• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeffVEVO

Smash Apprentice
My hope for Waluigi, Isaac, and Geno have shot through the roof. I do have hope for Bandana Dee and Shadow as well but I feel that the other three are almost guaranteed.

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
Geno just HAS to be #77! oh and an idea J JarBear maybe you can message artists who have posted fanart in this forum directly? I'm actually thinking of going onto IG, and messaging people who post art in under the #geno or #genoforsmash to see if they can email a copy of their art to that email you posted.
That's a good idea, lol, so many pages to go through.

I gotta remember the person who did the artwork I am using, it was for a proof of concept artwork for RPG.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Dont mean to get all of your hopes up, but remember when Nintendo copyrighted a Megalovania remix?

This, and the Banjo takedowns, should cast great suspicion on why those Mario RPG songs got taken down

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Dont mean to get all of your hopes up, but remember when Nintendo copyrighted a Megalovania remix?

This, and the Banjo takedowns, should cast great suspicion on why those Mario RPG songs got taken down
Oh my god

He's so in guys

Last edited:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion

True.. but unfortunately this doesn¨t dismiss the chance of him returning as a Mii Costume concidering Sans is a Mii Costume with a song

Loog

Smash Apprentice
So does this mean echoes can be dlc since it is comeing after the pass?

vivala

Smash Journeyman
Idk if this was brought up yet since the thread is moving so fast, but Sakurai specifically mentioned pleasing the fans with the bonus DLC. More fam requests are definitely on the way

Ray102396

Smash Apprentice

I didn't even think about this... Please, it has to mean something. At worst, Geno Mii costume with some music now that we know they'd do that. At best, Geno as pass character #5.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
So does this mean echoes can be dlc since it is comeing after the pass?
It's the wild west. No rules. New Echoes, upgraded Mii Costumes and Assist Trophies, I expect them all

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
I didn't even think about this... Please, it has to mean something. At worst, Geno Mii costume with some music now that we know they'd do that. At best, Geno as pass character #5.
This is starting to hold some water now. it's more than a coincidence. Especially since it was two songs.

Last edited:

yakko789

Smash Apprentice
That's a good idea, lol, so many pages to go through.

I gotta remember the person who did the artwork I am using, it was for a proof of concept artwork for RPG.
I got you, it was @Loopyyylupe on Twitter! EDIT: I'm going to be selling at a Con this weekend, so I'll have time to message people on IG. I'll be a nuisance, but I'll take one for the team. Hopefully you can get some more emails from people.

Last edited:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Idk if this was brought up yet since the thread is moving so fast, but Sakurai specifically mentioned pleasing the fans with the bonus DLC. More fam requests are definitely on the way
He also said that Nintendo chose the DLC with these 5... so who the heck knows at this point...

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
If they copyrighted Super Mario RPG music. That means Geno in some form can't be to far behind because the Undertale music was only a couple months ago right?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Fatmanonice Fatmanonice I have to ask: did anyone know about sans coming lmfao
Nope. People in the know had a hunch about DLC past the Pass and that was about it. That's why I kept telling you all to not give up. When your insider friends tell you that there is a good chance that the Fighter Pass isn't the end, you take it at face value.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
If they copyrighted Super Mario RPG music. That means Geno in some form can't be to far behind because the Undertale music was only a couple months ago right?
At best he is a fighter, at worse, he is a Mii Costume. He won´t be just a spirit and fighters icon now, thats for sure

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
oh shoot I totally forgot about the undertale nintendo takedown that could be big. I'd be happy to be wrong about geno at 7 if that means he's FREAKING 6. think about it yall, what the remaining 10 could be at this point especially if geno would already be accounted for.

personally they way sakurai spoke makes me feel confident the goal is to do as much dlc as nintendo will allow i.e the full 10 so while N might pull the plug before that I don't think it will be because of him.

Last edited:

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Nope. People in the know had a hunch about DLC past the Pass and that was about it. That's why I kept telling you all to not give up. When your insider friends tell you that there is a good chance that the Fighter Pass isn't the end, you take it at face value.
okaydoesthestarlingactuallymeangeno.jpg

In all seriousness, you won the bet. I didn't expect this to be the way you'd win, though

Luis27

Smash Apprentice
The reveal Trailer of Terry, could be perfect for Geno, but instead of going to the side, just zoom on the SNES.

PurpleGiraffesMeow

Smash Rookie
Something i noticed, and im not sure how much it matters now with the confirmation of more DLC, but. Banjos color is yellow, and from the looks of it Terrys is a light blue.

Including plant we have 5/7 of the star piece colors. And really dark blue or orange could work pretty well for Geno.
Makes ya think!

ZelDan

Smash Master
Something i noticed, and im not sure how much it matters now with the confirmation of more DLC, but. Banjos color is yellow, and from the looks of it Terrys is a light blue.

Including plant we have 5/7 of the star piece colors. And really dark blue or orange could work pretty well for Geno.
Makes ya think!
I just looked on the website and they gave him the same color as pirahna plant?

maybe it's just messed up or just messed up on only my computer, but...that doesn't make sense to me (never played KoF or fatal fury so maybe I'm missing something). Anyone else can look on the Ultimate website and confirm?

Last edited:

PurpleGiraffesMeow

Smash Rookie
I just looked on the website and they gave him the same color as pirahna plant?

maybe it's just messed up or just messed up on only my computer, but...that doesn't make sense to me. Anyone else can look on the Ultimate website and confirm?
I was actually going by when they showed the fighters pass in the direct, but it could change!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Time out for a moment

I want you all to appreciate this Banjo costume

Jurae818

Smash Journeyman
Hey hey hey.
So, with that new announcement of more fighters coming in, it seems that Geno may have another chance to shine. I admit when I saw that the new wave of Mii costumes weren't Rare/Microsoft-themed, I got a little worried. But so far another bullet dodged. Either that costume will return in the next or last pack or you guys may get lucky and Geno appears as a full-fledged fighter.

And at 155 people watching the thread, things are getting heated up.

Last edited:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
you know I've been thinking, we had ken in the base game, and now banjo in dlc, if geno ends up closing the pass I have to wonder if there was more to grinch then meets the eye. tbh it still bugs me since we got literally 0 explanation as to how all those perfectly timed events and pieces of evidence got laid out. I might have just lost my marbles at this point even if fills out and is merely a coincidence but I have to wonder. there are exactly 5 missing members after all.....

link2702

Smash Champion
ARGH......I wanna play banjo so damn bad but I really also want to see who all is gonna be in the fighters pass first......

EDIT: are the SNES games out yet? at least I could preoccupy myself with those for a bit while I battle with my dilemma here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom