mostly because the deconfirmations ceased strongly lately, maybe due to the reason of people eventually narrowing down a name? I dunno, that would only work if it means them not wanting to deconfirm a real name that is part of the highly speculated ones. They wouldn't fear of deconfirming all highly speculated characters if it's a non speculated one, because of course, the list of non speculated characters = all remaining characters in gaming history, no one would be able to narrow down a name from such endless list just by deconfirming the highly speculated ones, it's not possible. I could be wrong about my personaly theory/prediction of course but i highly believe it's a big name, whoever it is. *shrugs*
You shared this in the Sora thread; I shared it here earlier today

Xehanort1372019

Smash Journeyman
It was brought up that it could've been a fake Vergeben account masquerading as him that got deleted. Considering we've had instances of fake posts attributed to both Vergeben and Sabi (even if some of them were jokes like Vergeben saying Fighter 5 is Goku), I wouldn't be surprised.
Yeah...that could be it.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
This is the Ultimate Smash showdown that raged for history good characters bad characters and deconfirmations as far as the eye could see. Only one will survive I wonder who it will be? This is the Ultimate Smash showdown of Ultimate history.
More like...

This is the Ultimate Leak Show, of Ultimate History, good guys, bad guys and debunked guys, as far as the eye can see, and only one will be in, I wonder who it could be, this is the Ultimate leak show, of Ultimate History.

D

Deleted member

I POOP YOU NOT, I THOUGHT THAT MYSELF. Seriously, why is it that now we get so many deconfirmations on characters for FP5 and not for previous packs like pack 3 or 4? … I dunno what's going on to be honest.

That makes a lot of sense honestly nobody big but someone that has been guessed not huge but big enough that people would recognize and would be a great character to end off on. Thanks again we appreciate it. All the best And looking forward to whoever this mystery character is.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045

When you say you think it’s a highly speculated character, do you mean that Nintendo is flooding us with disconfirmations and some are fake? Like the character really is Doomguy or Dante or something and they pushed out the disconfirmations as leakbait? Or do you think that the character is a remaining highly speculated one like Sora or Chief? Because if it’s the latter then like you said, disconfirmations would eventually lead to us narrowing it down.

Shinuto

Smash Champion
NNID
Shinuto
3DS FC
4682-8633-0978
I--

I--

I-i want this. I really want this. Did you make this yourself, and regardless of the answer, may I borrow steal it for future use?
I made this painstakingly over days of work and initally over 70+ layers

Ijm not sure how to share the pdn file. But I would.

Plank08

Smash Lord
You cameo'd in a Blocked Content video.

Also Bamcom is out.

Also there was a lot of cereal but that also toned down too.

Now it's just general wishlists and speculation.
OOH I did? Send link please cuz that’s pretty neat.

also, no Phoenix? At this point I don’t know who will get in at this point

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Thank god there's more DLC after this. All this pointless drama now eveb knowing more is on the way? Imagine if character 5 really WAS the end.

One week, folks. For a reveal, not even a release (most likely). So everyone just relax.

Just a video game. A very fun game, but still just a game.

Anyway, my most wanted, whomever that is, will get into Smash no problem and everyone else is wrong because science.

D

Deleted member

More like...

This is the Ultimate Leak Show, of Ultimate History, good guys, bad guys and debunked guys, as far as the eye can see, and only one will be in, I wonder who it could be, this is the Ultimate leak show, of Ultimate History.
Perfect it is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom